• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    The Power Rangers/Super Sentai club

Hey! this is the POWER RANGER CLUB! nobody'll prolly join it! and i'll sit here posting messages to myself.... wow.... that sounds really fun.
    but if some madness posseses you to want to join this, you can post which ranger head you want and i'll get you linked to it!
    nobody can take the ninja storm yellow ranger though, he's mine.
    so, to start it off... who's your favorite ranger?
    mine's dustin, ninja storm yellow ranger. k, now join!
    edit: i've changed the name of the club because we've probably had more discussion of super sentai than of power rangers so sentai deserves mention in the title.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I used to like Power Rangers. Well, I really liked the yellow ranger.

*dies*

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Wow! Can i be the black alien ranger from Mighty Morphin? If not then can I be Blake from Ninja Storm (or any other Blue ranger if he is lame)?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    HEY! I call TORI!!!!! (NS blue ranger for the slow ppl) I am a TOTAL PR freak!!! *huggles Conner from PRDT*

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Actually I know a lot of people that take PR very seriously. My fave seasons are MMPR, NS, and DT. My all time fave rangers are Tommy (Green MMPR, Red Zeo and Turbo rangers, and Black DT ranger), Kimberly(Pink MMPR), and Tori.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's awesome, my favorite ranger is dustin, followed by carlos and danny. karone's pretty cool too

falling up+
    Years
    OO OOOOOOO HOLY COW A POWER RANGERS CLUB!!!! I got double dibs on the Gold Ranger from ZEO! (no one can beat jason woo!)^_^lol

falling up+
    Years
    *note this is a ga.y idea spawned from being up late trying to cram for exams...*Hey we should do some ranger battles like the bug club! *returns to his studies*

Years
    Whats with the MMPR and NS and so on? I don't know what they mean!

I suppose MMPR stands for Mighty Morhin Power Rangers but what about the rest? Could you guys make a list or something please? That would be very helpful!

Last edited:

falling up+
    Years
    MMPR=Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, MMPR T=The mighty morphin with the thunder zords, MMPR N=The mighty morphin where they got the ninja zords, PRZ=Power rangers Zeo, PRT=Power rangers Turbo, PRLIS=Power rangers lost in space or whatever it was called, PRLSR=PR light speed rescue, PRNS?=power rangers ninja storm, PRDT=power rangers dino thunder...I think thats all of them if I missed one someone fill it in...I'm almost ashamed to know that much hahahah :dead:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hey, I'd like to join too!
    Rsgh5 you already know the ranger I want..

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    would you like one of the jetman icons? because i have all of those too?
    (all sentai icons since 1975 nagdamit!)
    does anybody know a place where i can upload my own immages?
    because i have better versions of these, mine are gifs w/ transparent backgrounds and fun stuff like that
    but ya, i know what you want scyther5: https://www.rovang.org/sentai/mmpr-blue.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    003 said:
    MMPR=Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, MMPR T=The mighty morphin with the thunder zords, MMPR N=The mighty morphin where they got the ninja zords, PRZ=Power rangers Zeo, PRT=Power rangers Turbo, PRLIS=Power rangers lost in space or whatever it was called, PRLSR=PR light speed rescue, PRNS?=power rangers ninja storm, PRDT=power rangers dino thunder...I think thats all of them if I missed one someone fill it in...I'm almost ashamed to know that much hahahah :dead:
    so close, is PRIS: for power rangers IN space
    most people abreviate lightspeed rescue as PRLR
    but other than that i think it's all good.
    does anybody know if it works to link to immages that have been uploaded onto this page? because i was thinking that maybe i should do that instead.... because i can get my cooler immages up here. rather than the ones with stupid white boxes.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    triple post! i made this club so i get to throw out edicate. i'm gonna upload some of rangers that you guys have picked, and if you want, you can try to link to them. because mine're better looking o ya. here are 5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back