• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

@((The Poochyena and Mightyena FC))@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Poochyena looks like a puppy with attitude and Mightyena looks like a cross between a hyena and a wolf (it's got a hyena's head and markings and sort of a wolf's body.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've always thought of them as hyenas... but I guess you'll have to count their wolfy part in too.
    Though, hyenas and wolves are both canines, so maybe we can just agree on Poochy/Mighty-ena as canine pokés? ^^ The closest thing to real dog pokémon has got to be Growlithe (not really dog-looking...) or Houndour or Granbull, right?

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Hehe, I'll answer those topics now.

Which attack to you think's the best of Mightyena?
    Crunch, probably, but I like Sucker Punch a lot though.

Which would you prefer to catch, a "lone wolf" sort of Mightyena or a very social one?
    It wouldn't matter to me. The more variety, the better.

In which type of contest do you think that Mightyena would do better? (i know you people are gonna think in a thought contest, but i know someone that has got a Master Rank winner of the cute contest!)
    I'd say Tough or Cool.

Would you change the color of the Poochyena and Mightyena's shiny forms?
    I probably would. Maybe to a dark blue or dark green or something similar.

I've thought of Poochy and Mightyena as hyenas too. I think they were meant to be, since it's sort of in their Japanese names (-ena may mean something else, though).

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • Ok, my last two posts have just disapeared... I'm gonna add you waveguidebuizel!
    And, cool answers^^

Anyway, I guess it's time for a new topic...
    Who you think that would be the best anime character to have a Poochyena?
    I'll answer later...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Hey! Where did my post go?

Anyway, I'll ask again to join, I guess. May I join? My original entry post dissapeared under mysterious circumstances.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I really think Brock should have one!! He should let it be outside the pokéball, like Pikachu and Aipom. It'd be perfect. And he should treat it like he treated Vulpix..

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Thanks for adding me, Treeckouser! ^-^

I agree with Fable-chan. Brock would be a good choice, since Poochy seems like a good Pokémon to breed. But maybe Max too... Poochyena could be a good starter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, max has "had" a Poochyena in an episode, right? And he trained it so that it could evolve into Mightyena. I thought that was stupid.... if you've got an awesome Poochy, why evolve it..... (in the game I would, but not in the anime, where a Torchic could probably beat a Rhydon if Ash held the pokéball xP)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Yeah, max has "had" a Poochyena in an episode, right? And he trained it so that it could evolve into Mightyena. I thought that was stupid.... if you've got an awesome Poochy, why evolve it..... (in the game I would, but not in the anime, where a Torchic could probably beat a Rhydon if Ash held the pokéball xP)

Yeah, I would in the games too, but not in the anime, where all of Ash's ridiculously weak pokemon can pwn anything, like Corphish + Swellow VS Tucker's Arcanine + Swampert. And ash WON! I can't believe that.

Whoops, I'm off topic...
    Poochy looked really cute with Max...too bad it evolved. :(. Brock would be good with a Poochyena too, or even May. (Anyone but Ash! He doesn't deserve one.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahha no Ash definitely doesn't deserve a Poochy!

It was some time into the first Hoenn season, waveguidebuizel... I think?

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • Hey! Where did my post go?

Anyway, I'll ask again to join, I guess. May I join? My original entry post dissapeared under mysterious circumstances.

lol my post saying that you could didn't go through too - Of course you can!

I REALLY like Mightyena! So could i pleasent be a Co-Owner?

Yeah, I guess it's allright. You can be a Co-Owner.

About the topic:
    For me, Max would have stayed with Poochy. They looked so cute together*.* I hope he'll have a Poochyena someday...

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Who you think that would be the best anime character to have a Poochyena?
    Max. Because he became friends with Poochyena. So he should have this Pokemon.

~Rene~ :t025:

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • And so...
    What would you do if you were being atacked by a Mightyena?
    (i know it's some kind of stupid question but...)
    I don't know... I'll answer later...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yay, the club lives! ;)

What would you do if you were being atacked by a Mightyena?
    Of course I'd scream and run around in a circle and wait for a R/S/E generic trainer named May or Brendan to come and save me....... XD No wait. That was a Poochyena...

I'd probably get eaten. Or hit it with a stick until it eats the stick. And then eats me.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What would you do if you were being attacked by a Mightyena?
    I will send out my Pokemon to attack Mightyena.

~Rene~ :t025:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back