• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

@((The Poochyena and Mightyena FC))@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • The thread is still alive! :3

What would you do if you were being attacked by a Mightyena?
    Send out my own army of Poochyena+Mightyena and beat it in a PokeBattle. XD

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while...
    Well, I'll answer the topic...

What would you do if you were being attacked by a Mightyena?
    I would probably stop thinking and moving and... Well I would probably faint with the surprise of seeing a Mightyena in the real world xD

New topic:
    Do you think that Mightyena shoul have an evolution?
    I don't think so... I mean, I know Pokémon like they are and I can't think in any better evolutions for all of them...

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Do you think that Mightyena should have an evolution?
    I agree that Mightyena should not evolve. As IR said, Mightyena already looks like it's finished in its evolution chain.

On another note... Awwwwww! Sanctuary, I love your Mightyena image! ^-^ I want to hug it! :P

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Omg...you got an army of them? XD

I probably couldn't command even 1 XD
    Haha, yes I sure can, cuz I have skill. 8D

I actually do have a whole PC box full of hatched Poochyena, since I was looking for a shiny. I couldn't stand releasing all the little guys so I have a whole bunch of baby Poochyena in my PC. XD

On another note... Awwwwww! Sanctuary, I love your Mightyena image! ^-^ I want to hug it! :P
    Aww, thanks Wave! The colouring of it is a little bad since I can't really colour very well. D:

Do you think that Mightyena should have an evolution?
    It would be pretty awesome, but usually when they make new evolutions for Pokemon I tend to dislike them. And plus, I don't think they can superify Mightyena's looks anymore.. XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Do you think that Mightyena should have an evolution?
    No, I don't think so. Because Mightyena is powerful now. It shouldn't evolve into a new Pokemon.

~Rene~ :t025:

Dark Fang= My Mightyena

Mightyena and Houndoom Master
    Years
  • MIGHTYENA FTW!!!! Sup guys. My fav. pokemon is Mightyena AKA My Mightyena Dark Fang! One of his best moves would have to be crunch, but I have and Action replay so I can teach him anything but I do NOT teach him any Cheater moves. I.E. Mind reader and Fissure or Sheer cold. His moves are, As of now, Crunch, Night slash, Dark Void, And Shadow Force (Which I may exchange for fire fang) I have a picture I would like to post...If I new how but I may figure it out as I type...I DID IT WHOO! I think that Mightyena Should not evolve butthey should invent a pokemon, That if You crossbreed pokemon I.E. Mightyena , Houndoom You get a Doomyena, Or a Mightydoom Or a Houndyena

Last edited:

Dark Fang= My Mightyena

Mightyena and Houndoom Master
    Years
  • What would I do If I was attacked by a Mightyena? My first answer was chuck a pokeball at it. But I have a better one. My Mightyena (Dark Fang) Would come to my aid, curse it out in pokemonese, Then own it in a battle and make it run away with it's tail between its legs!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back