• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon's Travel

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Its been ages since I was last here... Anyways I have got back to RPG Maker 2000 after a long time of making and closing games. I have always liked this idea as well even BEFORE Pokemon Dungeon was announced so i never stole any Ideas!

Plot:
    There is an Island unknown to man thousands of miles away from all Human Regions. This Island is called Roka Island and many Pokemon live on it. It is huge and about the size of Hoenns Island Chunk to the west. Mountains, lakes, forests almost every terrain which Pokemon love is here.
    But these Pokemon have created a way of life similar to humans, they live in houses and as always there is an evil team.
    This evil team is called Team Goule (Pronounced Ghoul:p) is terrorizing the Pokemon trying to take there land. But that isn't the only Problem for the Heroes, a strange Creature which was sealed away in a stone 100,000 Years ago has awoke and even more danger is thrughout the land.

What You Do:
    Well to start the game you can choose which Pokemon to be (Out of Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur might change) and you begin the adventure in a small village.
    The battles will take place in 1st person but Pokemon will learn the moves they normally do as they level up and maybe even evolve (Tricky switches for that though...)

So Comments and Critizism and this game will probably made if I find some decent Pokesprites of most Pokemon overworld...

Back