• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon starters Fan Club!

Who will be our Mascot?

• Bulbasaur / Venusaur

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Chikorita / Meganium

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Treecko / Sceptile

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Turtwig / Torterra

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Charmander / Charizard

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • Cyndaquil / Typhlosion

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Torchic / Blaziken

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Chimchar / Infernape

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Squirtle / Blastoise

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Totodile / Feraligatr

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Mudkip / Swampert

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Piplup / Empoleon

Votes: 32 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Okay...I didn't understood that but I think it explains why the Pictures are the 'cause..

~Anyways...shouldn't we have another Topic? since the rule says "ONE TOPIC A DAY?"
Okay, we will have another topic.

Umm... put simply. Pictures take up more room then words do. XD

Oh yesh, who will come up with a topic please!?
Okay, I will post the next topic. Here it is: Which starter Pokemon will you use in contest appeals?

~Rene~ :t025:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Which starter Pokemon will you use in contest appeals?
Piplup! 'cause It's eyes are can attract appeals (if it's in the Anime) wait...maybe Torchic will do, I dunno...Torchic and Piplup looks the Same for me...

Rene: I'll make a Banner for this Club....I'm not sure if it's great but, what kind of types do you want in the Banner?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Piplup! 'cause It's eyes are can attract appeals (if it's in the Anime) wait...maybe Torchic will do, I dunno...Torchic and Piplup looks the Same for me...

Rene: I'll make a Banner for this Club....I'm not sure if it's great but, what kind of types do you want in the Banner?
Nice answer, Ryouki. You can make a banner for my club. I want any type in the banner.
I will use Torchic. Because it's good in the contest appeals.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Ideally I don't usually use my starters in my contests. But if I breed, I choose the ones with the best moveset for it. Oh, and they have to look awesome, XD

So, Pochama and Cyndaquil I suppose.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Oh and I'll use a picture I found here...there's lots of pictures in here and it's a waste if I don't use it...and I can't be bother to find one...xD
Okay and how many starter Pokemon pictures you have now, Ryouki?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
hey buddy can u tell me how to make sum sprites cause i am really interested
You can't post there in my club, danielsworld. Do you want to join?

Oh...I'll use the D/P starter that (I think) neethree gave...it's a Decent Image...all I have to do is find a Backround...
Okay and you can use the D/P starter picture, Ryouki. You can find any backgrounds.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Okay, I'll make 3 banners if I can...I'm not very good in Backrouunds so I can't say it looks good..
You try to make one banner first, Ryouki. Then I will see the banner is good or not.
Piplup picture:
DP23.jpg

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Good picture!
Maybe I'll use it...
The Backrounds is not nice so I think it will be awhile when I finished it..
Really? You can use Piplup picture in the banner if you want. Are you almost finished the banner, Ryouki?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
hey buddy can u tell me how to make sum sprites cause i am really interested
If you want sprites, go to the sprite forum.
Oh...I'll use the D/P starter that (I think) neethree gave...it's a Decent Image...all I have to do is find a Backround...
Background's the hardest...

I'll try make one later if I have time.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Yeah, I'm thinking about it... I dunno yet though. I'll have to look tomorrow for a decent background and some nice images to put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back