• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    actually, i have the doll of myself, and your a fly, so how does that work? I dont care if you changed me back froma cat or not, your a fly! XD

Esp, and unless you want me to do something much worse than a fly, you're going to change me back.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Ok, I warned you...

*uses esp to return the shiney doll back to what it was before the fly incident, and after cranking up her speed freezer on the pan that's up to the waist of the diana doll, places the dolls hand in a tiny thimble of warm water*

Now with the cold water in addition to the hot, I'd be suprised if you had any control while awake, let alone while sleeping.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    who said there was a real one? Muhahahaha! Its not like your doing anything decent to me anyways!

Of course not! I'm not a decent person, so why would I do decent things?

*Get's out a camera, and waits*

(Normally people take what is done to them, and try to dish something else, and a bit worse out to the person who did something to them, that normally keeps it from getting stale and repetitive)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    your being a pooper party?XD
    *starts twitching uncontrolably all over her body, and drops the Shiney doll*
    darnnit!
    *steps on shiney doll accidentally*

*After gasping for breath for a few moments, quickly grabs her camera and takes a picture of diana, uploading it to the internet before laying back down, recovering from the stomp*

Got it! ^-^ *Takes the pan with the doll in it out of the freezer, letting the ice begin to melt slowly, though the doll's hand is still in the warm water*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    *she starts to regain power over her body*
    Must think of something to do! I got it!
    *puts shiney doll in a plastic bag, chucks it in the microwave, the microwave melts the plastic bag onto the shiney doll and the doll is covered with extremely hot plastic*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

*Pulls the diana doll out of both the icewater and the warm water,then curses it again so that she can't control her right hand*

HA-Ow! Take that! Ow!

(I have to go offline for like 10-15 minutes, but I might be back right afterwards, or it might take me a while, but I'll be back as soon as I can)

Back