• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power of the King!! Poke Critique

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    Hey so i'm new here. Believe it or not we jamaicans play pokemon too :) so i'm going to be trying out hacks of the month and give my input of it when im through... That way persons 2 years from now can still see the classics as they go by when they are looking for a good old rom hack.... *** Think ahead much huh?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Yow! WELCOME TO PC! mmmm..... honestly I dont like critique, i just want you to know that... but like what professionals always say if you want to improve, you need an advice from a good critique... just dont cross the line alright?................AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS HAVE FUN!!!!

Ah yes, good choice in trying out the ROM hacks here! I absolutely adore them myself and look up to our knowledgeable hackers for all the time and effort they put in to make their games as amazing as they are. Some of my very favorites are Liquid Crystal so that's definitely my suggestion if you're looking for one. Welcome to PokeCommunity. :3

Enjoy dabbling in the ROM Hacking sections and remember that we have many other things to do on PC as well from joining clubs to roleplaying so you're sure to enjoy it regardless of what you choose to do. Poke the staff if you need anything aaaand see you around. 。^‿^。

Back