• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hmmm...I can't picture of Ash having a moustache or a beard:\

Yes, me neither.

Anyway, I never answer my own topics. I can imagine Misty have the hair she does on the first page of the fanclub I guess. or just longer than it is now, and straightened.

I don't know about Ash, honestly.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    GAH ._. Sorry for not being here, I was on vacation. But anyway, topic time:

When Ash and Misty grow older, what do you think they'll look like
    Hmm, I'm sure he'll actually cut his hair to a decnt length so he looks more mature and of course he'll be taller. Misty will grow her hair out and just look older =]

and here's a new topic to answer ^^ And since this is a shipping club, I think it makes sense to have XD

What was your favorite episode with the two of them?
    I'm going to have to say either the one where Team Rocket kidnaps Misty and paints her face like a clown and Ash gets worried and has to save her. I think it was when they were in Vermillion. Also, the episode where he and Tracey get sick from the stunspore (I believe it was stunspore D:) and Misty takes care of them <333

I'm sure I have more but it's still pretty early for me XD

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022

Sigh. I don't watch the shows much.

Basically, any episode where Misty yells "ASH!" or Ash yells "MISTY!" and Brock and Pikachu are totally forgotten.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ZOMGG The Ash and Misty Pairing Club was closed due to inactivity? ;___; That's terrible news... I'm gone for a few months and all our hard work is gone...

But thank goodness for Kasu-san! Thank you for making this club again! <3333 I'd like to join xD

Nothin' says their love better than the episode at Maiden's Peak. I want to see that episode again so badly... it was the first time Ash looked at Misty as a woman <3333

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome to the club Sarah and Wishy <33 And this is great, more pokeshippers =]

Wishy, that was a really good episode and it was so cute too *-* They were playing the older episodes yesterday so maybe that episode willbe played again 8D I know I was happy because they played the episode where Brock left them and they were on a blimp together <33

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    (Is Kasu-chan ever coming back? o_O)

Haha, I love that episode. Wish, you pretty much explained it perfectly.
    wishy said:
    I want to see that episode again so badly... it was the first time Ash looked at Misty as a woman <3333

.::Lovely Moon::.

.::AAML::.
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    Hello!

May I join? I am one of the biggest pokeshipping fan.:D I make videos even for them. I also draw about 15 pictures a day for them.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    sorry about my absence
    remember that scene where Misty was blushing when Ash was revived?
    I vectored it

also, I feel guilty a lot lately.... and that's partly why I haven't been coming here much
    I'm a ComaShipper now
    is it ok to ship two ships that conflict with each other?
    I'm still a pokeshipper too, I've been one so long it'd be hard to go Coma completely an ditch AAML

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    ComaShipping is an odd name. z_z;

Anyway, I think we need a new topic, no?!#?!?#/c/x/fa

What is your favorite conversation between Ash and Misty? It could be from anything (anime, manga, w/e).

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    My god, I haven't been here much lately. Sorry guys. o___o;; I added all of the new members to the list, so welcome!

Also, please do not get off topic. This place is meant for Pokeshipping/ANML, not other shippings, okay?

I give you fanart for all of you to gleam at! xD

The Pokeshipping Club

The Pokeshipping Club

The Pokeshipping Club

The Pokeshipping Club

Credit for fanarts: https://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/

Enjoy~! <333

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Those are cute. :P

Anyone have an idea for an new topic? I'm out of ideas.

.::Lovely Moon::.

.::AAML::.
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    Sorry

I'm sorry for going off topic. Anyways I love it! ^^ I have art. On Deviant art .com (I'm rocknroll451)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back