• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    MMPR Megazord:

The POWER RANGERS club

PIKA POWER!

PI-KA-CHOO!
    Years
    HariyamaGuy said:
    Hey, thanks for the sites. One question, what do I play the episodes on?
    I know I already posted this, but I still would like to know, and I am sorry to nag.
    DivX, Windows Media, Real, etc... and yea Andros u can have that Zeo gif lol XD... are any of u guys part of any PR/Sentai Boards on the net?

Edit: MMPR Morphing sequence S1 w/ Tommy :

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hey andros... tv-nihon just posted magiranger 13... so it looks like they are continuing magiranger.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Yeah man, I know. I know. They have ep 14 up now. Japan are showing Episode 17 next aka MagiShine's debut!!! :D I'm only up to Episode 12, still need to download that. But I still feel myself watching Kamen Rider Hibiki more than MagiRanger... :/

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Andros said:
    Yeah man, I know. I know. They have ep 14 up now. Japan are showing Episode 17 next aka MagiShine's debut!!! :D I'm only up to Episode 12, still need to download that. But I still feel myself watching Kamen Rider Hibiki more than MagiRanger... :/
    and ep 15 (hooo ha!) *curses the 25 character minimum*

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Yeah, I'm downloading ep 12-15 now. It's time's like these you should be grateful me and Mihara forced you to watch more sentai than AbaRanger ep 47. XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i downloaded magiranger ep 1 out of my own free will and got hooked after that. you guys didn't force me... you more... told me how lame i was for just watching rangers and how i was missing out. and... this club kinda got turned to a sentai club, so i needed to keep up.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm signed up with another board or two, but the people at those boards are often mean... you'd think that people who are in their late 20s and are willing to let the world know that they like power rangers would be nice to people... but noooo... they're nasty buggers...

PIKA POWER!

PI-KA-CHOO!
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    i'm signed up with another board or two, but the people at those boards are often mean... you'd think that people who are in their late 20s and are willing to let the world know that they like power rangers would be nice to people... but noooo... they're nasty buggers...
    let me guess... RangerBoard? im a memeber of The Odd Sentai Community. that boards much nicer than RangerBoard and many of the other PR Boards out there... im 13 and i talk to people on Odd Sentai who are like 12 to about 30ish... its cool there :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i was signed up with powerrangerempire.com as well as rangerboard. i only did that because i had to be signed up to download the episodes on oddsentai. i was part of oddempire (the combination of oddsentai and power ranger empire) but i haven't been back in a little while and i think that they may have had some issues.

PIKA POWER!

PI-KA-CHOO!
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    i was signed up with powerrangerempire.com as well as rangerboard. i only did that because i had to be signed up to download the episodes on oddsentai. i was part of oddempire (the combination of oddsentai and power ranger empire) but i haven't been back in a little while and i think that they may have had some issues.
    U WERE PART OF OE/PRE!!! What was ur name there? You might know me... Im Turbo Red 1... OE's gone so oddsentai101 made a new board until it returns! It comes back September 2nd! if u wanna come back to Odd Sentai (its the new name) heres the link!

Odd Sentai Forums!!! YAY!!!... lol XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i never post there, i was only there for the downloads, but i was rsgh5.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back