• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeScambler!

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • The PokeScambler!

Hello PoCo people! Neutrono here with another game. The rules are simple: take virtually any Pokemon you can think of, scamble the name, and type in all caps. The next person replies the answer and provides a new scambled name. Sounds easy enough, right? Use whatever Pokemon you want, but try to make it a little difficult. You can even get creative with the name hiding, as I will show in the first scambler.

First to get this right gets to befriend me. If you already have and you still want to submit an answer, submit ONLY your answer in the PM. After the first person, then you can put whatever scambler you have up.

Lets begin! The first scambler is:

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllUlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllPlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllDlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllKlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllSllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllOlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllSlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sunkern.

This thread makes my head hurts. @_@; Anyways.

||||a||||h||||n||||t||||g||||y||||m||||e||||i||||

Years
  • TOBORLV? Thats Voltorb, right?
    NEXT ONE! look closely.

LLALLZLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLGLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLGLLLLLLLLLLZLLLLLLLLLILLLLLLLN

OneAverageTrainer

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Quilava, isn't it?

Here goes nothing:
    blAzIken Has the Color Red and has blaZe AbIlity and is not that RuDe.=)

Last edited:

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
    Years
  • MEOWTH, i believe.

So:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\S\\\\\\\\\\\M\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\A\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\R\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\T\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\T\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\U\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Back