• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
Years
  • I'm a Semi-Insomniac, if I don't get any kind med to help me sleep, I'd sleep for 2-4 hours if I'm lucky.

Syrex, I may not have any real experience with this sort of thing, but I do know one thing. Everyone deserves a second chance. If Nicollette is what you care for, then give her a second chance. She seems to have changed by what you said, and a second chance for her would give you a second chance for yourself. Because if you don't give a second chance to what you truly care about, you're not even giving yourself a chance. That's what I think.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • Hey.. I went out to granville (suburb) while telling my parents that I was going to work...

They really mistrust me etc etc.

You guys think they'll excuse me if i send them this email:

[attatched]

I'm gunna just sit there and cry through the whole speech if i tell them ><

Normally I wouldnt attach stuff in PC but this is a bit private so..

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Why email it to them?

My mother did they same thing about Nicollette and I. Mother hated her, but whatever.
    I still stuck with it.

I did sneak out to see her. Just tell them in person and tell them how you feel about her
    maybe they'll understand.

I told my mother I'm going to be most likely getting back with nicollette and she was AWAL.

Sorry if I offend anyone but this was what my mother said.

"Nicollette or her drunken worthless mother is not allowed her, and If I see her mother,
    I'm going to give her a peice of my mind"

So, I didn't want to start a scene, so I walked nicollette home, and she lives 2 hours by foot
    from me.

Yeah, I'm really irritated and annoyed with everything right now.

Last edited:

Syrex

Years
  • Just ask them really.

Just talk to them casually and be like "<name>, I think you're cute"

and if she says your cute back or seems "flirty" then go for it.

if you want to be easy about it. Just be like "Wanna date?"

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Yeah, just ask her out, if she seems like it's a date then it's a date, otherwise, make it look like just two friends going out

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • Ok, first try to find out how she feels about you, she may or may not call it a 'date.'

Just tell her, "Wanna go to <insert a lame place here eg. movies> with me?"

If she goes, "sure!"
    then make it the two of you... if she seems reluctant, if its like the Movies, tell her other guys and girls will be there and invite other people... (this may backfire)

If she goes 'sure' :D Ask her if she wants to have lunch/dinner aswell :D

[M][R][A][J]

Syrex

Years
  • Problem solved :]

I finally got up the nerve to leave Brooke, and I got back with Nicollette.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Fourth time I've put something here. But this time, I'm really clueless.

I have two very good friends. One of them is like, one of my best friends ever, and the other... the other I have romantic feelings for.
    But he accidentally offended me, causing me to... well... run away. My other friend was upset, obviously, and she hates my... love interest.
    I came back, but I seem to have made the problem worse. She and my love interest have been fighting furiously over me... I've tried to convince both of them to just try to look at the situation, but my love interest is angry and my friend is determined to think that it's a fight over me... a real fight where there is a winner and a loser, no draws.

My love interest says he loves me. I really like him back, you might go as far to say I love him too...

But my friend is also very important to me, and she's one of the nicest people in the world. One of the best friends I've ever had.

I know I'll eventually have to choose one... my friend, or my love interest? What should I do?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    You will get lots of lovers but only one best friend who will stick with you through it all.

But you also only find one true love and this wont be it. Your only 14. Its the age your should think about school. Not a boyfriend who will leave you at the first hurdle. You will only end up getting hurt. Its not something you need especially if you really like him.

Your best friend, you will go through more with her then you will him.

But in the end its all about what you want. I would rather have a best friend who will stick by me through thick and thin. Who will look after me when I'm sad and someone who I can look after when they are sad.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Girl Problem

Hey guys I need some advice please. I like this one girl and I think she likes me too, but the problem is neither one of us has the courage to speak up to one another. This has annoyed me throughout the summer therefor I have been having trouble going to sleep, eating, etc. I want to tell my parents about it but I am scared that it will go terribly wrong. I can try to talk about it to my oldest brother (who has no girlfriend) he will just say 6th grade is too young. Half the kids in my school were dating last year! So what do you think I should do and I need some girls advice please. Thanks for all your help here. I simply love being on the forums! <3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    6th grade IS too young. You should be pulling her hair and calling her names to display your affection.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Some friendly advice from a guy who's dated a few girls in his life.
    Look, I started dating when I was 15-years old, because then I could actually drive a car where I live. At your age, "dating" is just something that boys and girls use to say they have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. You can't actually do anything yet, you can't go out on your own with parental supervision, and you really won't know what to do on a date.
    Give it a few more years buddy, by then you would have learned a little bit more about how girls are, and that will be valuable when the time comes.
    For now, just try to become friends with them :p
    6th grade IS too young. You should be pulling her hair and calling her names to display your affection.
    That is not good advice at all Mate, the first step is that the girl actually likes you as a person, and is not completely repulsed by your presence -_-;
    You want to screw this kid up? :P

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Most girls tend to like it when you insult them and are generally rude to them.
    The more a jerk you are, the more people are attracted to you. Simple as that.
    Rules of the universe right there.

If you're a tl;dr type of guy...

Be a jerk.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    But I am not a jerk. And if I am it will come back and bite me later. BTW I just sent her an email that I think is her e-mail address.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Most girls tend to like it when you insult them and are generally rude to them.
    The more a jerk you are, the more people are attracted to you. Simple as that.
    Rules of the universe right there.

If you're a tl;dr type of guy...

Be a jerk.
    You really don't understand the female mind very well, do you? -_-;
    ( btw, I have 3 sisters, so I know these things )

Most likely, she won't ask you. On the chance that she does, go for it.
    Like I said, at your age, you really can't date yet. But for now at least you can say that you have a girlfriend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back