• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    o brutal... for some reason it doesn't work too well linking to attached immages...

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
    OOOOOhhhh big big big big big Power Rangers Fan My favortite ranger was the Billy the original blue ranger I have to have all of Mighty morphin on tapes lol
    but I would like to join with billy in my sig plz

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    o... um.... billy's already been taken by scyther5. you could maybe ask him if he'd switch though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anyone here about the Dino Thunder/Abaranger (Abaranger is the Sentai counterpart to Dino Thunder) crossover during the jetix Made-in-Japanathon????? This should be interesting! Sentai fighting.... minus all violance (they're gonna water it down for all the little kids =(...) I can't wait.

Any one see Abaranger vs. Hurricanger? (This is a team-up, which should lead to the Dino Thunder/Ninja Storm team-up.... hopefully), and yes, I am VERY obsessed XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i never heard that!
    i don't have cable..
    that'll be so cool! i'll make my friends tape it for me. *cough* jscn12, that means you *cough* you still have my tape from the premeir that i missed
    check out this!:

Last edited:

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    i never heard that!
    i don't have cable..
    that'll be so cool! i'll make my friends tape it for me. *cough* jscn12, that means you *cough* you still have my tape from the premeir that i missed
    check out this!:

I'll give it back eventually...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya, that's right you will.
    on saturday i didn't see any of the new episodes *cries*
    for some reason abc showed 2 reruns. not even recent reruns... would anybody care to catch me up?
    i know i could look it up at 1ranger.com but their summaries take longer to read than the episodes take to watch.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The POWER RANGERS club

The POWER RANGERS club

can anyone minimize thoese?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    huh? dekaranger looks really bad... how is it?

crazydwarf12

uncompatent trainer
    Years
    I can make em smaller if that's what you mean, how small do you want em... or do you just want the file size smaller.

falling up+
    Years
    yeah i knew i had forgotten at least one of the series....o and regarding the watered down sentai no-violence thing, i thought that they decided not to do that and they were going to show them uncut, something about boosting the marketing for older kids...anyways its just a rumor. Heh anyone here ever see the original power rangers from japan? now there is an awesome show! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya i started watching with jetman a few years ago and to this day there is nothing that has ever beaten jetman.

falling up+
    Years
    Ah i almost forgot i missed Power Rangers Wild Force! but that was a uber-gay one so it doesnt matter...haha later, off to see shrek 2

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya you can what ranger?
    ya, wild force was one of the lowest points ever

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    and it was supposed to be one of the best ever becuse it WAS supposed to celebrate the sentai 25th anniversary but it ended up being a huge toy ad.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If anyone acutally Cares here is a picture of the first sentai team from way back in 79

The POWER RANGERS club

And here is something from the sentai Dekaranger...it's not all that great the new sixth fighter is cool though... It will premire in feb o5 in america under the name PowerRangers: SDP
    The POWER RANGERS club

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    rsgh5 said:
    huh? dekaranger looks really bad... how is it?

DekaRanger is AWESOME! But when we get it as a PR it'll most likely be a PRTF/PRT crossover, lol

falling up+
    Years
    O man i just thought of another sentai from my childhood years that kicked so much expletive! ULTRAMAN!!! and ooo theres another that i cant remember the name too...remember the cheesy one where the kid had the power to go into the network of a computer and kill off the viruses and the evil guy looked like shredder? haha super something...

o and DEKARANGER ROCKS!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back