• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemorph Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Whoa! Hold up!

We have to wait a little longer then a week... (I think it's at least a month in his absence) And we have to elect a new Rp master.

If we can get Alter Ego on this, things will go smoother.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

:pirate: I'm just desperate for this thing to get started already. It's been over a week. If I remember correctly, the last day he was spotted Online was the day I posted my SU, around April sixth? I'm just afraid that if we wait a whole month, all the interest in this RP will die out.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Hopefully it wont, but i think someone should make an OOC thread on his behalf, so we dont crowd the front page.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Wait, no no leader needed!

I had a family thing come up and I had to go take care of my mother for a week but I'm back on daily again.

I can has leader back nao? I'm sorry guys, seriously, it was an emergency...

Also, UmbreonGirl, your character is accepted. Master Porky, why is he six feet tall at thirteen? That's a little weird... Mind either making him shorter or older? It would be diffirent if his pokemon half were something huge, but...

Wow, we have too many eeveelutions now. Oh well. >_<

Last edited:

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    I was considering starting everyone out near Mt. Coronet since almost anyone would have a reason to be near there, it spans so much territory, after all...

Start out, get a bit of character interaction going, then toss in some elements of the plot. Sound good enough?

Suggestions, of course, are always welcomed.

Like I said before. I figure we'll just start out with everyone training or traveling or whatever else, then I'll throw some plot elements into it after a few posts. Cool? I'm making an ooc thread after I post this, by the way, so all further discussion should go there, 'kay? (after the thread is accepted by a mod, that is.)

Years
    Light was training near mount Coronet for the grand festival and the elite four. He knew his pokemon needed some buffing up. He was also told to meet some people here. " Go, SCIZOR! Now use razor wind!" Light said. Then he said " Good job Scizor, its not perfect but its a start." Lets go alittle further up the mountin and see what we can find.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Andrew, or Sleet as he was called in this form, padded softly accross the hard stone and scragly grass of Mt. Coronet. He was trying, albeit half-heartedly, not to be seen as he searched for something to do.

He wasn't honestly out for any specific pupose but he knew his trainer would be pleased if he came back with a pokemon or some rare item for him. Still, he also knew that if he were seen, a seemingly wild glaceon rather far from the snow and wearing a belt with pokeballs on it, there would be questions asked that he might not want to answer.

Sleet sniffed at the air but all he came up with was the smell of rocks, dirt, and steel; the usual mountain smells and likely nothing rare. He'd find something if he looked hard enough though, he always did. With a soft dismissive snort Sleet hopped down from the ledge he was pearched on and continued his exploration.

Years
    As Light came up the hill he saw a glaceon. " Now thats wierd how come a glaceons here? I should propably see if it belongs to any one. WHAT THE!!!!! It has a belt with pokeballs on it?!!?!!?" Light gets freaked out and then remembers to stay calm

" Ok so lets see belt, pokeballs, pokemon. Belt, pokeballs, pokemon. I got it! It must be a pokemorph!" Light ran up to the pokemorph and said " HI! How you going? Whats your name."

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Sleet saw the other running at him and his first instinct was to flee. His second instinct was to send a blast of icy wind in his direction. However, he was no simple pokemon and he knew better than to let his instincts get the better of him. The kid had a Scizor, and that was reason enough to speak to him, his trainer would be more than happy with one of those...

He had to admit it was odd for a human to be so friendly... He'd be careful, the situation already had him on edge. Then again, if he could get on the human's good side he might get a chance at his pokemon without having to use force... He opened his mouth, or rather his muzzle, to speak before remembering that the human wouldn't understand him, then morphed back to his human form.

"Sleet." He said a bit roughly "The name's Sleet." he continued, trying to sound more friendly and doing a fair job of it, though it sounded a bit forced. "I was just out training with my team... You are?" He offered his hand to the other trainer and smiled.

Years
    Light shaked his hand. " My names Light. Its a pleasur to meat you Sleet. I knew you were a pokemorph when i saw that belt on you. I research pokemorphs to help me understand them better and make antitodes for the ones who want to be normal. And scince your training why not a battle?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Dang... Are we almost there yet?" Marcus panted, coming to the top of yet another huge hill. After getting a (hard earned) badge from Hearthrome and deciding to head to Snowpoint. Marcus and his Pikachu must have gotten lost about a trillion times before getting on the right path, and now, even though they were just approaching Mt. Coronet, Marcus was exhausted.

"Pika Pika Chu?" Sakura said trudging alongside him, to which Marcus translated as "Can't we take a break?"

One good thing that came from becoming a morph was that he was able to "speak" to his Pokemon. Although, this could get annoying at some points.

"We will," Marcus replied, "But we should probably wait until we get to Mt. Coronet. They probably have a campsite there or something."

"And something to eat to! I'm starved!"

"Right... Right..." Marcus sighed pulling his wallet out of his tattered jeans, his tail swinging side to side. Even after the winning gym battle (where it was customary for the gym leader to give the victor some money), Marcus only had 400P left from the battle. Most of the time, they had to resort to pick pocketing just to get a meal. It was sad that they had to sink this low, but it's what they had to live with right now.

Suddenly, a rustling from a bush near the side of the path caught the pair's attention. "Sakura!"

"Right!" She replied, jumping in front of the bush all of a sudden filled with energy that hadn't been there before. But before she even hit the ground, a Larion. charged out of the bushes, roaring loudly.

"Sakura! Give it a Thunderbolt!" Marcus yelled, quickly she did as she was told, and hit the Larion with a powerful lightning attack. However, the Pokemon kept charging, straight at Marcus.

"Alright, I'll show you how it's done. Iron Tail!" Marcus' tail glowed a bright silver as he swung around, hitting the Larion square on the forehead and sending it tumbling back. Without even thinking, Marcus took an empty Pokeball off of his belt and threw it at the Larion. Immidiately,
    the Pokemon was sucked into the ball. It squirmed back and forth for a moment, only to cease a moment later, indicating a successful capture. Marcus walked over and grabbed the ball, putting it on his belt. "We should probably wait 'till our new friend cools down a bit before introducing ourselves." Marcus smirked, then offering his hand to Sakura. " Come on, let's go."

Sakura ran up Marcus' arm and up to his shoulder. " I could of handled him by myself, you know."

"Right, that's why he ran past you." Marcus replied, continuing down the path to Mt. Coronet, the peak of the mountain glistened in the sun.

"Obviously afraid of me."

"You keep telling youself that.."

"Dang... Are we almost there yet?" Marcus panted, coming to the top of yet another huge hill. After getting a (hard earned) badge from Hearthrome and deciding to head to Snowpoint. Marcus and his Pikachu must have gotten lost about a trillion times before getting on the right path, and now, even though they were just approaching Mt. Coronet, Marcus was exhausted.

"Pika Pika Chu?" Sakura said trudging alongside him, to which Marcus translated as "Can't we take a break?"

One good thing that came from becoming a morph was that he was able to "speak" to his Pokemon. Although, this could get annoying at some points.

"We will," Marcus replied, "But we should probably wait until we get to Mt. Coronet. They probably have a campsite there or something."

"And something to eat to! I'm starved!"

"Right... Right..." Marcus sighed pulling his wallet out of his tattered jeans, his tail swinging side to side. Even after the winning gym battle (where it was customary for the gym leader to give the victor some money), Marcus only had 400P left from the battle. Most of the time, they had to resort to pick pocketing just to get a meal. It was sad that they had to sink this low, but it's what they had to live with right now.

Suddenly, a rustling from a bush near the side of the path caught the pair's attention. "Sakura!"

"Right!" She replied, jumping in front of the bush all of a sudden filled with energy that hadn't been there before. But before she even hit the ground, a Larion. charged out of the bushes, roaring loudly.

"Sakura! Give it a Thunderbolt!" Marcus yelled, quickly she did as she was told, and hit the Larion with a powerful lightning attack. However, the Pokemon kept charging, straight at Marcus.

"Alright, I'll show you how it's done. Iron Tail!" Marcus' tail glowed a bright silver as he swung around, hitting the Larion square on the forehead and sending it tumbling back. Without even thinking, Marcus took an empty Pokeball off of his belt and threw it at the Larion. Immidiately, the Pokemon was sucked into the ball. It squirmed back and forth for a moment, only to cease a moment later, indicating a successful capture. Marcus walked over and grabbed the ball, putting it on his belt. "We should probably wait 'till our new friend cools down a bit before introducing ourselves." Marcus smirked, then offering his hand to Sakura. " Come on, let's go."

Sakura ran up Marcus' arm and up to his shoulder. " I could of handled him by myself, you know."

"Right, that's why he ran past you." Marcus replied, continuing down the path to Mt. Coronet, the peak of the mountain glistened in the sun.

"Obviously afraid of me."

"You keep telling yourself that.."

Last edited:

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Antidotes... Antidotes for what you are? A morph is a morph, they can't become human... It would be a lie, it would be wrong... Against nature. Sleet's eyes narrowed fleetingly as he thought about this concept but he hid the expression almost instantly.

"A battle? Sure, let's go!" It would be a good chance for him to test Light's pokemon and see if it was worth his time. If it was worth the effort it would be weak enough by the end of the battle that it wouldn't be able to defend itself... The kid wouldn't even see it coming.

He tossed his head, getting his hair out of his eyes and shaking his ears into a more comfortable position as he pulled a pokeball off his belt and, for the first time, smiled genuinely. "You ready, kid?"

Years
    "Yea!" Light proclaimed. Light thought this guy seemed kinda wierd but he ignored it because last time he went with his gut he was put in jail for a day. " Return Scizor. GO! Gallade! Im gonna make sure i put up a good fight!" With that said Light Knew this wasnt gonna be easy." Now use phsyco cut!"

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    A gallade, was it? Fine, he had just the thing for that. He tossed the pokeball in his hand and from the little beam of light came a rather buff looking houndoom. It looked around for a moment to get its bareings and howled, growling low in it's throut when it spoted the other trainer.

"Dodge, don't just stand there!" Sleet shouted. The houndoom turned just in time to dodge the psycho cut, the attack glancing off of his shoulder and causing just enough pain to upset him. He growled again and without even waiting for a comment he charged at the gallade, teeth bared, prepared to use a powerful bite attack.

"Don't bite it, try and slow it down first...!" With houndoom it was never really an order Sleet gave, more advice... Houndoom would listen if he felt like it, if not he would just ignore it and go on with his own strategy... It didn't really matter as long as he got the job done, it was just a bit... Frustrating.

Years
    " Man you realy need to get a hold of that howndoom. Gallade Now use vaccum wave!! And then follow up with another psyco cut." Gallade is a strong pokemon and light knew that. But for some reason it didnt feal like Gallade was strong. So then he decided to give it everything he has! Light yeled" Now run and use leaf blade!! "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back