• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeName Game!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
And Pokurn shall evolve into Porkofin; that poor piece of meat that got left in the coffin for too long. It made sense ok.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
And the first form will be known as Chefairy! I wonder where I got that marvellous idea from? ;) Sorry it's just too perfect.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
It will evolve into

Gourmelf

The elven(which is close enough to fairies) gourmet expert :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ahah, some of these Pokémon we're making just sound fabulous.

Next up we'll have a Poison/Steel-type!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
We'll call it Batteleak. It's an actual fakemon concept of mine, based on an old rusted and leaking battery.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I say we can, and I also say it'll be the

"fluffy bunny" species :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm totally lost on this Pokémon so let's just call the evolution Deafluffunny, the fluffy molten bunny of death. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It's name will be McToxic, because I'm really creative and we're all getting sued like hell. 8D

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
It evolves into Kingburger, because why not? Burger King tastes worse than McDonalds :L

Back