• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemorph Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Well, we're still waiting for Sajin, Shen, and Victorr, so it'll be after they post their sign ups. I don't want to leave anyone behind.

Years
    i comepletely understand! sorry guys. i'm used to a place where the first post is when they start. you'd just join in and give details in the story line.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    It's fine, that's how I generally play as well. I intend this to be a bit more long term though so it's better if we do it this way.

Incidentally, if anyone wants me to PM them when we're ready to go tell me and I'll do so.

Years
    U can pm me when were ready. And I want to add something to my charcter, Light works with and studies pokemorphs and wishes t become one someday, He also wants to help pokemorphs fit in by trying to create antidots that temporaly stop mutation. So you could say hes kinda a scientist to

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Name: Marcus Straam (Str-a-am)

Race: Pokemorph, Lvl 40 Raichu, Moves: Thunder, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Agility.
    Marcus is able to transform into a full morph when his adrenaline gets high enough. However, In his entire life, this has only happened once.

Title: Trainer/Thief

Pokemon:
    Sakura Lvl 20 Pikachu Female- Marcus' companion since he was separated from his family. Named after the field of flowers he found her in, she loves to sit on Marcus' shoulder as they travel.

Moves: Volt Tackle, Thundershock, Quick Attack, Iron Tail (Learned from Marcus. )

Belongings
    :. Silver and white striped one compartment backpack with map, little supplies(2 potions, 5 Oran Berries, Lockpick kit, Gen 2 Pokedex, Cell Phone, and 180P)

Appearance: Marcus is about 6'0'' and has a stocky appearance, mostly from his years alone. He has midnight black hair that is short in the back, but a little longer in the front because the hair on the front of his head is always spiked up naturally. Most of the time, he wears a black head-wrap that pushes his hair down so it comes to the top of his eyes.

Most of the time, Marcus likes to wear a brown shirt with a gray cloak over it, as well as a pair of jeans.
    Marcus also cannot get rid of his Raichu tail or ears when he changes into human form . Most of the time, he has a hole in the back of his pants which his tail hangs out of and his ears are hidden beneath his head wrap/ hair. In towns and cities, when he is not in danger or being ridiculed, he doesn't hide his tail. However, when it needs to be hidden, he slides it down a leg of his pants.

Personality: Marcus seems confident in himself, often calling others weak (most of the time not directly) or worthless, but this is usually just compensation for himself. A belief that he is the best has been with him since his birth. Marcus also gets really ticked off if someone calls him weak, and may go looking for a fight. Although he has excepted his new form (because of the power it has granted him), If someone even mentions his 'condition' in a negative or says that it makes him weaker, he seems to loose all rational thought. Marcus does 'respect' authority in a squad, just not the way many people would think. If a higher ranking officer asks him to do a task he views as mundane or unnecessary, he may twist the order, passing the task onto another person or by finding a loophole in it.

Even though outside of battle he can be a bit of a jerk, in combat or battle, he enjoys working in teams and tries as hard as he can to give advice and be the best leader he can be. Even if he isn't in charge, he tries to seek out power over the squad. Many people would say that Marcus has a thirst for power.

Although Marcus tries to act like he has no fear or weakness, he, in fact has many. These fears, just like everyone else, drive Marcus away from people and hinder him. Although most of his fears he faces head on to keep his no weakness attitude, Marcus is deathly afraid of capture and losing. Marcus' fear of capture again is the biggest. He would gladly give up his life or leave someone behind if capture was even a possibility in a situation. While his fear of capture may hinder him , his fear of losing a battle forces him and pushes him to train harder and become better.

In times of need, he can become quite resourceful, finding a different and often unexpected route out of it.

History:Marcus was born in a hospital in the Sevii Islands on Seven Isle, to a family of humans. When he was younger, he was a accomplished trainer, setting off at the age of ten with Bulbasaur as a starter. Even then, he shrived to be the best. He soon battled the 8 gyms of Kanto and went on to the semi-finals in the Championship. Unhappy with his results, he traveled around the Sevii Islands, becoming stronger with every passing day and learning many valuable skills and catching and training many Pokemon such as a Riolu, Swablu, Bagon, Trapinch, and a Croconaw.

When he was 15, and his Bulbasaur had evolved into a Venusaur, Marcus traveled to the Sinnoh region, intent on becoming a champion there. However, tragedy stuck when he was in Sunnyshore City. One night when he was training, a man cloacked in black snuck up behind him and placed a bag over his head, first taking his Pokémon off of his belt, then throwing him into an unmarked van. Paralyzed with fear, he watched as the men divided up his Pokémon. As much as Marcus squirmed and fought, the men were able to bind his hands, taking him to, what looked like an abandoned barn. Conversely, when he was dragged inside, Marcus found out that the place was not a barn, but some sort of a base.

Once there, they put fear into him, performing torture on him day after day and forcing him to do backbreaking labor. For him, disobeying meant death. After about a week, he was given a choice, continue the torture for as long as necessary, join their cause, or move to a new location, where there would be no more torture or labor. Determined to not give in but to discontinue the labor and torture, Marcus chose the latter, and his captures moved him to a remote lab in the mountains of Shinnoh. The first thing they did was strap him onto a table next to a dead Raichu. As a nearby machine powered up, Marcus struggled to escape, but to no avail. A bright light filled the room and Marcus blacked out.

When he awoke, he was part Raichu, and a synthetic Pokemorph.

Using his new found powers and abilities, Marcus quickly managed to escape from the lab, heading for his home on Seven Isle. When he got there, he expected to be a hero, returning from "the dead" and all.

However everyone saw him as an outcast. Marcus has been on the run ever since.

At first, Marcus headed to back to Shinnoh to Hearthrome, intent on starting a new life there. However, with no money and now being a morph, life was hard, and he soon resorted to stealing and pick-pocketing. Things were soon looking bleak. Once a respected trainer, Marcus was now living the life of a thief in the body of a morph. One day, Marcus' luck turned around. He was walking in a forest, just getting some fresh air and training, when suddenly he saw a Pikachu laying in the middle of a field of Sakura Flowers. Marcus quickly ran over to the Pikachu, only to find it being attacked by a Graveler. Marcus (quite foolishly) quickly attacked the Pokemon in human form over and over, but to no avail and was beat up profusely. Eventually, he was knocked on his back, beaten and defeated. Wearily, he looked up as the Graveler was about to deal his final blow. Suddenly, a surge of energy dispersed throughout his entire body. Orange fur grew everywhere and power flowed through his body. Before he knew it, Marcus was a full Raichu. Rapidly, Marcus used an Agility to escape the Graveler's attack, then combining it with a Iron tail attack. The impact shook the whole forest as the Graveler fell. As his opponent fell for good, a feint spell fell upon Marcus and he quickly blacked out. When he awoke, he was back in his human form, laying beside the semi-conscious Pikachu. After a quant introduction, Marcus took her back to his apartment and cared for her, naming her Sakura.

3 months have past since that day, and Marcus has just made the executive decision to continue his journey in the Shinnoh region from where it was left off. This time, with a new Pokemon (and look as well.)
    HABIA TERMINADO! (Finally)

Last edited:

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Well, Wolfsrain, I was honestly going to stop signups, but since yours is so nice, fine. Accepted.

But now, seriously, this is the last sign up for a while.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    No poblem Shen, too many people anyway.
    And actually... I gotta be someplace so this may be delayed a couple of days... >>;

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Don't try to fix me; i'm not broken.

I hate to post this after you clearly stated that no more SUs would be considered, but I can't hlep to think that you might reconsider, if I bedazzle you with my SU. I'm a sucker for Pokemorph Roleplays, and it specially pulled me in- Hook, line, and sinker when I read on that your character won't be the leader of anything- but actually at the command of a human- on the antagonist side. And so.. with him as inspiration in mind, I present Delia the Leafeon. =D Morph. Besides, the ladies of the Roleplay were starting to get outnumbered. Can I at least be considered based on the quality (perhaps poor) of my attempted SU?

Name: The name she was born into, and had retained throughout her entire life up until the point of her capture was 'Delia', and still the name she refers to herself as inwardly. The Team Omega Admin in-training she serves detested her original name, and now refers to her as 'Lacey', and insists that the rest of the organization do too.

Race: Pokemorph, Level 33 Leafeon Current moves: Synthesis, Razor Leaf (Typically not as strong as when she is completely transformed), Toxic, Dig, and Solarbeam.

Title: Currently, Delia is both the 'entertainer' and the rprized fighting champion of Omega Admin in-training Feld Permigreene. Formerly, Delia was also entertainment and one of many shuttled attractions at the Sinnoh traveling Circus, where she was just one of countless Pokemorph side attractions caged, tamed, and trained to fetch and dazzle the crowd.

Pokemon: None, for the girl has never had the opportunity to own one, but as it could count for something, there is a Pokemon seemingly always near her, remaining stuck steadfast to her side like glue, and insists on being wherever she is at the time. This creature is more of a friend than a Pokemon.

Pokemon: Pearce
    Species: Charmander
    Appearance: Yes, he is Shiny, but only because i've never had the opportunity to have a Shiny Pokemon in any other Roleplay.
    Personality/History: This petite Pokemon, despite his rather heated nature, took an unforeseen liking to Delia, actually being the one to discover her on one of his rounds through the Circus. No one, even the Ringleaders of the traveling circus, could remember where the oddity of a pokemon had come from, or exactly where he had hopped on board into their little "family". For all Delia knew, the Charmander had only set foot onto the grimy and sad excuse of a family entertainment after had had spotted her, cramped and unkempt in the row of fellow morphs, cooped up and in major distress in one of the hundreds of ramshackle cages containing the Circus' attractions. Others believe that he was once the peculiar trinket of the past Ringleader, the top notch eccentric big cheese, who had formerly appeared on all the ticket stubs and commercials promoting the Circus, and who had prided himself on bringing the "grandest of the most rare and exotic elements to the circus". Meaning not only Pokemon and Pokemorphs, but humans as well. The man was thought to be a slavetrader of all three alike, but this was never able to be investigated before he passed on, at the ripe old age of ninety. Regardless, Pearce, for whatever odd reason he keeps to himself, hasn't mentioned to Delia the fine details of his past, and only clues her in through brief snippets he can't help but blurt out occaisionally, when memory and raw emotion overwhelms him. He watches over and tends to Delia as if she were his child, and by nature open-minded and unprejudiced, she accepts his maternal love and affection with open arms. Pearce was welcome at the Circus, because of the additional shiny-hunting crowd he attracted but at Team Omega, where his obstinance only evokes the anger of each and every trainer, guard, and admin seeking out the elusive creature to be his own, Pearce must enact the stealthiness that perhaps helped to preserve him all these years, and hide out while still managing to keep Delia in sights. Thankfully for him, and the girl, whose indominatable and sprawling spirit would perish in too much confinement, she is kept for amusement in Feld's quarters on a stake that enables her to get around the confined apartments, but not enough leeway to where she can feed herself, bathe herself, or even get a steal a breath of fresh air by opening the window. Pearce, however, who has managed to evade the sights and greed of Feld, steals in with ease, and whenever Feld isn't present, visits openly with Delia, lavishing all of his affections on her, and often, when she's not brought home so tired that all she can do is collapse and close her eyes against the world in fitful sleep, they talk, about anything and everything that comes to mind. Pearce is the only permanent friend Delia has ever known in the world, and truthfully, is the only thing able to be manipulated regarding her emotions. She has never had the opportunity really to interact with another Pokemorph, other than occaisional muffled chats through fixed cardboard walls at the Circus, almost always with a different person each night, as Pearce is the only thing besides Feld to take a nonmaterial interest in her. He does not openly discuss his reasons for staying with the girl, but it is obvious that he holds infinite love for her, and if ever in danger, it could safely be told that the offender worst threat wouldn't be Delia herself, but the fiery little Reptile who guards her with his life.

Belongings: Delia has accessories, but none that she has obtained herself or is allowed to use for herself. the silk clothes that adorn her slight frame were tenderly picked out by the Human who cherishes her, as with the jeweled collar encircling the hollow of her pale throat. Thick metals bars divide a portion of the room off, where Delia is often contained for 'punishment', after loss of a battle, even if Delia never participated in the actual battle, and is lined with plush satin pillows of various shape and size for her to recline on. A diamond and peal encrested porcelain food and water dish are also set against the bars of the cage, which delia are made to eat and drink from like a Dog, despite her having the human hands and appendages to dine with. A couple of Pokeplushies are tossed carelessly about the Cell, to be clever, one each of Eeveelutions, with the Eevee's face set in a comical wink and grin, satin pink tongue poking out of the stuffed Pokemon's mouth. Along with these are a tattered Totodile sporting a wacky and toothy grin, A wise-looking Treecko marked with a strange design on his slender wrist, and a gutsy little Mudkip, obviously the heroine of the crew. Delia rarely ever coddles these plushies, despite Feld's obvious attempts to spoil and woo her, for she much rather prefers the earthy and soothing scent of Pearce's toasted fur.

Appearance: Really a delicate creature, Delia could only really be described as "Pixie like". With the impish face of a vain Fairy, Delia is often mistaken for being much younger than what she actually is. This, in combination with the happy go lucky expression constantly plastered on her face, gives off the natural impression of a child, or a half-grown girl with a childish mindset at the very least, one, that even when people are fully aware of her given age, are still impartial to the idea of her being childlike. Her face is delicate and angular, much like the fellow Pokemon of her type's Sinnoh debut, Glaceon, as opposed to the roundness of an Umbreon or Espeon's face. Her skin tone might be expected to be the wheat-colored beige of a Leafeon's honey-colored fur, but for skin at least, her human gene remains intact, a fair and unremarkable porcelain color that despite its off white pallor, seemingly never burns, for her half-type. The pores in her skin, much like a plant cell's, attract sunlight to herself, and even when starved, as long as Delia is given water and can drag herself to a sunny spot, it is possible for her to make her own food to sustain herself, at least for awhile. Her hair obtained the wheat-colored beige tint that seemed to belong to her skin, and falls to mid-torso, ending at just her bosom. Standing at about 5'3', Delia is no sight to marvel at, maintaining a regular human weight of 105 pounds accordingly. Her hair, while soft and scented due to the amount of time and care Feld insists to exact on it, is of little or no concern to her. Her bangs are chopped straight across, and end just an inch or two above wide, eager chocolate eyes that seem to be melting infinitely, twin beaming puddles of chocolate that seem to emanate trust and affection on whatever creature they trap in their embrace. The remainder of her body is as slight and breakable as her face, a very fine and chiseld work of art, a creation of earth, wind, and dirt in sweet harmony with the nature that designed it so lovingly, a mismatched and different creature marching with a different purpose, ambassador to human and pokemon kind alike. Regarding Pokemon features, the only ones save for hair color that Delia seem to have retained are her sharp and jagged ears, comprised entirely of leaves entirely, that graft her with a Leafeon's acute sense of hearing, and a similar bladed tail, which she often lets drag limply and harmlessly to the ground. If this natural weapon ever lash up, however, be forewarned that when frightened or endangered similarily, as well as in battle, Delia will erect the bladed appendage without hesitation, and fling it at the perpetrator mercilessly. Also, when battling and ordered to use the attack "Razor Leaf", this is made possible for Delia through the leaves she retains on her wrists and ankles, that detach interestingly enough and regrow immediately after use, if her energy sustains. As for garments, Feld, to Delia's disgust, has adorned her with a semi-translucent silken gown, yellow-gold in color, and fringed with loose pink ruffled of similar fabric. This gown fall only to about lower thigh, but unlike common nightgowns, has been specifically fitted to Delia herself, so that the form of this wear is tight-fitted, and won't be an inconvenient disadvantage to his pet during battle. Around her neck is strapped a matching pink leather collar, embedded with Emerald jewels to match the sharp leaves that have become a natural theme for the girl, and the letter "L", sparkling with faceted diamonds that have been set into the sterling letter. For her feet, Feld has chosen a pair of golden flipflops, a formal type of wear obviously designed for the pampered evening lady despite their casual reputation. In battle, it isn't uncommon for Delia's shoes to be removed and her turned loose barefoot.

Personality: Naive and free spirited, Delia is so blatantly clueless and devoid of common sense, that she fails to grip the reality and realize that she represents every stereotype of her own kind. Gifted with an easygoing and laid-back nature, Delia finds it impossible for her to be angered at any one individual for a prolonged amount of time, Delia's tempermental flashes come instead in brief but heated flares, never really lasting for more than an hour or two. Despite the crumby circumstances she finds herself dwelling in, Delia finds it near impossible to frown for too long, and is treasured by Feld especially for her light hearted attitude, for while perhaps not being in her highest regards, Delia still treats Feld in a polite if not frosty manner, and even when in one of her rare irate moods, has never succumb to primal visciousness with barbarian aggression or violence. Even if battle, when communicating with other Pokemon and inhaling their banter, Delia never much gets into the spirit of things, hardly caring whether the battle is won or lost, so long as she is amused by the whole ordeal while doing it. This is the one setback Feld deals with in his otherwise perfect little personal Pokemorph trinket, but lately, he has been hoping to remedy this with a little well-deserved discipline. He has fitted Delia with a Nasty Shock Collar, so that when she is in even the sweetest and holiest gusts of compassionate and tender moods, the tension can easily be upped and maximized, with the switch of a dial. In this type of situation, Delia has little to no control over her actions, and if provoked, could easily take the life of the opponent she faces. Another perk for Delia's eager "trainer" is that when fitted with this fashionable collar, sweet Delia can easily be goaded into a rage significant enough to allow her to trasform completely, into an official Leafeon. This isn't used every battle, however, as with the collar. Feld, afraid of tampering too greatly with Delia's gentle nature, uses the collar sparingly, only in desperate measures as a last resort, aka when manly pride is at stake. He won't break it out until he is on the losing in, and even then dreads this, for Delia obstinately fights its use for all that she's worth, blissfully the peace-loving Hippie stereotype of her breed, and Flora species as well. She would make the perfect captive servant/pet combo, for Delia is so lax, that her aloof brain allows her to remain chipper and oblivious no matter what her setting, if it weren't for her natural primal ties to nature. She was designed for the cool and shady forest of Sinnoh, for radiant sunlight, for oblivious frolic and play and guardianship over fellow grass and bug-type Pokemon, not for the confines of the structured prison that she serves dutifully, but miserably. She is more than grateful to Feld for springing her from the dim and meager confines on the Circus, and on the days when he allows her a few short-lived sunkissed moments beneath the sun on particularly fine days when he has nothing else to do, Delia can almost bring herself to love him. Even with the comforts and secuirty of her stable and cushioned lifestyle, Delia still finds herself unable to quell the curiosity, of the world outside and what it would be to roan it free and ungoverned, as she never has before, and so, is profoundly incomplete in the life she leads. She loves Pearce, but wishes to know what a passionate love feels like, from the blossoming freshness of its Spring beginning, all the way to the cruel and biting stings of lonely Winter, the relationship ends. She fears that she will die alone, without this type of experience in tote, and deprived of most of what life has to offer.

History:

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Name: Lucas
    Race: Pokemorph, Flareon, level 45, knows Fire Fang, Dig, Fire Blast and Bite.
    Title: None
    Pokemon: Mudkip: Level 12, knows Water Gun, Mud Slap, Growl and Tackle.
    Other: Will never back down from a fight.
    Belongings: Clothes (Obviously), Water bottle, spare change, backpack, wallet, food supplies.
    Appearance: Lucas stands at about 6 feet tall. He wears red sneakers, a blue jacket and a red shirt. He also can often be seen wearing blue shorts, and therefore gets slightly annoyed when one of those little shorts-obsessed youngsters comes to comment on them.
    His hair is an orangey-red colour, except for on the center of his head, where it is a creamy-yellow. He also has a fluffy collar of fur around his neck, obviously coloured cream. He also has a fluffy tail, the same creamy colour mentioned twice before.

Personality: Lucas is a generally timid, yet creative person. In battle, he is always the follower, and will only lead if he is forced to, even then with slight haziness. He is a great strategist, only showing his actual power in battle. He seeks to get over said shyness, but it will not be easy. He won't trust you much unless you prove quite fully that you are worth his trust.
    History: Born in Hoenn to an Espeon-morph and an Umbreon-Morph, most would of thought of him as a difficult to raise child. This was true, as at that age he was an adventurous young lad. How would such a person become so reclusive and timid? Well, I suppose that should become known now.
    It all started when, at six years of age, he went exploring in the nearby Petalburg Woods. Then he heard a shout, a scream and an organised clicking sound, followed by this: "Lucas! Don't come to help us! We are done for, and there is nothing you can do about it! Please! Run! Run for your…" There was another shout, a few yelps, followed by the ghastly rock, rock, rock, click! sound that a Pokeball makes… and then silence. He never saw his parents again…

In the 7 years that followed, he learned that people could do a lot of things, down to the point of trusting a Pokemorph, if money was involved. He used this to his advantage, challenging youngsters with the offer of money as a proper prize. After enough of this, he was given a Fire Stone instead of money. He then evolved, being sure that this didn't encourage other kinds of trainers, lacking the confidence to move up to the next level of training. This is the way things worked for the whole of his life since then. He has absolutely no way he can realise what is going to happen, but he knows that he has to find some way to rescue his family… and nothing will get in his way then… He'll be ready.

EDIT: DARN! I just read about the no more sign ups thing! Can you PLEASE make an exception? I love Pokemorph RPs, so I just couldn't resist.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

But don't the rules specifically state that we can comandeer the Roleplay in his absence, if we so desire, until he returns? It's been well over a week, so i'm thinking that we could. It'd be a shame for this Roleplay to never be launched, I spent so much time on the SU. He never even said whether I was accepted or not. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back