• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemorph Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn glided softly through Mt. Coronet, the cave was a fascinating place filled with many pokemon and strange rock formations. She glanced around and noticed that the pokemon she usually saw here were absent... what could be keeping them away? Then it hit her. Every time she had visited the mountain, discluding this time, she was in human form. She reverted back and saw a machoke cautiously step out from behind a rock. As she had guessed, the pokemon had been afraid of her.

Stepping just outside the mountain she saw a trainer with a gallade battling a glaceon pokemorph? She guessed he was a glaceon based on his ears and tail, plus his minty colored hair. Although mostly open, Carolyn didn't want to be seen as a pokemorph this once. She put on a small cap, to cover her antenna, and sunglasses to cover her bright red eyes. She then walked over to the two cheerily and interrupted their battle for a second. "Hey! You two look strong, awesome pokemon. One more thing, you're a glaceon right? I'm from snowpoint so I see glaceon but it's hard to tell when you're in human form..." Carolyn smiled sweetly, knowing that they didn't know she was a pokemorph. How long could she keep this up?

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Houndoom dodge the first two attacks easily and used his own smog attack but before he could sniff out gallade's position through the smog he was hit square in the back of the head by the leaf blade. He reeled forward and snorted loudly before stumbling and catching himself in time to turn his head and use a feint attack, getting behind gallade and knocking into it hard with his horns.

"Yeah, I'm--" Sleet started, his attention was drawn back to the battle quickly though as Houndoom started growling again. "Houndoom, do what I say, you--" he was about to call him a useless pup before he remembered he was trying to make himself seem more friendly "-- you aren't going to win like that." he finished lamely before turning back to the girl who'd just shown up. There was something about her, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it yet...

"Sleet." He said, nodding to her "A glaceon pokemorph, like you said. I've only been to snowpoint once with my" trainer "friend, it was nice." he added on a whim, hoping it sounded nice and not like he was just trying to make conversation...

Years
    " Gallade!" Light noticed the girl and said " Hi! Im Light! Can you wait a sec were in a battle? Im not trying to be rude but I cant talk and battle at the same time. Now Gallade Vaccum wave!

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn nodded in response to the comments the two boys had made and watched the battle carefully. She always wanted to learn and try new battle styles and by watching others she would acheive this. In addition t observing the scene herself, Carolyn sent out Dusk. "Hey Dusky, watch this fight. You may lern a thing or two about battle." Carolyn resumed the enjoyable task of witnessing a thrilling fight.

Years
    Briona walked calmly over rocky hills followed by Ninalassy, her Ninetails, who had her name written on her tails in footprint ruins. It had been a while since she had seen any of her friends, but what would you expect when you're a scientist?
    "Little one, how much farther?" Ninalassy pleaded.
    " I don't know." Briona answered, knowing pokemon language only from being a part Umbreon. Briona's brown hair was some-what knoty from the climb. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a couple of trainers.
    "Hello, what's this?" Briona wispered to herself.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Marcus continued walking down the path to Mt. Coronet with Sakura on his shoulder as well as a new Pokemon on his belt. As he came to the top of yet another rocky hill (that looked the same as the last 20) , he saw a silhouette standing on the hill opposite. Squinting his eyes to see against the light, Marcus could make out a women wearing a scientist coat, and a Ninetails standing next to her.

"Who's that?" Sakura asked, jumping off of Chris shoulder and onto the ground next to him.

"I don't know." Marcus said in a suspicious tone. "But, let's be careful."

Marcus quickly tucked his tail down a leg of his pants, and put on a black beanie to cover his Raichu ears, pushing down his hair. . There was usually some discrimination (being a Pokemorph) when he met a person... er... human, but still, he hated it.

Somewhat quietly, he quickly walked up the hill and behind the woman. When Marcus got closer, he could see that she had brown hair about a inch below her shoulders. She also had brown eyes. and was wearing a black shortsleeve jacket over a green t-shirt as well as a pair of khakis and black boots. She had a black belt with all her pokeballs attached (the sign of a trainer.) and a gray bag over her shoulder with a notebook slightly hanging out the side.

"Yo." Marcus said, approaching the woman. "You a trainer?"

Last edited:
    Years
    A voice behind Briona made her jump, and she spun around.
    "yeah, kind of. I'm a scientist. I don't collect badges though." Briona answered. She grabbed the five pokeballs on her belt and threw them in the air. A Gengar, Milotic, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Espeon apeared out of thin air.
    "Let's make some new friends guys." Briona said as the pokemon jumped up happily.
    "Briona, who's this?" Scar, the Glaceon asked "Can we trust any of these people?".
    "Chill, Scar. You really need to take a break from your untrustful-self." Briona said without thinking about her secret. Far too late she thought about it.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Briona, who's this?" the newly released Glaceon asked "Can we trust any of these people?".

"Chill, Scar. You really need to take a break from your untrustful-self." the girl said in response.

Marcus instinctively took a step back. It was amazing! The girl didn't even look like a morph, yet she could talk to Pokemon. She said she was a scientist, right? Maybe she was the key to regaining his humanity, or some of it anyways.

"Wait a sec. You can talk to Pokemon." Marcus said, still a bit taken aback by the fact that this normal looking girl was in fact a morph. Slowly, a deranged smile fell upon his face. "That means you're a morph, Right?"

Years
    "morph?" Briona said confused "oh wait, I studied them for a while! no, no! I'm a part-pokemon! We have a recessive trait that gives us the ability to communicate with pokemon and even become one!".
    "Dang it, Briona!" Leafeon said "When i get the power-suspension cure and I can turn human again, you're going to regret giving our secret away so much!".
    "Leafeon!" Briona sighed "You're starting to sound like Scar! Too bad for you it'll take a while for my fellow scientists to fix that cure again! It worked once though!".
    "Yeah, on you!" Scar said, and Lightning shot him a gaze. Briona turned back to her new friend.
    "Sorry for confusing you!" Briona apologized "Are you a pokemorph?".

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "No. err... well... kinda..." Marcus stammered, his face turning red. He reached up to take his hat off, but his hand was swatted away by the Pikachu on his shoulder.

"Pi chu ka!? < What are you doing!?> Sakura asked in Pokespeak.

"Rai, Raichu" Marcus replied, without even realizing that he too, was talking Pokemon. <She told us her secret, so->

"Pika Pika!" <But that doesn't mean that you have to tell her yours!>

Marcus took a quick look over at Briona (whose name he had learned from the Leafeon), who had an odd look on her face. "Well, I don't think it matters now, since we just gave it away ourselves." Marcus said in English, reluctantly taking his beanie off and revealing his Raichu ears. Although they were still about half covered by his black hair, you could definitely make out the shape and colour of the species. At the same time, his tail wiggled its way free and swayed behind him. Marcus averted his eyes from Briona. "Just for the record, I wasn't born this way... so... yeah." Marcus looked back up. "Anyways, I'm Marcus and... well... I train Pokemon. Currently, I have 4 badges of Shinnoh and a few-"

"Pikachu Pika chu Pi Pika?!" <Why don't you tell her your whole life story?!> Sakura interrupted, still pouting on his shoulder.

"But... Your Leafeon mentioned something about a cure... " Marcus said rather hopefully. So far, nothing he had tried had worked, or even helped in the least bit "...Care to share?"

Years
    Light overheard them talking while the battle was going on. He said " Hey did you say something about a cure? Because im a pokemorph researcher who helps pokemorphs and other genitc pokemon humans create atidiotes. If you want I could help you make one. It might take awhile though seeing as im in the grand festival and going to the pokemon leage to challenge the elit four and hopefully the champ. If you want i could take you to my lab.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn heard the human trainer say something to two people standing a ways off. One was a human (or so she thought) and the other was a pokemorph, a raichu to be specific. She hiked over there quickly so she could greet these newcomers. "Hey, I'm Carolyn, nice to meet you." Dusky voiced his greeting, "Dusk duskull skull." Yes, hello. Carolyn was still not in the mood to reveal her true identity, so she responded to Dusk's statement telepathically. "'Yes, hello? Is that all you have to say? The one is a pokemorph and can hear you you know." She sent the psycic message without showing it at all on the outside, she appeared to be just thinking about something. She darted her red eyes back to the others, and gazed through the black glass of her shades, while she waited for the conversation to pick up again.

Years
    "You want a cure for being a pokemorph?" Briona asked "That's not what I was talking about!". Briona jumped back, dragging her pokemon with her.
    "You want to change what you ARE?!" She asked angrily "The cure I was talking about is a cure that helped part-pokemon when electric attacks paralyze their ability to switch forms! I would never create anything like that!". She steped farther back. How could this person think like that?
    "Briona, now it's your turn to chill." Leafeon said "Let him believe in what he wants to.". This didn't change Briona's mind.
    "Grrr...Remember one thing will you, be proud of what you are!" Briona spat, turned Umbreon and ran to the top of a high rock. Unlike what she expected, her pokemon stayed.
    "Briona, come back down!" Milotic called "Please! I can't stand fightin'!". Gengar laughed a little then sayed "country bumpkin" under his breath. Milotic shot him a angry glare.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Wait, I didn't mean it like-" Marcus started to say, but it was too late, the girl had already climbed up the rocks and away from Marcus, pouting. Marcus groaned, getting more furious by the second. It wasn't his fault he was this way. It wasn't his fault that he was kicked out of his home and outcasted from society. It wasn't his fault that he had to give up his hopes and dreams. And now, some girl was going psycho about him wanting to change back. Sakura, sensing he was getting furious, gave him a playful knock on the side of the head, telling him to calm down. Taking a deep breath, Marcus realized he probably needed to make this right. After all, she did know his secret. And what better way to make things right by doing one of the things he was best at. Lying.

"Look..." Marcus started, talking in the sincerest tone possible. "I didn't mean it like that. I was just curious about what it was is all. You know that i was once a *human*." Marcus continued on, despite almost choking on the word *human*. "But, the power this body brings is unbelievable-"

Sakura hit him on the side of the head again with her tail, telling him to change the subject from 'power.'

"But I agree, changing who a person is... is a crime against nature... " Marcus continued, lowing his head and he talked to make it seem as if he was sorry. "...So yeah, sorry for the misunderstanding"

Suddenly, a voice came from behind Marcus, causing him to jump in shock and almost causing Sakura to fall off of his shoulder. "Hey, I'm Carolyn, nice to meet you." The girl said smiling. The Duskull behind her voiced his greeting, "Dusk duskull skull." Yes, hello."

Marcus sighed, realizing he still looked like a morph, but then again, who didn't know around here? And if he wanted something out of this encounter, he better act nice. So again, he mustered up his sincerest voice. "Hey, I'm Marcus, and this is Sakura. You live around here?"

(OOC: Would've been done earlier but PC deleted my post :()

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    The woman yelled something that Carolyn didn't pick up on and walked away, leaving the pokemorph standing behind. Suddenly her attention was turned back to him when he asked if she lived around here. Carolyn's reply was simple, "Uh, no. I live up at Snowpoint City," she indicated the direction of the city, "I just visit here often. Mt. Coronet is a fascinating place." She gazed around and Dusk gave his reply. "Skull dusk, skull skull duskull!" So you are Marcus, that's a funny name! Carolyn scolded him swiftly, "Dusknoir! Noir dusk, duskno dusknoir." Hey! Don't be mean, his name is fine. Carolyn realized a second later that she had used pokespeak, the call most certainly gave away her species, her masquerade was up.

"Oh crud, I goofed. But that doesn't matter, you're a pokemorph too, and I normally don't hide anyway." Carolyn pulled off her hat and sunglasses to reveal her gold antenna and almost glowing red eyes. Then she bulked up to take on her dusknoir formand was getting ready to fly off.

(OOC: Remember, she is only getting ready to leave, you can stop her, wolvesrain.)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Oh crud, I goofed." The girl realized, chuckling. " But that doesn't matter, you're a pokemorph too, and I normally don't hide anyway." Carolyn pulled off her hat and sunglasses to reveal her gold antenna and almost glowing red eyes.

"Pika. Pika chu. Pikachu Pi."<Hey. Marcus.> Sakura hissed <Shes a Dusknoir.-morph.>

"Rai Rai..." <Thanks for the update...> Marcus replied in a sarcastic tone. Suddenly, he realized that the girl was about to take off. If she took off, he wouldn't be able to get anything out of it.

"Hey!" Marcus called to the girl right before she was about to fly away, "Why... Why don't you travel with us for a little bit?" Marcus asked, " Traveling in a group's always is a bit safer, especially around here."

At first, the Pikachu on his shoulder looked at Marcus as if he had gone insane. Then, realizing his ulterior motives, smiled and said "Pi chu, PIKACHU?<Come on, PLEASE?>

Years
    "Travel..." Briona thought and ideas of her fear cut into her mind. She jumped down from the rocks.
    "You need someone to travel with?" Briona asked "I'm sorry for going off like that without knowing.". Leafeon gave her a confused look.
    "Honey, you don't need to travel with him." Milotic exclaimed "You've got us, ya know? Ya'll tell 'er!".
    "Little one, you don't need anyone, but us." Ninalassy said.
    "Briona, please." Lightning pleaded.
    "I don't care what you do as long as you do it quick." Scar said in his stuborn voice.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn stopped and hovered for a moment when Marcus asked her to join him in his travel. He seemed like a nice person, and his pikachu agreed, and even asked please, so Carolyn couldn't turn down the offer. She Fell back to the ground in human form, though it wasn't that far. "Okay! Traveling in a group is always fun!" Carolyn grabbed Dusky who was still flying away and put him in his pokeball. "So what are you planning on doing from here?" Carolyn looked at the trainer with her red eyes, as if to intimidate him, though she didn't mean to.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "You need someone to travel with?" Briona asked "I'm sorry for going off like that without knowing". Almost instantly after she said this, her Pokemon began talking with her, consulting about the decision.

"Pika? Chu Pikachu?" <What? Are you sure about this?> Sakura whispered in Marcus' ear from his shoulder, concerned about what Marcus was planning to do.

However, Marcus wasn't able to answer, as Caroline interrupted. "Okay! Traveling in a group is always fun!" Carolyn quickly grabbed her Duskull who was still aimlessly flying away and put him in his pokeball. "So what are you planning on doing from here?" She asked, staring deep into Marcus with her red eyes, as if she wanted to intimidate him. But, if that was her motive, then she only succeed in creeping Marcus out.

"Rai-" <Well-> Marcus started, before realizing he was talking in Poke-speak. Realizing his mistake, he quickly started over. "Well, I was planning on going and challenging the 8 Shinnoh gyms." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a case and proudly showing off the badges inside. Each one was polished and shined to perfection with not a smudge on them. It was really the one thing he had accomplished as a morph so far. "I have 4 badges so far, and was on my way to Snowpoint to challenge the next gym with Sakura and uhh... my Larion." Marcus realized that he hadn't even named or even talked to the Larion from earlier. Deciding to do it later, he closed the case, carefully putting them in his backpack. "So what were you two planning on doing." Marcus asked, directing the question to whoever.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Marcus responded at first in pokespeak but then restarted. "Well, I was planning on going and challenging the 8 Sinnoh gyms." He proceded to take out some badges and go on about the subject with a bit more detail. One thing that stood out was that he was going to challenge the snowpoint city gym next. "Oh really? The Snowpoint gym? I live in Snowpoint and I can tell you Candice, the gym leader, has a lot of experience, I'm sure she will be tough for any trainer to beat. But anyway, what I was planning to do is well, first train Dusk here a bit more," she spun Dusk's pokeball in her hand, "and maybe catch a few more pokemon. Then I will either do a contest or a gym battle, haven't decided if I will be a coordinator or a trainer yet."

Carolyn looked over to the girl who had been with them earlier, who was talking with her pokemon. Wait a minuet... talking to her pokemon? But I thought she was a human!? Carolyn decided to voice her thoughts. "Hey, I didn't hear you guys talking earlier, so, are you," she was now talking to the lady, "a pokemorph or something? I've never heard of a person who can talk to pokemon."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back