• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    frosty said:
    this has gone farter than PMing mods, to get me banned. This has gone to RL. I'm not going to sit here and let this guy harrass my grrl. Andy isn't going to stop me on this one. I'm taking this far. If I get banned here... you can expect to find "Greg" in the obituaries. I want this creep to appologise to Kimi.
    Oh I'm not going to stop you? If you are going to get banned then it will have my user name on the one who banned you. If having you banned is stoping you from flaming JK then so be it.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    well if you ban frosty be sure to ban his girlfriend along with him because hes also my pair on here and i wanna get banned with him and also because i wont hafta hear from JKaizer <<;

frosty

Genius
    Years
    no Andy, I'm sorry, but this isn't make believe, like pokemon... this is real. It isn't about the forum, no one can hold me back... I will make this an issue if I have to, I will tell the world!!! All I ask is that Greg appologises... IS THAT TO MUCH, TO ****ING ASK FOR?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Watch out for censors, but I'm pissed right now and don't give a ****ing ****.

Frosty, TA, get the **** out of my thread. This is a thread for us "girls" to hang out and have a good time, and you two little brats have ruined the last few pages. And I'm sick to death of it.

I'm not going to apologize to TA because I've given up on the idea that she can treat me like a human being. She laughs when I quit, saying she's glad I was demodded. She taunts me whenever she has the chance. She's a ****ing annoying ***** and it drives me out of my mind.

If you two don't get out of my thread now I will personally ask for it's closure. We don't need our fun ruined because you two can't learn to grow up.

Oh, and by the way frosty, go ahead and fall me a faggit, I don't really care.

Years
    JKaizer said:
    Watch out for censors, but I'm pissed right now and don't give a ****ing ****.

Frosty, TA, get the **** out of my thread. This is a thread for us "girls" to hang out and have a good time, and you two little brats have ruined the last few pages. And I'm sick to death of it.

I'm not going to apologize to TA because I've given up on the idea that she can treat me like a human being. She laughs when I quit, saying she's glad I was demodded. She taunts me whenever she has the chance. She's a ****ing annoying ***** and it drives me out of my mind.

If you two don't get out of my thread now I will personally ask for it's closure. We don't need our fun ruined because you two can't learn to grow up.

Oh, and by the way frosty, go ahead and fall me a faggit, I don't really care.

If it is closed, someone will need to make another one...

aRedMoon

Years
    *ready to hit the report button at any moment...*

*is also ready to get IMed with a "Don't flame" warning...* >->

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    um hello i tried to be nice to you but you didnt want it, and remember this JKaizer:

treat others the way you want to be treated!

i am mean to you because your mean to me and if you were nice to me i would nice to you but no you hafta make things worse for me and say things about me that you dont even know are true because you dont even know me! i am not gonna leave this thread until you apologize because i'm sick of your whining everytime i do something wrong just so you can get me banned you wonder why im so mean to you. either you be nice or you just **** off and leave me alone like i dont exist!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    JKaizer is too Nice for this, he doesn't need any of this crap... If you don't like the idea of this girl's thread, don't post and flame in it...really i mean its just common sense...

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    you can get me banned if you want JKaizer cuz at least i wont hafta deal with you whining to get me banned everytime i do something wrong cuz im ****ing sick and tired of it! i wish i never even knew you now cuz maybe it wouldnt of been like this. I hope your happy when i do get banned because i wont be and you know why? because i have friends here and there probly gonna miss me too, maybe if you apologize i'll leave you alone and this wont happen but no you hafta be a heartless asshole and be mean to me.

aRedMoon

Years
    you can get me banned if you want JKaizer cuz at least i wont hafta deal with you whining to get me banned everytime i do something wrong cuz im ****ing sick and tired of it! i wish i never even knew you now cuz maybe it wouldnt of been like this. I hope your happy when i do get banned because i wont be and you know why? because i have friends here and there probly gonna miss me too, maybe if you apologize i'll leave you alone and this wont happen but no you hafta be a heartless asshole and be mean to me.
    No, I am not going to apologize, because I don't see you as deserving of it.

And I will be glad to see you banned if you get banned, because after this thread you deserve it. You ranted about how you were scared of getting banned at forums because of past experience... I now see why you were banned.

And frosty, a warning, she can be your friend one minute then hate you the next. Just thought I'd let you know about that.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Well, JKaizer sort of shut you up I guess, go Kaizer-Dude!

A word of advice, if you're going to start trouble in someone elses thread, do it right and stay on-top of things, don't be the underling, which you currently are right now :)

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    is there a such thing as a cyber restraining order because i think it would come in handy right now

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    no one asked you JKaizer <<; i was talking to arcanine and i'm gonna pm her

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    *sigh* Why can't everyone just stop fighting or ignore each other, I'm just hoping this argument didn't start over somthing really small cause if it did that would be a real waste of time I mean really **** happens.

aRedMoon

Years
    She's busy at the moment. If you missed it, there was a spam attack. -.-;;

And there is no such thing as an internet restraining order.

Years
    JKaizer said:
    She's busy at the moment. If you missed it, there was a spam attack. -.-;;

And there is no such thing as an internet restraining order.

Miroku is right, let's like, go shopping or something. And I'm telling you in advance this time JK, feel better?

Back