• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *pets the ignored posts*

Sooo, anyone up for some chocolate and gossip? =)

(Fat free chocolate, of course)

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Jkaizer your evil and i hate you! cuz your so mean and i hate when you hurt my feelings

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Like can't we all just get along you know forum peace? please it will be so much fun, or we could talk about how lovley my banner is ^_^ lol.

frosty

Genius
    Years
    a fagit said:
    *pets the ignored posts*

Sooo, anyone up for some chocolate and gossip? =)

(Fat free chocolate, of course)
    HAHAHA, you're a funny fruit... I gotta give you credit for that.J/k I don't think you're funny at all!!! (but I do think you're a fruit) First of all, you're a guy, who really thinks he's a girl. Secoudly, you're hating of girls for no reason, I'd say you were P-M-S-ing. Face up and say you're sorry to TA, because you're acting like a little ***** right now!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    yeah well i didnt start it she did! cuz i gave her a chance to be nice to me and she didnt want it but i want her to be nice to me and she wont be and it hurts my feelings when shes mean! I try to be nice but she yells at me and then i yell at her and then she yells back at me and then my feelings get hurt

Years
    frosty said:
    HAHAHA, you're a funny fruit... I gotta give you credit for that.J/k I don't think you're funny at all!!! (but I do think you're a fruit) First of all, you're a guy, who really thinks he's a girl. Secoudly, you're hating of girls for no reason, I'd say you were P-M-S-ing. Face up and say you're sorry to TA, because you're acting like a little ***** right now!

I think someone needs a time out, and not JK.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't yell, be reasonable.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    why are you telling me that JKaizer started it she usaully yells at me first and then i yell at her! she blames it on me when shes the one who starts it *cries*

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    frosty said:

Ok that's taking it a bit to far, you have no right to call people those names, it's not funny, or anything but mean so if thats all you going to do then don't caome back in here it dosn't matter who started it or what it was it's not as if somone died yeesh

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Frosty stop it right now, if I see another flame post from you in this thread I will delete it. Do you hear me? JK might be rude to TA but that does not give you any right to barge into this thread and flame JK and cuss at him, he was wanting to drop this but TA started it back up and then you came back cussing at him. I don't want this to happen again, if it does some one is not going to like the out come of it.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    you guys dont understand though i want JKaizer to be nice to me cuz she hurts my feelings :( *cries*

frosty

Genius
    Years
    this has gone farter than PMing mods, to get me banned. This has gone to RL. I'm not going to sit here and let this guy harrass my grrl. Andy isn't going to stop me on this one. I'm taking this far. If I get banned here... you can expect to find "Greg" in the obituaries. I want this creep to appologise to Kimi.

Back