• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
And that person paying attention is NOT me.
My only request really is that I don't get berries again, I already had it today.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Alright at long last, Heres the second class list based on your requests Also Red Lion, your SU is good to go.

Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding
Skye Odell
Holly Amarosa

Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques
Link Neal
Lucia Bernavard
Ace Nakamura

Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies
Ciel Vespera
Shawn Williams

Steven Yew- History/Mythology
Adrian Stelle
Sylvia

Sage Smith- Berries and Poffin Making
Mark Wilson

Zane Alta- Pracical Battling
Iny Gage
Conor Crawford
Mike Forde V

Bai Kong- Journeys
Derrick Fastolf
Kayla Makihatayama
Rosalyn

Human Psychic Training-Sabrina (NPC Class)
Leo Lionhart

Pokemon trainer fitness- Lt. Surge
Lukas LionHart

I'd personally perfer if the folks who chose NPC classes participated in the player classes but if your dead set on NPC classes then I won't make you change your mind. I want to give the Player classes more things to do mostly ^_^' Let me know if I missed anything or if you'd like to change something

EDIT: (Oh silly me I didn't add some of the last names. Onnn ittttt~)

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her/they/them
  • Home
  • Seen yesterday
All right, everyone who has Ash's class, she's on the beach! I won't be posting her actively until tomorrow so keep going with what you need to do. :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cosmic Fury: You could run into Vanille, she's training near the Suicune dorms

Megaman765: I'm gonna keep Vanille in an NPC class since I have one character teaching a class and another one in a player class.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her/they/them
  • Home
  • Seen yesterday
Nah, Ashara's class is not an NPC one. :D That one is mine

Years
I'll have Zayne head back to his class soon guys :)

I can't send Sylvia to hers until we (meaning Chili, Elite and myself) conclude out battle but then it will be all good. If you are against putting characters in NPC classes you can put Sylvia in Steven Yew's class.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Self-Defense, Journeys, Practical Battling, and Fitness Training look like classes that Adrian would either need or enjoy. He's only going to Fitness largely for physical therapy, of course...

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn will be heading to class once this sidestory with Holly Is complete... (which I just now realized that there's 6 people to the group...how did I miss that?)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Megaman765

Years
Cosmic Fury: You could run into Vanille, she's training near the Suicune dorms

Megaman765: I'm gonna keep Vanille in an NPC class since I have one character teaching a class and another one in a player class.

Haha I'd figure it'd be less stressful that way so makes sense. And alrighty. I'll make an IC announcement fairly soon as well.

Self-Defense, Journeys, Practical Battling, and Fitness Training look like classes that Adrian would either need or enjoy. He's only going to Fitness largely for physical therapy, of course...

Alrighty then. Would you like me to change you to one of those classes then? That'd leave Sage with no students... if all else comes to shove I might put Mark in the berries class. That was my first idea anyways before the Journeys class was introduced and Mark is getting into berry strategies these days...

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, I am going to be quitting PTA. Yeah, just the muse has been draining from me and this take a lot out of me. Anyways see you guys around and keep up the good work!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Sad to see you go then. Also I'll have my class until the interaction with the others is done.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian is likely to be headed to the same class as Vanille. It's going to be funny when his Volcarona insists on being out of her Pokeball. She simply has no idea about how much space her wings take up. Sure, she can fold them, but like any other giant moth, she likes them spread out almost by instinct. Otherwise, she could fit into places about as much as an ordinary person.

Megaman765

Years
at the moment this is the second class of the day. Still though, if you'd like to participate in a third class your free to arrange something with one of the teacher characters. I kind of have plans for after the classes are finished. Heck you can go to the NPC classes as well if you wish. In the past it was just hard to organize more then one class a day due to the large amount of people.

Megaman765

Years
Can you put me in journeys then?

For second class or third class? I can throw you in for the second class which in that case, I think I'll move Mark over to the berries and Poffins class most likely because not alot of folks seem to be going to that class at the moment XO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back