• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemorph Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    First of all, this is an AU. Pokemorphs will be included in the game as well as the plot. Complete rules on morphs as far as this RP goes will be listed below. Anyway, onward.

Basic Plot:
    Spoiler:

Team Omega
    Spoiler:

Pokemorphs
    Spoiler:

Other Rules *New Info
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Accepted:
    Windwos
    Spoiler:

~Rotom~
    Spoiler:

Techeon, myself
    Spoiler:

GsDarkAngel
    Spoiler:

Reserved Spaces:
    Victorr - Pending
    Shen - Waiting for Sign Up
    Sajin - Waiting for Sign Up

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Light
    Race: Human
    Title:I s a mix of trianer breeder and corordanator.
    Pokemon: Can we only have one poke or more cause I want three? Gallade Lv50 Moves: psyco cut, leaf blade, False swipe, giga impact, vaccum wave. Charizard Lv 45 Moves: Blast burn, Flamethrower, Air slash, solar beam, outrage. Scizor Lv 53 Moves:Bullet punch, Razor wind, X-scissor, night slash, protect, ominous wind
    Belongings: A backpack
    Appearance: Has short blond hair and waers a hat with a roserade on it. Has black jeans and a black t shirt. His eyes are a calming blue. He Never does his hair so its always differnt depending on how he slept.He wears Nice black tennis that fit very well. Light is 5 feet 10 inches.
    Personality: Light is a happy go go person who is always ready for adventure. But wacht out if you treat pokemon with disrespect then well get so mad at you that the next thing you know ull be in the hospital. He loves being with his pokemojn and will do anything to protect theme
    History: He was born in Jubilife. At the age of 5 he caught his first pokemon a ralts. When he was seven he left on a journy with his dad. When he came back at ten His family had died in a freak explosion wich cause was unknown. He then set his eyes to become the best at whatever you could do with pokemon. We was choose with his pokemon and only caught two others. Know 5 years later is when he beat the 8th gym and had gotten to the grand festival. He also was very good at pokemon Breeding. And thats were it stops

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    A little confused, are the characters Pokemorphs or Trainers or both?

Ah. You can play either or a combination of both. I should have said so, I'll add that to the sign up sheet info in a second.

@Windwos
    Accepted. It's a bit short but it will do.

Last edited:

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Name : Xel
    Race : PokEMorph Luxray Lv 23 Move - Iron Tail , Tackle , Roar ,
    Title : Coordinator
    Pokemon : Luxio 18 [ Tackle ; Iron Tail ; Bite ] , Manectric 27 [ Shock Wave , Quick Attack , Howl , Thief ] , Pachirisu 21 [ Bide , Quick Attack , Swift , Attract ] , Shiny Milotic 49 [ Aqua Tail , Aqua Ring , Twister ]
    The Pokemorph Saga
    Thats how my Shiny Milotic looks
    Belongings : None
    Appearance : He has short dark hair and a little darkish coloured body . He has Luxray eyes and tail . He wears simple brown blouse with hood and long dark green trousers . He loves to run long distance as Luxray . Electricity he releases is not yellow as usually but black [ You know - like in anime Electrike and Manectric shots green electricity and Pachirisu blue ] . He sometimes take a brown bag along but only sometimes . He likes to keep his clothes clean and also to make his appearance as good as possible .
    Personality : Many humans are affraid of him because of his eyes that often intimidate many persons . He is funny and all . He is good and always tries to help everyone in need . If someone makes him mad he turn into Luxray and rampages ! Many think that he is odd and strange . People try to avoid him but he do not care at all . If anybody talk to him he always replay happily . He is rather talkative but he never start conversation first .
    History: He does not remember where he was born but at least he know that it was in Sinnoh . He grew up in Hoenn region but he returned home when people started to ridicule him . He lived quite long in Sinnoh in general peace . He cought his favourite electric type PokEMons and also his beloved Milotic . He was first Morph that officialy participated in Grand Festival . He is capable of seeing things that are unable to see for others [ Luxray in anime could do that and even PokEDEx says so ] and he can use Iron Tail in human form [ As said in appearance Xel has got tail even if not transformed ] .

Oh man - I know that my grammar [ Eh this time I wrote ' grammar ' well Am I ? ] is not my strong side but . . . I am not from England or USA ! I speak English only in school so . . . but you can always say what was wrong . The most important thing is that at least you understand what I wrote . I can write longer posts as a compensation . Oh come on ! Grammar is not more important than having fun ?! Isnt it ?

Last edited:

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    @Victorr

No offense, but your grammer grammar is sort of bad, do you think you can clean it up a bit? Also, you need levels for your pokemon and Xel in pokemon form. If you don't know what level to make them just look them up in an online pokedex and find out when they learn the strongest attack you've given them and use that level.

I do like the Milotic though, a perfect pokemon for a coordinator.

(And I misspelled 'grammar'... *sigh*)

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Name: Carolyn (I always use this name...)
    Race: Pokemorph, lv. 26 Dusknoir, knows shadow sneak, shadow ball, and confuse ray
    Title: None
    Pokemon: Duskull, lv. 7, knows confuse ray and night shade. Duskull is very playfull and loves pranks. I is a male and is usually called Dusk or Dusky.
    Belongings: Clothes of course, a backpack, some small snacks, three unused pokeballs, a full water bottle, and a small dagger. The snacks, pokeballs, and dagger are kept in the backpack, with the water bottle on the outside of the pack. Her clothes and backpack are obviously worn.
    Appearance: Carolyn, being a pokemorph, has a few dusknoir parts in addition to her normal human appearance. She has a yellow antenna on her head and red eyes, like dusknoir's do. She wears a Grey shirt and skirt with yellow seams, she doesn't have any interest in concealint the fact that she is a pokemorph. Her shoes are jet black tennis shoes with velcrow in the place of laces. Her skin is very pale and has almost no blemishes like zits or freckles. Her teeth are a perfect white and relatively straight. Her hair is long and, guess what, grey. Not being a fan of brushing her hair for hours like some girls, Carolyn usually has a few tangles in her hair.
    Personality: Despite being part dusknoir, Carolyn has a kind and cheery peasonality. She doesn't mind being avoided and is quite proud of being a pokemorph. Though generally tolerant, if Carolyn becomes very angry at someone it is hard for her to fight off the urge to pull them into the spirit world, as dusknoirs can (according to the show and pokedex). She has never abducted anyone, but there is a first for everything. If someone makes fun of her in front of a large group, she will embarass them with a quick shadow sneak, in dusknoir form, because she cannot use any moves in human form, at least, not yet.
    History: Carolyn has lived her entire life in Sinnoh, Sunnyshore City to be specific, though she always found it ironic that a dusknoir pokemorph live in Sunnyshore City. After a few years, though, when she was seven she deserted Sunnyshore because of her dislike of sunlight and made her new home in Snowpoint City. There the almost constant snowstorms keep her away from the sun. It was on the way to Snowpoint that she captured Duskull. She wanted a pokemon that was at least in the evolution chain of her own half species.

If you need me to bump up any sections feel free to ask.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    How many people do we need to start? And how will we start?

I'm thinking four people to start would be good.

I was considering starting everyone out near Mt. Coronet since almost anyone would have a reason to be near there, it spans so much territory, after all...

Start out, get a bit of character interaction going, then toss in some elements of the plot. Sound good enough?

Suggestions, of course, are always welcomed.

@~Rotom~

A little more history might be nice, but it isn't really needed; just me being picky. Either way, accepted. I like the idea of a Dusknoir pokemorph, especially one that isn't a stereo-typical 'Mystery Dungeon Dusknoir'.

By the way, I intend to post a character of my own here in the near future, now that I'm sure there's some interest in this.

Years
    You should make an "RP Sample" field. I think I'll join this though.

EDIT: Also, can Pokemorphs "evolve"?

Last edited:

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    You should make an "RP Sample" field. I think I'll join this though.

Goody. ^__^

I generally find that I can tell (basically) how well a person plays by their sign up. Then again, you can't always judge by that, so maybe you're right. Oh well, it's a bit late now, I think.

Shen said:
    EDIT: Also, can Pokemorphs "evolve"?

Yes, in pokemon form they are, effectively, pokemon. They can also be caught in a pokeball if someone were really messed up enough to do that.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Briona
    Race: part-pokemon umbreon level: 55 (they're like morphs except they transform completely. they can talk pokemon in both forms, but can only talk human while they're a human. they try to keep their identity a secret so hardly anyone knows if someone's a part-pokemon)
    Title: scientist
    Pokemon:
    ninalassy (ninetails)
    level: 55 (usually higher but yeah...)
    moves:
    flamethrower
    flamewheel
    bite
    gengar
    level: 54
    moves:
    hypnosis
    dream eater
    nightmare
    dark pulse
    milotic
    level: 55
    moves:
    watergun
    waterfall
    hydropump
    leafeon
    moves:
    grasswistle
    razorleaf
    grassknot
    lightning(espeon)
    moves:
    psychic
    psybeam
    scar(glaceon)
    moves:
    blizzard
    icebeam
    Belongings: laptop, dome fossil, heilx fossil
    Appearance: she has brown hair about a inch below her shoulders. she also has brown eyes. she wears a black shortsleeve jacket over a green t-shirt. she has kahkis tucked in black boots. she has a black belt with all her pokeballs attached. she has a gray bag that she carries over her should with a notebook slightly hanging out the side.
    Personality: she's a nice tenderhearted person but she's easily angered. she usually travels with people from fear of pokemon hunters trying to kidnap her. she's quiet but when she starts talking won't shutup. if something really good happens she's bound to brag about it. she's easy to get along with if you don't listen to rumors.
    History: when she was only six her part-pokemon parents were kidnapped by a pokemonhunter. she ran away from her hometown, twilight town, a couple of days later. when she was ten the same guy kidnapped her friends leafeon, scar, and lightning. she fled to a pokemon trainer school after getting a vulpix from professor oak. two years later her and her friends katie, and shayla, who are also part-pokemon, travel to sinnoh to search for her friends. instead of finding her friends the pokemon hunter kidnapped yet another one of her friends, katie. while trying to save her, briona and shayla were traped by an ivysaur. the pokemon hunter got away noarowly because Gary and latrel decided to help them out. later on they find the pokemon hunter and save everybody. Briona then takes a deal offered to her years ago by professor oak and becomes a pokemonscientist specialized in pokemon evolution. when her old friend got her first pokemon, while briona was 16, Briona travled back to kanto, where her hometown was located, to study at a pokemon fossil resurection site.

Last edited:

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    @GSDarkAngel
    Needs to be a bit longer, I asked for a paragraph each in the last three sections. Also, please fill in the ?'s, like I told Victorr.

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    I don't know if there is any spots left, but I'd like to join as a trainer. I'll post my SU, later tomorrow or Tuesday, if that's okay.

P.S. Techon the plot looks really great, I hope that this RPG really takes off.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Sajin, I've seen you RP and I'm perfectly happy to have you join.

After you, no more sign ups until we start and see how this is going to go.

@GSDarkAngel
    A paragraph for appearance, please, then it's fine, I suppose.

My Main Character:

Name:
    Andrew 'Sleet' Lecroix
    Race:
    Pokemorph, Glaceon, Level 45, Moves: Tackle, Icy Wind, Quick Attack, Ice Shard, Ice Fang
    Title:
    Team Omega Trainer
    Pokemon:
    Electabuzz, Male, Level 40, Moves: Quick Attack, Thunderpunch, Swift, Screech, Thunderbolt
    Other: Will do anything for poffins.

Houndoom, Male, Level 50, Moves: Ember, Smog, Bite, Oder Sleuth, Faint Attack
    Other: Doesn't always listen, a bit of a know it all.

Drapion, Female, Level 45, Moves: Ice Fang, Poison Sting, Pin Missile, Bug Bite, Poison Fang, Earthquake Other: Hates very small pokemon and doesn't like other poison types.

Golduck, Male, Level 44, Moves: Water Pulse, Disable, Confusion, Zen Headbutt
    Other: Very easy going but when he gets mad he really gets mad.

Belongings: Two unused pokeballs on his belt (a duskball and a timerball), three full restores, two full heals, and the rest of his stuff is elsewhere.

Appearance:
    In his pokemon form he looks pretty much like any other Glaceon. The light sections of his coat are slightly lighter than average, ranging from the usual frost at it's darkest point to a light minty blue color. His pokemon form has a deep scar accross the chest which doesn't translate over to his human form.

Andrew in human form has hair the same mint blue color as the lighter points of his fur cut in large puffy spikes. His bangs are a darker blue like the dark points of his coat. His eyes are a cold and calculating blue which always make him appear as though he's plotting something. His skin is pale and his features are streamlined and not overly masculine. He is 5'6 and of average weight. Despite all of his efforts he cannot seem to hide his ears and tail in human form and retains them as a mark of his true race.

Andrew tends to wear a navy blue leather vest over his bare chest and tight jeans of the same color along with a studded leather collar. The clothes are specifically designed to transform with him when he does.

Personality:
    Andrew tends to be cold and cynical most of the time. Such should be expected from an ice type like himself, as he would say, and he strive to be what he thinks he should be. He is of the opinion that pokemon are, infact, lesser creatures and he, as a pokemorph, is above a pokemon but still below the level of a human. Hence refering to his boss as his trainer.

He has a soft side but it isn't something that's seen often. It takes a long time to earn Andrew's trust and it takes even longer to get him to open up to a person. He's often accused of being short with people though he can been a real gentleman when he needs to be. This attitude, however, is just a means to keep people at a distance.

Andrew is of the opinion that pokemon are not worth his friendship and he is not worthy of the friendship of humans. Pokemorphs, he would say, should stop striving to be what they are not and accept their place in the world; masters of pokemon and tools of humans.

History:
    Andrew is the son of a city pokemorph and a 'wild' eevee morph. He was born in Goldenrod city where his father, a member of Team Rocket, was stationed at the time. He was abandoned as a small child by his Umbreon morph mother and raised in an orphanage where he was constantly tormented by the other children. Needless to say this made him weary of human contact and he ran away as soon as he learned to transform.

He ended up in Kanto after stealing aboard a ship and was taken in by a pack of houndour. He lived wth them for several years before they found out what he really was and he was banished from the pack. An eevee they could accept, a human they would not.

He traveled again for several years before he found himself back in Johto where he made his way by stealing in human form and begging in pokemon form. It was there that he met his 'trainer' Dimitri, a high ranking member of Team Omega. Dimitri, recognizing what he was seeing, didn't hesitate to talk Andrew into working for him and 'the boss'.

It took a few years (and an evolution) for Andrew to get used to this idea (long story), but now he would follow Dimitri even if he wasn't intimidated by the idea of leaving. He has learned over time that he is one of the few people he can trust and now considers Dimitri's word law. He's even begun to develop feelings of friendship for the man, thinking of him as an older brother or father figure though he believes he cannot direct such emotion towards a human.

These days he willingly carries out Dimitri's orders in Sinnoh using both his powers and those of his own team of pokemon, there-by furthering the plans of Team Omega.

(Auto-accepted because I am me.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back