• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pretty Dark Magician Girl FanClub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    yay! ^_^ These is still hope! Even though I'm tired of Tea's friendship speeches..I will actually say..keep the faith! Yugioh may not be dead afterall! ^_^

Hantsuki

Years
    yeah,she really doesn't do anything either..oh well,here's a pic^^

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Yu-Gi-Oh! won't die...trust me. My magazines say how GX is gonna come in the fall to both WB and CN. Yu-Gi-Oh! is gonna live for GX...then who knows what'll happen. But I doubt that things'll change during the summer. Yu-Gi-Oh! shall rise from the flames of, uh, the OVEN like a Phoenix!!! XP

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Fantasy said:
    Yu-Gi-Oh! won't die...trust me. My magazines say how GX is gonna come in the fall to both WB and CN. Yu-Gi-Oh! is gonna live for GX...then who knows what'll happen. But I doubt that things'll change during the summer. Yu-Gi-Oh! shall rise from the flames of, uh, the OVEN like a Phoenix!!! XP
    so true after that I would move it to a time parents where working tho

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Here is another piccy. Sorry I've not posted here for a while! >.< xD

Hantsuki

Years
    it's okie Yamichi^^ those are awesome pics guys ^0^

I need to upload some pics into my photobucket account..I only have Bakura pics there now ^^;;

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    lmao xD xD She doesn't look too happy in this pic. ._. But it's a DMG pic so I upload. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back