• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon starters Fan Club!

Who will be our Mascot?

• Bulbasaur / Venusaur

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Chikorita / Meganium

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Treecko / Sceptile

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Turtwig / Torterra

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Charmander / Charizard

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • Cyndaquil / Typhlosion

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Torchic / Blaziken

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Chimchar / Infernape

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Squirtle / Blastoise

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Totodile / Feraligatr

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Mudkip / Swampert

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Piplup / Empoleon

Votes: 32 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm.. He's not as cute as piplup... I guess he has to look tougher because he is the second stage.
    I like treecko, 'cause all his evolved forms are pretty cool.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Can I join?
    My favorite starter is Treecko, followed by the Kanto starters, and then the other hoenn starters/Piplup and turtwig/ then the Johto ones, then Chimchar.

Years
    usually in the episodes ash's pokemon never evolve....i think only charmander, treecko, and tailow are the only ones that evolved

Years
    Yay new member! ^^ Welcome! *waves*
    Nice pics ya got there 41victory and XscizorX

Many People here likes Treecko!

Like meeh!! Hmm.. am I the only one who like Piplup? O.o

usually in the episodes ash's pokemon never evolve....i think only charmander, treecko, and tailow are the only ones that evolved

It's pretty weird that they don't, because it's part of the pokemon's nature to evolve. ne? ^o^

Years
    wow nice pic of grovyle going againts a exploud
    here's a picture of sceptile and blaziken when ash and may go againts each other in the competition:

So Mays torchic does evolve into blaziken. I was wondering if that would ever happen earlier when I was watching some episodes.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    not forgetting Ash's Chikorita evolved into Bayleef.

Years
    alright fine be that way.... ok so his STARTER pokemon usualy evolve but i THINK only two evolved into thier 3rd form....
    so ash's turtwig might evolve but i highly doubt it will evolve into a torterra.

EDIT: ALSO some of ash's regular pokemon evolve like tailow

Last edited:
    Years
    alright fine be that way.... ok so his STARTER pokemon usualy evolve but i THINK only two evolved into thier 3rd form....
    so ash's turtwig might evolve but i highly doubt it will evolve into a torterra.

EDIT: ALSO some of ash's regular pokemon evolve like tailow

Hmm yeah, pidgey evolved. Did he evolve into pidgeot? Can't remember... But not that many of them. Pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle etc never evolved, or did they...? I haven't seen those episodes for ages, I can't really remember.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    No, there's others. Like Bayleef and Pidgeotto which have been mentioned.

Also, there was Krabby, which became Kingler. And more recently, Starly evolved too.
    Like meeh!! Hmm.. am I the only one who like Piplup? O.o
    XD, I do too. But as Pochama.
    Hmm yeah, pidgey evolved. Did he evolve into pidgeot? Can't remember... But not that many of them. Pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle etc never evolved, or did they...? I haven't seen those episodes for ages, I can't really remember.
    Pidgeotto did evolve into Pidgeot.

Years
    well when i was young i was always watching ash's kanto journy's but now i cant remember it. i basically know so much about POKEMON (not what happens in the shows) that whenever i play a pokemon game my brain just suddenly knows exactly what to do even if the story is new (just like diamond/pearl). like i know where to go, who to talk to, who gives you stuff, and all the other junk. great.... now i forgot why a just wrote all that stuff........ nope cant remember....
    anyway just so i dont go off topic (even though i have) here's some pics:

lol i like this one

i think squirtle looks cute in this one

no offense but i think meganeum looks kinda wierd...

EDIT: hey rene there hasn't been a new topic in a while so is it ok if i make a new one?
    if it is heres mine: Why did you pick the starter you chose in D/P? Is it because of looks,moves, or did you randomly picked one?
    i picked piplup because
    1. its final evolution (empoleon) looked cool
    2. because i have never chosen a water type starter before
    3. i like penguin's :P :D

Last edited:
    Years
    well when i was young i was always watching ash's kanto journy's but now i cant remember it. i basically know so much about POKEMON (not what happens in the shows) that whenever i play a pokemon game my brain just suddenly knows exactly what to do even if the story is new (just like diamond/pearl). like i know where to go, who to talk to, who gives you stuff, and all the other junk. great.... now i forgot why a just wrote all that stuff........ nope cant remember....

That's with me too! Even though I don't have D/P but in Ruby it was easy 'cause I had played Blue, Yellow and Silver before that loads of times. ^^

Hey that Charizard pic's from Pikachus vacation isn't it? That's a nice movie btw, haven't seen it for ages.

And for the new topic:
    Why did you pick the starter you chose in D/P? Is it because of looks,moves, or did you randomly picked one?
    Well, as u probably know I don't have D/P but I would definitely choose Piplup!! ^o^ Just 'cause it's so cute! And I like water pokemon.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Why did you pick the starter you chose in D/P? Is it because of looks,moves, or did you randomly picked one?

It's because of Looks, mainly I choose a Fire starter 'cause fire starters are Cute...that changes in D/P oh and I'll chhose Piplup by the way..xD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I posted a Prinplup Picture somewhere...

Quote:
    [/I]

That's Prinplup.

^Roly Poly Prinplup^ ^Lord and Emperor, Empoleon^
    Nice pictures, Jimz ♂. So this is the second and final evolution of Piplup.

Can I join?
    My favorite starter is Treecko, followed by the Kanto starters, and then the other hoenn starters/Piplup and turtwig/ then the Johto ones, then Chimchar.
    Sure you can join, Grovyle42. Welcome! I will add you in the list. *edits list*

Nice Bulbasaur picture, X ScizoR X

Hey all!
    Sure you can join Grovyle42!
    anyway here's some pics.

Cool starter Pokemon pictures you have, 41victory.

wow nice pic of grovyle going againts a exploud
    here's a picture of sceptile and blaziken when ash and may go againts each other in the competition:
    Good picture, X ScizoR X. I know that May's Combusken had evolved into a Blaziken.

not forgetting Ash's Chikorita evolved into Bayleef.
    Yes, you are right. I think many of Ash's Pokemons have evolved.

Yes, Pidgeotto have evolved into Pidgeot.

anyway just so i dont go off topic (even though i have) here's some pics:

lol i like this one

i think squirtle looks cute in this one

no offense but i think meganeum looks kinda wierd...

EDIT: hey rene there hasn't been a new topic in a while so is it ok if i make a new one?
    if it is heres mine: Why did you pick the starter you chose in D/P? Is it because of looks,moves, or did you randomly picked one?
    i picked piplup because
    1. its final evolution (empoleon) looked cool
    2. because i have never chosen a water type starter before
    3. i like penguin's :P :D
    Another good pictures, X ScizoR X. I think the pictures are hard to see. And it's okay to make a new topic. I will answer it now.
    I choose Turtwig because,
    1) It's cute and powerful.
    2) Its second evolution: Grotle and final evolution: Torterra looked very cool.
    3) It can use Razor Leaf.

~Rene~ :t025:

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I also picked Turtwig but Rene has summed all the reasons for choosing the Pokemon right up.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I chose Piplup because it was cute, and it would have resistance to 12 types on it's final evolution.

I'm not really fond of grass starters, and I always use to go with Fire starters. I went a different way. ;)

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Well I did go with the Water Starters at first - Totodile and Mudkip because of their evo stages they both had including Squirtle.

Should I post the full versions of these pictures here or are thumbnails just fine?

Years
    yeah sorry about the pictures..... i had to make them bigger because they were so small you could barely even see the pokemon them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back