• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    i have already, its not much fun cuz i was gonna dare JKaizer in there but it wont work, i'll stick to the real one ;)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well right now I am like so bored, maybe I will watch the KH2 Opening again or watch the FFVII AC trailer again. Or go play FFIX or FFVII or just go around PC with Simple and Clean playing in the background. XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Like the KHII opening? I didn't know they released that already although it would take forever to download anyway, I'd rather just watch the Kingdom Hearts ending that I downloaded. anyway is it like the same video that was at the Tokyo Game Show 2004?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    *gets out rocket launcher* and what, exactly, is that supposed to mean?

^ That's one of the main reasons I like FT. :classic:

It should be in your private messages, and as I won't actually tell it to you, I'll give you a hint: It happened in this thread, but don't make me release that "castle" info.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    ok tell me did i do a bad thing to join here now? cuz JKaizer is gonna start being mean to me and i dont want her to be :(

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Ashs_grrl said:
    ok tell me did i do a bad thing to join here now? cuz JKaizer is gonna start being mean to me and i dont want her to be :(
    Like maybe you should shpwer Grace with gifts, maybe that would work? probably not but I don't know, or you could go dare her to be nice to you lol.

frosty

Genius
    Years
    I take it that JKaizer isn't my friend anymore, considering he hasn't unblocked me. So I'm going to say this, "QUITE BEING A ****ING ASSHOLE TO MY GRRL!!!"

Back