• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "Ah.. Time to catch some pokemon..." Drago said
    He found a Umbreon Lv5.
    "Yes... I'll need you. Go Trapinch,Feint attack!"
    The umbreon was weakened but low on hp.
    "POKE BALL,GO!"
    The pokeball had stoped and it was caught.
    "YES!"
    Party:
    Trapinch Lv 5
    Umbreon Lv 5

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    Zeo got back to the Pokemon Center with 2 new Pokemon (Sneasle and Noctowl) and Put Scyther and Psyduck in the PC. 'Hm. Might as well fill my party' While he was at the computer he added his Snorlax to his Party and went to get them all fixed up by nurse joy...

OOC: Party: Marill, Haunter, Phanpy, Sneasle and Noctowl(all L5)
    On PC: Charizard, Onix, Scyther and Psyduck.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    OOC: That party Is good ya know.... (Zeo)
    IC: Drago had went into the pokemon center.... He hadn't knew what pokemon to catch next..... So he went out.
    "Hmmmm a Houndour! Trapinch,Feint attack!"
    The houndour fainted easily...
    "That was.... uhhh... Quicker then I thought."

Years
    i sent out gloom, and returned scyther... it chased a plusle and beat it with a solarbeam... it was night and was soo powerful, nothing could beat it... i couldnt ait to evolve it... ithrew a baal at plusle and jsut as i did a minun *its frined* popped out to defend it, gloom finished it off w/ a lightening fast vine whip... 1 HKO and i caught it too... thunder pokes were nice to have... YAY!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'm gonna post the plot here. I'm just going post it so everyone can see what we have to do, we will progress through doing Missions and Assignments. I start off where I left before;

&-=-=-=#@!@ | INSIDE THE ENVELOPE | @!@#=-=-=-=&​

MISSION # 003

Top Secret Lv, 2

Issued by Agent 018, Mrs. Towers

Message From Agent 018:

What are you all doing! What did Beverly give you, your behind. Why are you in Saffron. DONT BLOW your cover. Sabrina is on to you. One of you page me on your P*DA. I want an explanation ASAP. By the way our intel has brought in some information. It's pretty serious, I'd like to put you all to the test. I'm counting on you.

:~| Overall Agency Intelligence Report |~:​

We have concluded at July 11 5:28. (All bases of Operations Team Kardon has plotted against all pokemon law enforcement and protection. Our spies have proved that recent deaths of officers, for example , Officer Denny (Jenny's Brother) and Park Ranger Ginger. Team Kardon is responible.

We also believe that Team Kardon is responsible for the missing report of Will of the Elite 4. We think that they are using him to clone others with psychic capabilities.

Spies have reported that Team Kardon may using the Junoir Elite Coalition. Which is made up of a group of 10 kids (ages ranging from 4 - 16 ) who are being trained for Law Enforcement , specifically to handle Team Kardon. In addition to that they have 'Secret Weapons ' and 'Special Abilites'. We need spies to investigate exactly what these mean. We think one of these kids may have the ability to see 'Shadow Pokemon' (remember from Pokemon Collseum ? ). Which is another plan of Team Kardon's.

Apparently we aren't the only ones who know. Kardon must have spies in the Pokemon Governement because thats the only group who knows about The Junoir Elite Coalition(except us of course). We have contacted all the leaders of our agencies. (This message can only be read under a backlight.)​

Objective(s):

-Page Mrs. Towers ASAP. (Remeber, you cannot tell her about the mission Agent 000 gave you.)

- Find the first memeber of the Junoir Elite Coalition," Maxine " . Her secret Base is in Celadon City.

-While in Celadon City visit the top floor of the Department Store. A secret Team Kardon meeting will be held there.​

------------​

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    "Finally!", Pudding yelled as she held up an Umbreon as she walked into the Pokecentre at 4 in the morning. "Last on the list."
    She went on to take a 2 hour rest, till the next morning. Before that, she decided to send a message over to explain to Mrs. Towers on behalf of her group:
    "I'm positive that we were on the right train, but somewhat, it was redirected for no reason. We'll be more careful in the future."
    On the bed, Pudding was thinking: Ability to see Shadow Pokemon and read the thoughts of Pokemon...What next? before she fell alsleep.

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    (I have time to RP)

IC:
    Dean exited the gym. With Cyndaquil at his side that night, he manage to catch a Noctowl and a Houndour. He was annoyed by Zeo and Kirby's constant arguing. Really, neither one of the them proved to be anyone he could trust. The girl, Pudding... She was a quite one, a mystery girl. Smart no doubt, but she have her own secrets hidden.

He glanced over to Pudding. Never trust the quite ones. he thought. Dean patted La Flame' 's (cyndaquil) unflamed back. This was just the beginning of a long story.

He turned towards the group, "Should we get started?"

Years
    OOC: looks liek sum1 has a crush on sum1 else!
    IC: i walked pasted dean w/o even noticing him... my natu told me what he said... i have selective hearing, ichose what i want to hear, then natu tells me everything else... natu answered his question telepathiclaly so every1 could hear "yes we r ready, hurry up my trainer is bored he is already starting to not like you..."

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    Zeo silently imitated the 'My Trainer is bored' thing behind Kirby's back with a little too mcuh sarcasm and caught a nasty look from his Natu 'sorry' he said.

He also noticed Dean glancing at Pudding every few seconds and whispered in Puddings ear 'Hey, I think Dean has a thing for you. heh heh' Gently nudging her in the ribs and winking then went back to his quiet not-speaking state

Years
    Natu flew up to zeo and started flapping its wings in his face like the movie "birds'' it was nice to him before and defended him constantly from the brutal assualt kirby had givin him, but now he made fun of the only ONE who ever defended him... he made a big mistake as natu took a big poop on his head and used its psy powers to rub all over his face and his clothes... i turned around and laughed... i said 'now your clothes actually loook better than before...."

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    "Ouch" Pudding winced. "Dean looks nice for a person, I think."
    She replied to Dean, "No problem. We're going to the...um...what was that again..." and looked a little confused till Iggly bounced onto her. "Opps, sorry, now I remember, Celadon City! But we can't get on train, it's too obvious for us to meet TKardons there. Therefore, I suggest air transportation. Kirby has a Natu, might be good for use, and I have Altaria, Dragonair here. Get ready your raincoats and windbreakers though if you are going for my idea."

Last edited:
    Years
    i looked at pudding still laughing, natu used its psy powers to keep zeo from moving and made him make fun facy w/ all the poo all over him and then i said "i guess so, natu is very strong at flying and i trained it to hold wiehts, so it can carry all of us if she had to...anyways..." my natu asked dean since i didnt want to talk to him myself, and for zeo, well none of us wanted to talk to him soo i just left w/ the rest of the group making sure he was left out alone again...

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    OOC: Kirby that was just filthy

Zeo came rushing out of the pokemon center and ran over to what looked like another Zeo ' Ah! Someone put poop on my robot!' He Stuffed his Robot into a nearby bin and ran after the Backs of his conrads.

OOC: also. that was a bit of power playin' boy. we don't take kindly to that round ere'

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Zeo, Kirby's not powerplayin. He advanced through the sotry in character. Smashing poop on your face is not p.p. (for short). I'd appreciate if yall'd stop the crap. Its up to you. (Where's Drago?)

Dean turned towards Pudding. "I'll ride with you if you dont mind. I'd hate to miss the show. " Dean said turning to Zeo and Kirby.

He rested a hand on her Dragonite, "IF you know what I mean..."

-----------
    (I'm home 2night, but I'm leavin Sunday. I'll try to get this site on my cell, but its hard 2 type. XD )

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    "Careful and steady Dragona!" Pudding said to her Dragonite. It seemed a little uneasy at first, but at the words, it calmed down.
    "Ok lets go! Kirby will take Natu, I'll take Dragonite with Dean and Zeo and the rest can take Altaria. Altaria's a sweet one, it knows what to do. Kirby, if Natu needs a break, tell us and we'll make room on the Dragonite."

Pudding watched carefully at the skies, while wearing a hood. It turned her appearance into a weird old man with tinted blue glasses on.
    Mimicrying, she said, "Coast is clear, lets head for the skies!"

Years
    i said 'if there are going to be enemy why dont we prepare.... natu use future sight and tell use what you see, then deliver its attack..." natu obeyed and told me about the enemies that were ahead... it lifted me up quickly and flew me where it knew they were, we were quickly ahead of every1 as i kept on going... i had my natu tell every1 "if u need to rest your dragonair, or altaria jsut tell me... my natu can teleport... it jsut likes training its legs for weight, and its wings for endurance..."

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    "Hm...kirby and Natu may not be able to keep enemies away on their own, I'm sending a few more up." Pudding said, and summoned one of her free roaming Pokemon with a whistle. Only Crobat turned up, and after telling it instructions with Telepathy, it headed for Kirby and told the Natu Pudding's message: "Peace. I'm sent by Pudding to aid you."

Years
    my natu responded w/ a shrug saying "your putting yourself in danger as well... if u need help ill protect u as well..." i looked back at pudding but couldnt see her until natu gave me its eye vision and i finally saw pudding i had natu tell her : "ty for your assistance, but if u really want to help then speed up, if u htink we arent ready, then you would ctach up b/c we would land approxiametly 15 mins before you would... or just let my natu teleport u all when i get there..." scyther popped out of its ball and so did gloom... as we got closer my gloom prepared a very powerful solarbeam as scyther carried it... the instant we got there we would attack, and if needed, but i hardly expected it would be, i would evolve my 2 pokemon and finish our enemies off...
    OOC: did we do all of the objective that we are supposed to? and what about the pokemon eggs?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    "Okie dokey." Pudding said telepathically to Kirby's Natu as she summoned back Crobat to pick up 3 members from the Altaria. So Dragonite, Altaria and Crobat all had 3 persons each on them and Kirby was with Natu in the lead.
    "Hmm...did I just saw something weird in the back?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back