• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon starters Fan Club!

Who will be our Mascot?

• Bulbasaur / Venusaur

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Chikorita / Meganium

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Treecko / Sceptile

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Turtwig / Torterra

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Charmander / Charizard

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • Cyndaquil / Typhlosion

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Torchic / Blaziken

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Chimchar / Infernape

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Squirtle / Blastoise

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Totodile / Feraligatr

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Mudkip / Swampert

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Piplup / Empoleon

Votes: 32 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Which starter do you think is the cutest and why? (Don't give a short answer please! ;D)
Just look at it. So cute, espescially his eye slots and Chubbyness ^_^

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Which starter do you think is the cutest and why? (Don't give a short answer please! ;D)
Uhh turtwig! its so cute makes me want to squeeze it!!!

blastoise pic
15036_blastoise.jpg

Do u have to post Pokemon pics from the anime?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Would I be able to join still? :O

Starters have always been the best. ;)

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
No you don't have to Victory41 and diamondpearl876 I'm sure you can join as soon as Rene is here.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Cyndaquil!! It's my favourite, and it's cute as, with it's little flame on its back and the round small body.
Just look at it. So cute, espescially his eye slots and Chubbyness ^_^
O_o, which one are you talking about? XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
EDIT:
Uhh turtwig! its so cute makes me want to squeeze it!!!

blastoise pic
15036_blastoise.jpg

Do u have to post Pokemon pics from the anime?
Nice picture, 41victory. No, you don't have to post Pokemon pictures from the anime.

Would I be able to join still? :O

Starters have always been the best. ;)
Sure you can join, diamondpearl876. Welcome to the club! I will add you in the list.
Sceptile picture:
AG334.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
yay. :o

here's a pic of mudkip. not from anime, but i thought it was pretty cute.

eau.gif

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice picture, diamondpearl876. Do you want to answer the topic?
Blastoise picture:
AG309.jpg

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
The cutest starter to me would have to be Piplup, even though it's evolutions aren't too.. cute. Penguins have always been cute. (:

In facttt, here's a pic of one.

bscap00004.jpg

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
cool pictures of Quilava diamondpearl. here is one of Croconaw and Bayleef from me.
croconaw-01.jpg

PDVD_000.jpg

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
nice pictures of Croconaw. Charmeleon, owned by Mateo who is using one of it's attacks.
charmeleon04.jpg

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
A club about the starters? How could I not join? I love the starters of each region (though some of their evolution forms could leave something to be desired)! But, ah yes, I am here to join this club. It was the user bar that attracted me. xD

Anyhow, I'll answer the topic.

Hmm...this might require some thought... Well, I do liek Mudkipz. Charmander are cute... Cyndaquil is so stubby...!

Okay. The cutest starter, in my opinion, is Chimchar. Little monkeys are always cute to me, and Chimchar is one of the cutest that I have ever seen. It's eyes are so big and innocent-looking that you wouldn't expect it to be a trouble maker! And it has that fuzzy little patch of fur on its head. Plus, unlike a few of the other starters, its evolution forms retain some of the cute factor.

...I'm done.

Have a picture of a Blaziken, because that's the only starter form that I have pictures of. And that's mostly because of a trainer from the anime that had a Blaziken. xD

HarrisonandhisBlaziken.jpg

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
O_o at the ridiculous amount of pictures.

The cutest starter to me would have to be Piplup, even though it's evolutions aren't too.. cute. Penguins have always been cute. (:
Hehe... I only chose Pocchama because it was cuter than the other two starters in D/P
Huh. My Keyboard was Playing up at the Time Highlighting things I had typed XD But Yeah, I was on about Cyndaquil ^^;
Oh... okay~ XD Yay, Cyndaquil!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Too many pictures again, everyone.
A club about the starters? How could I not join? I love the starters of each region (though some of their evolution forms could leave something to be desired)! But, ah yes, I am here to join this club. It was the user bar that attracted me. xD

Anyhow, I'll answer the topic.

Hmm...this might require some thought... Well, I do liek Mudkipz. Charmander are cute... Cyndaquil is so stubby...!

Okay. The cutest starter, in my opinion, is Chimchar. Little monkeys are always cute to me, and Chimchar is one of the cutest that I have ever seen. It's eyes are so big and innocent-looking that you wouldn't expect it to be a trouble maker! And it has that fuzzy little patch of fur on its head. Plus, unlike a few of the other starters, its evolution forms retain some of the cute factor.

...I'm done.

Have a picture of a Blaziken, because that's the only starter form that I have pictures of. And that's mostly because of a trainer from the anime that had a Blaziken. xD

HarrisonandhisBlaziken.jpg
Sure you can join, Hanako Tabris. Welcome! I will add you in the list. And nice Blaziken picture you have.
Charizard picture:
AG145.jpg

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
nice picture of Charizard Rene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back