• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
Years
  • Hey ashley. Guess what. Shut up. We all told you our opinions on your pretty retarded situation. If you don't want to leave him despite the fact that he has a child with someone that he's still with, don't complain to us.

Besides, he must be at least 30. Tech Sergeant is E6, which is anywhere between 6-10 years TIS, and by the sound of him (being such a loser), he probably would've been in closer to 10 years. He sounds like he's just trying to get some side-poon from you, while living a real life with the other chick. And seriously, you're clingly as ****.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    i know its stupid. im greatly concidering it. but idk this is a weird situation
    Your profile says your nineteen years old, yet you don't know when to call it quits? lol, my six year old sister would have left your 'boyfriend' months ago.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Seriously, if he has another girlfriend, who he has a child with, then leave him.
    It would make no sense staying with him just because you're desperate for a relationship, or he says that he still has feelings for you.
    I doubt that what he says about his feelings for you is true, and he probably doesn't care, honestly.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • ^.^;; ya well i know what you all are saying and i understand. thank you for your opinions.

this problem im bout to say is more of a computer problem. I play a game called day of defeat source[2005/2006]. Well ive turned down the graphics all the way to lowest and im still getting a great deal of lag. my computer is a lap [2008] has a nvidia graphics card. Any reason why this game would lag on my somewhat new/good laptop

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • It's a laptop with a mobile video card and probably 1gb of ram. It's going to suck. My laptop that I had lagged on youtube videos and it was bought in 07. The laptop I have now has 4gb of ram and a 1gb video card, and I can play all the source engine games with high settings and get 60fps+ in gunfights and 200fps+ in environment.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • this is i used to be able to play this game in the past before on this laptop. this laptop has 3gb of ram btw

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • This problem might actually be better solved in the Computer Discussion section of the forums here.. soo.. I'd suggest posting it there..

The only other thing I would suggest is that if you have Windows 7, maybe it's making it incompatible?

Edit: And honestly, Ashley, that guy sounds like he's seriously disrespecting you and he really isn't gonna be treating you or valuing you for what you deserve. Really.. when you find the right guy he should treat you like gold and not act like he's hot sh.t who doesn't need you. :/
    Seriously, I don't care how "nice" he is -sometimes- or how "hot" he is.. what I see from his attitude screams emotionally abusive relationship. I would really break it off if I were you for your own health and state of mind.
    And if he has a child that's even more of a reason to just hit the road. Seriously. He probably is just wanting you for sex, and telling you that you're better than her so you can stick around for the sex. Either way, now that he has a kid with her, you're actually invading on their family life.. so.. yeah. I'd just leave the whole situation.

Last edited:

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I have a typical teenage problem (with some homosexuality thrown in xD) for y'all.

There's a boy. He's straight. Yet as classically happens I have a major crush on him. I've even told him about it. He's not too fussed, I would even say he's maybe flattered by it, but obviously he's uninterested. And it's so hard being around him when he flirts with my female friends. I understand that I can't be with him, so I was wondering how I could get over him, he's a friend and part of our group so I don't want to have to ignore him completely and alienate other people.

Any advice that anyone gives is greatly appreciated.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Originally posted by Paithan Quindiniar
    I have a typical teenage problem (with some homosexuality thrown in xD) for y'all.

There's a boy. He's straight. Yet as classically happens I have a major crush on him. I've even told him about it. He's not too fussed, I would even say he's maybe flattered by it, but obviously he's uninterested. And it's so hard being around him when he flirts with my female friends. I understand that I can't be with him, so I was wondering how I could get over him, he's a friend and part of our group so I don't want to have to ignore him completely and alienate other people.

Any advice that anyone gives is greatly appreciated.

I know this probably sounds impossible at this point, but try not to think of the guy as a boyfriend; just try to think of him more as a friend instead. I don't know if you get these or not, but sometimes when I like someone I go into one of my day-dreaming modes and start thinking about them romantically. If you catch yourself doing that you should immediately stop and remind yourself that he is your friend, and not your boyfriend, then maybe start thinking about times you've had together as friends. Pretty soon after that you should start seeing him more as a friend again.

What can also help you is to start looking at other guys. Even browsing through a magazine of really cute ones or reading a shojo manga has been found useful to some people for helping ease the pain of real life situations. I suggest the manga Mars (which is what I am reading now). :D

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Ohhh i am glad i found this section. I know i am probably to old to be having such stupid thoughts and doubts but i have wanted to talk this girl from back in high school for a really long time. I think i saw her in campus a couple of times but i never stopped to talk being an idiot. I found her on face book but i am wondering if i should message her. I just feel like she wont have a positive reaction towards me. I am wondering what i should do.

Years
  • uh... great question? I'd first talk with her on Facebook before talking to her on campus, 'cause that may not be the right girl.
    Well, why would she not have a positive reaction to you? it's not like you stalked her all throughout high school, right?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Originally posted by ÇyänïdëÉX
    Ohhh i am glad i found this section. I know i am probably to old to be having such stupid thoughts and doubts but i have wanted to talk this girl from back in high school for a really long time. I think i saw her in campus a couple of times but i never stopped to talk being an idiot. I found her on face book but i am wondering if i should message her. I just feel like she wont have a positive reaction towards me. I am wondering what i should do.

I would go up to her and start talking to her! It shouldn't be anything too complicated at first, maybe just say "Hi." or make a comment to her or something. Also on Facebook, you can message her and ask her what's up and tell her about your day and stuff. You know; just slowly get to know her and it'll go from there. You say she might think badly of you, but there is always a chance that she might not, and you will never know unless you try. The worst thing that could happen is she doesn't want to talk, and that's when you both move on with your lives~

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • I would go up to her and start talking to her! It shouldn't be anything too complicated at first, maybe just say "Hi." or make a comment to her or something. Also on Facebook, you can message her and ask her what's up and tell her about your day and stuff. You know; just slowly get to know her and it'll go from there. You say she might think badly of you, but there is always a chance that she might not, and you will never know unless you try. The worst thing that could happen is she doesn't want to talk, and that's when you both move on with your lives~

Thank you for the quick reply i needed some one to bounce the idea off from because i was having negative thoughts. I messaged her and i hope everything goes well. Thanks for the help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back