• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon's Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    (Sorry about that, fire Pokemon aren't my thing (since I'm a dragon expert, I only use one to counter ice types), and I forgot how Arcanine evolves, so I'll change that as soon as I can.)

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Jason walked up to a man with black hair, red shirt and blue jeans.

"Tom..."

"Oh! Hey Jason. How-"

"You said you saw a Resistance member, correct?"

"Yep. Sure did."

"...Did you even get a look at her tatoo?"

"Uh...no."

"What about the Houndoom?"

"Yeah, I saw it. Height's about 2 feet-"

"...That's Houndour!" Jason suddenly punched Tom in the gut. "...You idiot." He then took out a small radio device. "This is Jason. No need to panic, Tom didn't see any Resistance guys."

"Acknowledged. But, are you still going out?"

"Yeah." He walked down a few hallways to reach the exit from their base. He lowered his shirt off his shoulder, revealing his tatoo. The guard nodded and stepped aside as Jason left.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Name: Scottura Wyvern (Scott)
    Codename: Dark Angel (or Dark for short)
    Group: The Resistance
    Pokemon: Charizard, Pikachu, Houndoom, Umbreon, Ditto, Salamance.
    Weapon: 2 Handguns.
    Description: Around 5'10, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are dark gray cargo-pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves. His tattoo is on his back, the scar is across it. His uniform is all black; black shoes, black long sleeve T-shirt, black pants, black fingerless gloves, he even has a black cloak.
    Personality: Although he rarely admits it, Scottura is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with.

Other: He can't stand to be around girls that long, as they tend to try and flirt with him.

RP Sample:

"Where is she?" Dark shouted to a man a few years older than himself, the man replied "How am I 'spose to know Scott? Her father came and took her, I had no choice, but to give her to him."
    "Yes you did, brother! You could of hid her, and said she wasn't here!" Dark yelled in anger.
    "I didn't think-" Dark's brother started until he was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" the brother said to Dark, but found he had dissapeared, "Probably someone looking for him..." he thought to himself as he headed for the door.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    [[I don't need to be accepted, right, SC/Alana?]]

IC: Mimi gazed at the traning facility, yawning with fatigue. She sterched her arms high above her head, and drumemd her feet on the ground with musical tones. She was part of the Resistance, and that's all that matters. She needn't worry about the Government's... servants, was what she deemed them as. Controlled, yet helpless...

"I guess I'll go find Stealth..." Mimi concluded as her feet led her beneath the facility.

As she strolled along side of the huge facility wall, Mimi begin to sink herself underneath thoughts. The Government... Was it wrong to join them? She thought of what a dying Government Grunt had said...
    Pokemon will be banished... They are influence to the ecomony!

Mimi shook her head. No! Pokemon are her friends, and she will destroy the evil ambitions of that Government!

"I better not worry too much, where's Stealth anyway..." She mumbled as she took a first step out of the Facility. That was where she saw another stranger. A girl this time.

"Uh, hi... ?" Mimi offered, beaming slightly with a cheerful and bubbly tone. She hoped the girl will reply!

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    "Huh?" As she walked up to the Training Facility's door, Mist thought she heard a voice greeting her from near the entrance.

Turning around, she saw the girl who had said hello.

She looks familiar, do I know her?

"Oh! Um, hi..I'm Mist" She said awkwardly, offering a nervous smile in return to the girls beaming one, "Are you new here?" She asked her, hoping she would reply.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Ok everyone, I'm on vacation right now so I won't be on very much. Once a day tops, and that's if I'm lucky. Now, eveyone except Scottura is accepted. Scottura, you can only have four Pokemon and you can't have Charizard. Edit your profile and I'll accept you.

IC: Stealth was heading back to her room with a sandwich and some Pokechow when she heard two female voices. She paused and listened to determine where they were coming from and possibly who they are. One of them sounded familiar but she was too far off to tell who it was. She stood for a moment, undecided. Should she go and say hi or bring her Pokemon their food? There's no need to starve myself or my Pokemon, she thought to herself. With a nod and shrug she continued to her room.

Once there shifted the items she was carrying and punched in the nine digit number. The door slid open and she entered. "Dinner time," she called cheerfully. All four of her Pokemon sat up and looked expectantly at her. She shook her head and walked forward. Apparantly they had all decided to allow her to serve them their meal tonight. "You're a very lazy bunch of Pokemon, you know," she said as she placed a dish of food in front of each of them. They all nodded and began to eat. Stealth just chuckled softly and sat down on her bed and began to eat her sandwich.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    (I forgot to mention, if its alright, I've made some unique decisions about one of the Pokemon I use.)

Rebel isn't too far away from where Stealth is, heading in that general direction, she is discussing something with another girl, this one with long blue hair, and wearing a long red coat covering a white t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Ruby, you know right now isn't the right time to be discussing our orders, who knows who could be listening in," Rebel comments to the other girl.

"I know, but they seem sort of strange," Ruby comments.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Sorry about my abscence! < <;; I'm busy, and I don't have anything to say...Do we get Mission's assigned to us within the proximity of the RP, or do they just, pop up when we want them to, or do you, (Alana) assign them to us? And, what kind of mission's are they? o O;;

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I usually assign them. You will be given missions through out the RP and there will be plenty of action. Missions are assigned pretty randomly and sometimes more than one person will go on one. There won't be any missions assigned while the RP is in the current setting (nighttime) but when morning comes I will assign two missions to two members of the Resistance. More may come later.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Keres stood staring at the window towards the outside. Stars twinkling brightly shone their illuminating light over her.

She realized that she couldn't stay in this house as long as her grandmother was in. She grabbed her scarf and headed for the door.

She hid behind the beam of wood that gave way towards the kitchen from the living room and peered over to see her parents cleaning up some plates that her grandmother had accidently dropped due to her old age. They kept reassuring their matron that it wasn't a problem.

Keres walked out of the stuffy house towards the dark night. She felt the cold wind snapping at her; she clutched her scarf tighter and made way towards the Resistance base.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi smiled. 'Oh , hi Mist!" She greeted her. 'The name's Mimi, well, my codename anyway!" She turned to the window and smiled. "Isn't this great? I mean, fighting for Pokemon... Against that wicked Government..."

Who killed my dear Weedle...
    "STOP! Weedy! No!"
    Sssslaash!"
    "WEEDDYYYY~!"

Mimi narrowed her eyes. Then she turned to Mist. "They are just too evil, it's my pleasure to join the Resistance!" Mimi adjusted her position comfortably, sitting and swinging on the railings. "So, fancy a battle?" She offered. "Just a friendly match ^^!"

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    "Yeah...I know what you mean..." Mist said softly in response to Mimi's statement about the Government. "But I guess they really don't know better, huh?" She asked, a little louder.

Mist was silent for a moment, thinking about the Government, before she heard Mimi next to her challenge her to a battle.

Starting out of her thoughts, she quickly turned competetive, "Sure, let's battle!" She told the girl, "If you actually think you can win!" She laughed jokingly.

Opening the door to the arena, she held it open for Mimi to go through.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    "Thanks!" Mimi giggled as she danced through the arena door. "Well, seriosuly I think I can!" She retorted in a joking manner.

As she sauntered through the Arena, which was grand and majestic, imi came to a place. Two very large circles were engroven on it, then a rectangle in the middle...

"Well, let's do this! Go, Chuchu! Go, Coco!" Mimi yielded two Pokeballs, then released a female Pikachu, and a female Corsola.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Mist followed behind Mimi and took her place at the arena.

Smirking, she freed her pokemon.

"Go! Eeevee! Persian!" She cried as she released each.

[ Oh, great, a battle..]

Persian simply looked annoyed that she would make him battle at such a late hour. Mist just ignored his remark, and commanded Eevee to dash towards Corsola with a Quick Attack.
    ~

OOC; This is the only post I will be able to make today, sorry for the shortness of it! ^-^'

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    OOC; That's alright XD. I am bunnying your Quick Attack to hit my Coco, if that's OK.

IC:"Coco, use Bubblebeam to cover the whole area!" Mimi told Corsola.

Coco sort of squirmed while she was spitting out all the bubbles. Although the bubbles made the enemy unviewable, Chuchu's sensetive nsoe smelt them out. Unfortunately Coco was a bit late so the Eevee did used its Quick Attack on her, but after that nobody can see anything except a whole load of bubbles.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Grr... Mist clenched and unclenched her hands at her sides. The arena was now filled with bubbles and she couldn't even see her own pokemon!

How was she going to attack something she couldn't see?

"Persian, Double Team! Eevee! Use Agility!" She called to her barely visible comrades. If they couldn't attack, then they would just have to defend themselves instead!

Eevee's attack may have struck, but this was far from over!
    ~
    OOC; That's fine! ^0^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Chuchu looked back to smell at Mimi, who grinned. 'OK, Chuchu, now, spread your Thunder atatck around the arena! Coco, Spike Cannon, shoot it where Chuchu tell you to!"

Chuchu nudged Corsola. "Pi,pipi,pi Pikachu!"

Coco seemed to understand. "Queal!" She lodged spikes all around. To the left and to the right. Chuchu seemed to jump into all the bubbles, right in the middle.

Soon, some bubbles had vanished. The vision was a bit clearer, but not spefically so. Chuchu jumped on top fo Eevee after shooting out Thunder to surround the two Pokemon, and she used her Quick Attack.

Coco's spikes surrounded the two Pokemon at first, but it soon attacked them. Unfortunately, their defense was high and some spikes mised, while only about 5% of the spieks actually did reached them. Chuchu managed to dodge some.

"Chuchu! Use your Thunderwave on Eevee! Coco, now, Ice Beam to Persian!" Mimi shouted over to her invisible Pokemon.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Mist watched in shock as Chuchu used her nose to figure out where her pokemon were.

Persian had managed okay so far, but Eevee was hit with Chuchu's Thunderwave and was now standing, paralyzed in the middle of the field.

Meanwhile, Persian was dancing around, trying not to step too hard on the spikes now lodged in his paws, and Mist couldn't help but laugh at the struggling feline.

[Haha, let's see you try to battle with thorns stuck in your paws!]

Persian glared at her, still jumping around clumsily as the battle went on around him.

Because of the bubbles (and the glaring), however, he failed to notice that he was about to crash into Coco, and, unfortunetly did just that, sending her flying into Eevee, who was still paralyzed in the middle of the arena.

Oh, crap.. Mist rubbed her forehead. This was not good, and knowing Persian, things would just get worse.

And they did.

Before Mist could return him back to his Pokeball, Persian was back up, this time trying to scratch Chuchu to death, obviously trying to redeem himself to his trainer.

"Wait! Time out!" Mist cried to her Pokemon, then she turned to Mimi, "I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to forfeit this match, Persian's cranky, and Eevee's just about had enough, too. So, thanks for the battle anyway, but I just can't go on.." She told her friend, "See you tomorrow!"

Quickly, she returned Eevee to his Pokeball, pulled Persian off Chuchu, dragging him off by the ear and scolding him quietly, and began to walk towards the door.
    ~
    OOC; Sorry about the massive amount of bunnying, I hope I didn't mess up you up too badly! I just kinda wanted to end the match.
    ^-^'

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "Hey there Jason. What'll it be?" the bartender asked quietly.

"The usual," he replied. "It's been pretty slow lately."

"Oh?"

"Yep. Well, one of our men THOUGHT he saw a Resistance member, but it turns out he was an idiot. Well, what's up with you?"

"Me? Nothing. It's just..." the bartender gave him the drink, "...That's supposed to be your last beverage."

"Excuse me?" Jason questioned. Suddenly, several military soldiers sprung up from behind the counter, their guns aimed at the blue-haired man.

"Drop any and all weapons that you have right now!"

"That won't be happening today." Jason withdrew a pokeball and released his Muk from within. "Muk, use Toxic, now!" The pokemon shot out a purple fluid on all the soldiers, poisoning them.

"Fire!" a soldier yelled. Before they could pull their triggers, Jason had released Metagross, blockign the oncoming bullets.

"Now that they're poisoned, I think it's time to use Psychic." As if on cue, Metagross unleashed strange energy onto the soldiers, hurling them into the walls. Scared customers rushed out of the bar, with Jason follwing as he put on his hood. "Time to return to HQ. I've cause too much commotion here."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back