• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency 2 : Battle For The Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "Looks like this will be challenging. Gardevoir, go!" yelled Ben as he threw a pokeball into the air, releasing a Gardevoir.

"Ok, Gardevoir. Let's go. Teleport us on the path outside of Slateport." said Ben. Gardevoir glowed pink, then they disappeared.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    Same Character as before but I'll post it again

NAME/ Zeo
    AGENT NO./ 007
    DESCRIPTION/ Same as before but older
    AGE/ 46
    SEX/ Male
    POKEMON/ Azumarill

After recieving a letter a few days ago in the post Zeo had finally returned to the Radio Tower. 'hm. the agency is up and running again. cool' he said as he read the letter quietly to himself again. 'I dunno how I'm gonna explain why I'm not dead. by all acounts I should be...very dead. but I had better at least tell Mr. Towers why I can't go along.' Zeo pushed open the door and looked around at the people in the room, then noticed Kirby, unchanged from 30 years ago 'what the ****?' he asked himself quietly and walked over to the only empty chair in the room...

OOC: I'm not stayin. just makin a cameo. cameos are fun

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    Kitsune nodded to Rita and unbuckled Machamps harness.
    He seemed to gain slight control over himself, though he was still bashing his knuckles together.
    She stood up.
    "This won't be that easy. We can't just Teleport in there. There's go tot be survieillance."
    She put all of her Pokemon back in their Pokeballs except for Thermal (or course), and Machamp.
    "We need some sort of Distraction..." she thought a minute, then smiled
    "We could always un administer Machamp's medicine..."

Years
    i had my slwoking use psywave to make images to distract the cameras, while i explained we should go now. "slowking keep it use and teleport to use when we I say"... we all go to the sumarine, now we had to get past the captain w/o him seeing....

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dean announced something to the group,

"Umm. EXCUSE ME." He said positioning himself as if he was lecturing.

"Does anyone have a psychic pokemon that will teleport us to the Slapeport submarine port?" Dean said as he watched for repliers.

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
    Years
    Sangue read her own note carefully, then folded it up and shredded it to pieces. She then drew out the black pokeball and tossed it into the air. Rita's icy cold glare flashed around the room before she settled her gaze upon the red eyed girl before her.

"'Kay Rita... think you can handle a mass teleport to the forest outside Slateport's eastward docks?" she questioned.

The Gardevoir nodded, and without a second thought she focused her energy. Anybody who wanted to be teleported was surrounded by a black aura, and they disappeared without a trace. The group landed exactly where Sangue had requested. The black haired girl wasted no time sneaking up to the building. Perfect! was her only thought as she stood near the back of the harbor, shielded by a tree, There's a sailor standing there by the wall, must be a secret entrance...

With swift precision, Sangue lit a firecracker and tossed it near the feet of the young man guarding the door. As soon as it started cracking he jumped up in surprise and immediately dashed from his post. She chased after him, grinning as he did exactly as she wanted. He ran farther into the forest. She tugged angrily at her training bracelets as she jogged, they were preventing her from dashing full out. In any case she eventually caught up with him, grabbing him from behind and placing a scented handkercheif to his face. Thank Ho-oh Syaoran knows Stun Spore she thought as the sailor collapsed, paralyzed and unconsious.

The black haired girl cringed for a moment, then switched outfits with the sailor, stashing her normal one for later. She also raided his wallet, but only found a few coins, some subway stamps, and his sailor's I.D. Tossing the useless leather next to the unconcious body in disappointment, she truged out of the forest and onto the beach, where she then doubled back to the front entrance of the harbor. Adjusting her brand new sailor's hat, she was let inside without any problems. Female sailors were rare, but apparently security is lax as long as you have a friendly smile and appear to know what you are doing.

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    "Time to do things our way Machamp..."
    Kitsune walked up to the guard, with Machamp by her side, unleashed, and looking angry.
    Kistune's eyes flared red, and Machamp bashed his knuckles together, while Thermal screeched her brains out.
    "Let us in. Or else!"
    The guard, shaking like mad, backed away.
    "Fine fine! Go in!"
    Kitsune relaxed, and bowed to the guard, having Machamp punch him in the nose and knock him out. She walked in, and yelled for Machamp to follow?

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Unoticed.

IC: Dean walked up to the guard he walked past him into the submarine without words. "That man must be mindwiped." I told the two girls as we walked in to sub. "Can you actually move this thing?" Dean asked Sangue as he glanced at the hundreds of controls.

The rest of the group was following inside too. When inside Dean shut the door before any regular passengers could enter.

(OOC: Everyone is on the sub now. There is a twist too!)

Years
    my slowking teleported itself i and i gave it a hug. it greeted every1 else there and gave kind hugs. hugs were always friendly from slowking and it blew a kiss at the machamp... who knew a slowking knew lovely kiss?

Raposa Dalua

Years
    Sangue looked up, startled. She knew how to get in, but not how to operate the dang thing. Muttering incoherently she dug around in the sailor suit's pockets, looking for anything that might be of some help. She was in luck, for in his back pants pocket was a 'handy dandy' manual for a submarine. Flipping through the pages, she nodded slowly and looked back at the others. Walking over to the computer controlling the sub, she pressed a few buttons, turned some knobs, and pulled a few levers. Then, a short screen popped up, asking for passwords. She skimmed through the manual again, there was nothing stating the entry codes. They must've been given to the sailors another way.

"Shoot. Captain Stern created this sub, right?" she paused, then continued, "He doesn't seem very egoistic... hrm..." she typed in a few letters, but a big red 'ACCESS DENIED' blared on the screen, "Bleh..." Sangue concentrated for a moment, then a lightbulb lit up above her head, "I know!" she typed in a few words, and 'ACCESS GRANTED' appeared on the screen, "Tch, should've known," she chuckled, "Alrighty, I'll stay here and man the central computer. I'll need someone to take the screen to my left, someone to navigate and..." she flipped through the book one last time, "I'll need someone to manage that valve over there, turn it when I say to and such. Think y'all can handle that?" she questioned.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dean listened to Sangue's duties that she'd given. There was some a small bang from the back of the sub, Dean continued to the screen Sangue assigned him.

Wonder if it has auto-pilot,Dean thought. He turned to the back of the sub as the banging continued. The submarine took out from the port.

"That must've been the propeller" Dean said to the others. He returned to his screen awaiting Sangue's directions.

Years
    OOC; is any1 left but me and jo, and dalua?
    IC: i decided to do the knobs as she directed. I had ym slowking go to see what the noise was and realized, slowking was a lover not a fighter... but it was too late before slowking entered the back. I heard a lot of noises. and we all paused... I ran to the back...

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    ((Be patient! I can only get on once in a while!))
    it greeted every1 else there and gave kind hugs. hugs were always friendly from slowking and it blew a kiss at the machamp... who knew a slowking knew lovely kiss?
    Kitsune was the first to react, leaping backwards and shaking her head.
    Machamp however, was not so nice. He slammed a fist in the ground, too close to Slowking's head.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I noise continued to bang constant. Two people emerged from the back of the submarine.

Two Team Kardon members. A man and a woman dressed in black and yellow. The man released a Houndoom and the woman released a Umbreon. "Let us know everything you do, or the consquence will be fatal." The woman said.

Dean clutched a netball tightly, prepare for a battle.

Raposa Dalua

Years
    Sangue typed in a few more words, causing a big map to pop-up on the screen. She immediately shortened the map, making it so only she could view it before she picked out the submarine's destination. With a quick snap she finished typing in the code and set the submarine to auto-pilot as the manual instructed. The screen turned blank just as the clanging noises began to annoy Sangue to the point of suicide. Looking behind her, she saw two Team Kardon members that could've given her a run for her money in the 'Number One Bad Outfits of the Year' competition. Bright yellow, how the heck was that supposed to be menacing? And black? They looked like they'd been peeled off a road. She snickered at their appearance, releasing Rita as she did so. The black, icy eyed Gardevoir glared coldly around the submarine before scanning Sangue's mind for instructions. Nodding her head slowly, the menace backed up towards the electronics that controlled the submarine. If there was to be a battle, Rita could protect the sub itself from harm.

"Gosh, you guys sure did make a noisy entrance. Some team you are, don't even have properly trained goons," Sangue shrugged, "I sure am scared," her voice dripped of sarcasm.

Still, Sangue couldn't help but be impressed by their pokemon. Dark types, obviously, the mascot of every Team 'whatever'. The Houndoom looked particularly frightful, baring its fangs. She laughed at how cute the demon dog looked. Her blood red eyes scanned the Umbreon, it was glaring in a fashion she was more than used to. Her uncle was so much more scarier. After a quick instant, she placed her hand over a normal pokeball, though upon closer inspection one could see the red part was clear. Inside, a Combusken could be seen watching idly, itching for a battle.

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    Machamp immediately rushed the Kardon members, grabbing one in one pair of arms, and the other Kardon in the other pair of arms.

Kitsune approached them.
    "I wouldn't lecture me about what's fatal. I could have Machamp here snap your heads off in a second, and he would be more than glad to do it."
    She turned to the boss.
    "What do you want to do with them?"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The Houndoom reacted quickly to the Machamp, when Kitsune looked away. It bit the Machamp's muscle furiously and the Umbreon casted a mean look on our group.

Dean released Albus (Unown A) and his Vapreon, Citsym. Kitsune's Machamp let go and the submarin ehad took off into the sea.

Umbreon casted a protect barrier to give her trainers a chance to heal up from the ordeal. "I see we are going to have to do this the hard way." The man said laughing. He grasped a dark pokeball.

"Citsym, watergun that pokeball out of his hand!" Dean yelled as his Vapreon squirted the watergun. It was too late, the man had already released a shiny Dusclops. It looked extremely strong. Kitsune's Machamp backed off knowing it could do no damage to a ghost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back