• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    no but there will be with you and me because im not getting banned from here okay?if i cant do it now ill do it tomorrow until then we avoid each other got it? and no im not gonna shake on it <<;

frosty

Genius
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Watch out for censors, but I'm pissed right now and don't give a ****ing ****.

Frosty, TA, get the **** out of my thread. This is a thread for us "girls" to hang out and have a good time, and you two little brats have ruined the last few pages. And I'm sick to death of it.

I'm not going to apologize to TA because I've given up on the idea that she can treat me like a human being. She laughs when I quit, saying she's glad I was demodded. She taunts me whenever she has the chance. She's a ****ing annoying ***** and it drives me out of my mind.

If you two don't get out of my thread now I will personally ask for it's closure. We don't need our fun ruined because you two can't learn to grow up.

Oh, and by the way frosty, go ahead and fall me a faggit, I don't really care.
    You want me to leave? You really want that... I'm not sure you're thinking right, did you really read what I had to say. Dude, I'm sorry you got demodded, sorry you can't get along with Kimi, me for that matter. I really am sorry for your misshaps... why can't you say that to us? You need to grow up too... if you would just appologize, we wouldn't be here right now. The word sorry, can take you a long ways...

No, I'm not going to leave. I want to see you appologize! Now, I hope we can be friends, sometime. It doesn't matter to me if it's in a year... I just want us to be friends, and forget the fighting...

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    what about me on msn baby? *cries*

dude i can get a restraining order on him cuz it might just work cuz it worked on this kid i had trouble with at school and if JKaizer is smartt enough to keep it that way it might work kay? so stop flaming for right now until i got it figured out

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    frosty said:
    You want me to leave? You really want that... I'm not sure you're thinking right, did you really read what I had to say. Dude, I'm sorry you got demodded, sorry you can't get along with Kimi, me for that matter. I really am sorry for your misshaps... why can't you say that to us? You need to grow up too... if you would just appologize, we wouldn't be here right now. The word sorry, can take you a long ways...

No, I'm not going to leave. I want to see you appologize! Now, I hope we can be friends, sometime. It doesn't matter to me if it's in a year... I just want us to be friends, and forget the fighting...
    He did'nt get demodded he asked to be demmoded I just though I would add that ^^:;.
    Flygon_trainer said:
    Miroku is right, let's like, go shopping or something. And I'm telling you in advance this time JK, feel better?
    Oh my god I was actually right about somthing
    The Power Of Girls!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Whats up with this... JKaizer doesn't need any stress now really... Everyone should just drop this, or make it more worse than it already is

(I'm the biggest lateshow but I'll make sure I'll have the last word)

frosty

Genius
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Whats up with this... JKaizer doesn't need any stress now really... Everyone should just drop this, or make it more worse than it already is

(I'm the biggest lateshow but I'll make sure I'll have the last word)
    D00D!!! If you havn't noticed, I'm trying to be nice!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ash, no matter what happened in the past you shouldn?t have brought it here. If you don?t like him, then just don?t post about him. Simple. You?re being far too emotional here, people WILL hurt your feelings in life. If there is a flaming post, then report it but don?t bawl all over the thread. Just because someone is mean to you DOES NOT mean you then have the right to flame them.
    Frosty: Faggot is spelled as I did. Secondly that?s not appropriate to call him, it?s a flame and violates the ?gay as an insult? rule. Don?t do it again. Demanding an apology will not only put the thread off track, but certainly not even get one. Nice.
    It all boils down to this: if you two have a personal issue with JK, KEEP IT OFF THE BOARDS. This thread is now over, thanks to both of you.
    And lastly JK, I know you?re mad, but please try to keep the swearing down. =\

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Power of Girls! (Act II)

Well, our old thread was closed, so let's do it all over. =)

Maybe Andy can merge the two once we're all happy and shopping again...

...I miss any good gossip lately?

frosty

Genius
    Years
    JKaizer, I just want to say sorry for getting the other thread closed, and this is the only post I'll do here. Please look at the "letter to JK, and TA" in the other chat forum. Once again, I'm really sorry...

aRedMoon

Years
    Bleh...

I had enough laughs for the night. =p

...and thanks for inviting me shopping recently! ^^;

Years
    *Walks behind JK, and shoves her into a store*

Like, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm going shopping? You're the one who was like, complaining every time you missed out!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    frosty said:
    JKaizer, I just want to say sorry for getting the other thread closed, and this is the only post I'll do here. Please look at the "letter to JK, and TA" in the off topic forum. Once again, I'm really sorry...

Hey if I can ask you a question without getting flamed at, What do you have against Bi-and-Gay people? Their no different than straight people, they just have different sexual preferences.

Hey I wanna be a girl...how do I do that? lol

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Dizzy said:
    Hey if I can ask you a question without getting flamed at, What do you have against Bi-and-Gay people? Their no different than straight people, they just have different sexual preferences.

Hey I wanna be a girl...how do I do that? lol
    Like post in the dare thread and I'll dare you to be one.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    (the heck with writing in pink for this post)

and JKaizer i know you wont except but im sorry too but you gotta know something about me thats obviously different from anyone you know but i cant tell you because you'll think im stupid but if you promise not to think that then i will but can we pleeeeeeeeeeese forget this its not that hard i can get that restraining order thingy in affect too because that will work do you want that?

oh and where is the off topic forum?

aRedMoon

Years
    TA: "Other Chat" --;

And you guys always tell me about the shopping AFTER you go. ;-;

Back