• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemorph Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "I'm afraid not." Briona said "You see, I'm a part-pokemon. We can switch between forms. Our human forms can talk pokemon. Are you maybe a pokemorph?".
    "Briona, you fool!" Scar hissed "Stop telling everyone you're a part-pokemon!".
    "It's not like they don't already know." Briona said. Scar growled a little then backed off. Briona gave him a sweet look that always made him angry and confused at the same time.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • "Oh, a part-pokemon. I think I've heard a bit about part pokemon. As for the question of whether I am a pokemorph or not, I have a question for you, have you ever seen a human with red eyes and an antenna?"

Carolyn was sometimes good at coming up with crafty things to say, and though this was one of her less creative, she still liked pointing out the obvious.

Hearing a noise behind her Carolyn rapidly became a dusknoir and whipped around. She turned back into a human, though, when she saw what it was. A frightened little bidoof ran back into the bush where it had come from.

Years
  • "That wasn't scary..." Briona wispered to herself. So this girl was a Dusknoir? Dusknoir were cool. Briona got a strange idea.
    "Hey, do you want to battle?" Briona asked the girl "I know I'm no trainer, but my pokemon are toughened by the years!".

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Carolyn was surprised by an invitation to battle. She thought of a response quickly enough though. "A battle? Sure, but Dusk isn't very strong, neither am I for that matter... but okay. I'll probably lose though." Carolyn pulled out Dusky's pokeball and flung it foreward revealing the small ghost pokemon. Dusk floated around like he usually did when first sent out, but then focused on the lady who had challenged them. He focused on the pokemon surrounding her and braced himself for battle.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Marcus zoned out as the Part-Pokemon girl and the Dusknoir-morph continued talking. Honestly, the conversation was boring, and Marcus just gazed up into the sky and day-dreamed. He couldn't believe how it had all come down. Being captured, turning into a morph, it was all just so unbelievable. Suddenly, Briona said something that caught Marcus' attention and snapped him out of his day-dream.

"Hey, do you want to battle?" Briona asked Carolyn "I know I'm no trainer, but my pokemon are toughened by the years!".

At this, Marcus couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy. When they had first met, the girl shrugged off his challenge, saying that she was a "scientist". <She's just scared, that's it...> Marcus thought to himself, soothing his ego.

Right before he was about to respond, Carolyn beat him to it. "A battle? Sure, but Dusk isn't very strong, neither am I for that matter... but okay. I'll probably lose though."

Marcus couldn't help but feel some sense of pride that he was more confident in his abilities then she was. HE slowly approached the two," You two need a ref? And winner can battle me if they want." Marcus smirked, pulling the Larion's Pokeball off of his belt. "That is, if you think either of you could stand a chance."

(OOC: YOU POSTED BEFORE ME BY 1 MINUTE!!! lol. :))

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Sure you can ref!" Briona said smiling "And whoever wins battles you. I plan for that to be me! Okay, here we go! One-on-one! Ninalassy, your time is now!".
    Ninalassy the Ninetails steped forward. Briona hadn't battled anyone in a long time and she wasn't planing on losing.
    "I'll go ahead and tell you I haven't battled in a while, so my technics may be a little rusty." Briona said "Although I still see my name all over that win! Good luck!".

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • After Marcus deciding to be the ref and asking to battle the winner, Briona called over her first pokemon, a ninetails. It was Carolyn's time to go, and she knew just the mover that could star her off. "Dusk, let's go with confuse ray!" The duskull conjued up a confuse ray and fired is at the ninetails with as much power as his young body could handle. It appeared as if the move had hit, but confusion's effects didn't work one hundred percent of the time, so "Ninalassy" still had the advantage. "All right, your move!"

Years
  • "Confuse ray?" Briona asked "That's a pretty good move! Although it's easily fixed. Ninalassy, cure yourself with your berry and use flamethrower!". Ninalassy ate a berry she had hid between her tails and shook her head as if she had just woke from a deep sleep. She opened her mouther wide and a blast of fire blocked Briona's sight where she couldn't see.
    (I got out of your move, so I'll give you the chance to get out of mine.)

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Carolyn watched as the foe's ninetails ate a berry. Instantly, the confusion was cured. Then, a fiery blas was shot at Dusky. "Quick Dusk, dodge!" But it was too late, the tiny pokemon was covered in a shower of flames. Carolyn clenched her fist in frustration. When the smoke cleared Carolyn could see that her duskull hadn't fainted, although he had taken quite a bit of damage. 'Okay Dusky, now use shadow sneak!" Duskull began the move, with Ninalassy acting as the bullseye.
    (You can dodge or have it hit, I don't care which. Dusk is gonna lose anyway. XD)

Years
  • ((I'm not having myself win like that! I plan to let you win even though Ninalassy was my first pokemon.))
    Briona watched as Dusk faded into the ground as a shadow that snuck up slowly on Ninalassy.
    "Ninalassy! Watch the ground carefully!" Briona said trying to help. Ninalassy obeyed watching the ground. Just as Dusk got closer a cloud covered the sky making the whole ground shady.

((Do with this what you wish!))

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • With a brilliant stroke of luck, Minalassy was unable to watch Dusk as he crept up, because of a cloud that had blotted out the sun. He snuck in indetected and the move was a direct hit, Ninalassy didn't see it coming. Dusk had come up from behind and moved, and Carolyn was relieved that he had not missed, the battle was going to be hard enough without that! After the move, Dusk darted back over closer to Carolyn, waiting for Ninalassy to make her move.

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    may i still join the roleplay or have you guys started? sorry if im messing anything up v.v

Years
  • ((I'm sure you can join!))

"Ninalassy, we've been through worse at the trainer school. Shake it off with a FlamethrowerFirespin we've been practicing." Briona called. Ninalassy spun in the air and used flamethrower with double the power of a regular falmethrower.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post... some things came up))

Ninalassy counter-attacked with a powerful flamethrower and fire-spin combination that made Carolyntake a step back. She had not seen such power in a combination of moves before. But yet, Dusk was moderately prepared, for he attacked Nianlassy's side as the ninetails realeased it's ferocity. This still took damage off of him because of the force of the fire move, but it was slightly less than if he had made his move head on. Carolyn stepped foreward again seeing that Dusk wasn't hurt all that bad.
    "Wow, that was a cool move. Nice work!"

Years
  • Ninalassy was tackled aside by dusk who didn't take as much dadmage as intended.
    "Thanks." Briona said "You're pretty good. It's your turn to move, so go on ahead.".
    "Well, little one, aren't you a challenge?" Ninalassy said, in her same motherly voice, to Dusk.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Now it was Carolyn's turn to command a move. Both Briona and Ninalassy had complimented her and Dusk so she was beginning to feel more confident. "Okay Dusk, use shadow sneak again!" But Dusk had different plans. Instead of using shadow sneak like commanded, he lashed out with a dark pulse. Because she didn't know he could or would learn this move, Carolyn was surprised by this, but continued with the battle. "Okay, didn't see that coming... but anyway, it is your turn!"

Years
  • "Right! Ninalassy, fireblast!" Briona commanded. Ninalassy did just like she asked. It was times like that Briona wished her pokemon would learn new moves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back