• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Post here if you're bored" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
grades suck XD, i mean, my parents don't really care THAT much... but if i get an F... :'(... well my parents only care if i didn't try my best. but personally, i HATE school... same boring thing every day... and i get so much homework! :'(... once again... (you guessed it) i'm BORED XD

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
check out my new tables XD
newdecks.jpg

Years
I`m not bored. Just somewhat sad...and very frightened. I was supposed to go to school, today, but, my mom set the clock wrong, and I went outside about a half second after the bus already left.
So, I panicked...Right? And then, I called her (my mom) at work, and told her I missed the bus, and how much I dispise walking in the rain. She told me to go to school, so I acted all panicy. She said I could stay home.
About an hour later, I realised that my friend will probably be mad at me, `cause I told her I`d be at school today, for sure. This is where my fear comes from.
So, then, I decided I would work on my Jhonen speech (that I was supposed to give today), and that`s when I remembered that the same friend who was going to be mad at me for my lying darkness of evil is doing a speech in the same class as I am, today...And I was supposed to see it. So, now I`m rather frightened, because there is double reasoning for her to hate me. I`m waiting for her come after me with a gun...Or some sort of...stick, and...then give me the stick or gun, and say that it`s my early Chirstmas present, then take it back!!! ...Actually, I could see that happening...only, she`d taunt me with IFS #1 and #2...And then take them both away. :( I would be sad.
But, anyway, this won`t happen until school is out in...Three hours. >.> I`m trying my best to enjoy what I have left of my time. Oh, and I`m still working on an intro for that speech. I can`t think of one. I can`t do it!!
I`ll just put the thing how he was the youngest cartoonist to be hired by Nickelodean at age 26, there...Okay. That`s a crap intro, but, I find it hard to care.

Sawyer

���
Years
Camp Kill Yourself said:
I`m not bored. Just somewhat sad...and very frightened. I was supposed to go to school, today, but, my mom set the clock wrong, and I went outside about a half second after the bus already left.
So, I panicked...Right? And then, I called her (my mom) at work, and told her I missed the bus, and how much I dispise walking in the rain. She told me to go to school, so I acted all panicy. She said I could stay home.
About an hour later, I realised that my friend will probably be mad at me, `cause I told her I`d be at school today, for sure. This is where my fear comes from.
So, then, I decided I would work on my Jhonen speech (that I was supposed to give today), and that`s when I remembered that the same friend who was going to be mad at me for my lying darkness of evil is doing a speech in the same class as I am, today...And I was supposed to see it. So, now I`m rather frightened, because there is double reasoning for her to hate me. I`m waiting for her come after me with a gun...Or some sort of...stick, and...then give me the stick or gun, and say that it`s my early Chirstmas present, then take it back!!! ...Actually, I could see that happening...only, she`d taunt me with IFS #1 and #2...And then take them both away. :( I would be sad.
But, anyway, this won`t happen until school is out in...Three hours. >.> I`m trying my best to enjoy what I have left of my time. Oh, and I`m still working on an intro for that speech. I can`t think of one. I can`t do it!!
I`ll just put the thing how he was the youngest cartoonist to be hired by Nickelodean at age 26, there...Okay. That`s a crap intro, but, I find it hard to care.
that sucks...

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
ohhh, how sad! Thats does suck...
Its been raining and raining and raining here!! I normally LOVE the rain, but I was planning on going to the barn today and help out with the horses, but now b/c of the rain my mom wont drive me there and says I can't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back