• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Price Is Right!

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
Years
  • Okay, This Is The Price Is Right! Game!

Here Are The Rules:

1. This is Just Like The TV Show! So It's The Same!
    2. 4 People Tell Me They Want to Be In Contest's Row. Once Those People Have Entered In, You Will Be Given A Prize To Bid On. IMPORTANT! You Must Put In Your Bids Within 24 Hours I Put The Prize Down! If You Do Not Do it In The Time Limit, You Will Be Disqualified! If Everyone Puts In There Bids In Early, I will PM You All Telling you A Time To Meet me Here On This Thread to Annouce The Winner!
    3. I will Think Of A Game On The Price Is Right and Post it On Here. If You Win, You Will Get Points. I will Tell You How many Points You Get.
    4. The Two People Who Have The Most Points After The Three Games Have Been Played, They Will go To The Showcase Showdown.
    5. I will Tell Each Player There Showcase. Note: You Must TakeShowcase I Give You. If you Start Something, Like A Fight, With Me, You Will Be Disqualified and Your Opponent will Automaticlly Win Your Showcase Plus Theirs. You Must Put Your Bid For Your Showcase In A Money Bid. If you Win, your showcase Will Be Put into Points. If Your Within $1000 of your Bid, I will give you both Showcases! Don't worry, If You Don't win, a Quarter Of Your Actual Retail Points Of Your Showcase Will Be Givin to You!
    6. The Person With The Most Points At The End id A Winner!

Starting Right Now, I'm Looking For four People To Be In The Show! So Post On here!

And Remember, Have fun!

BlisseysCharizard

Years
  • Here's The Prize to Bid On!

A 12 by 12 Toshiba Mini TV

Place Your Bids!

The biding Will close On monday at 9:00 pm So be here Then so i could Announce the Winner!

BlisseysCharizard

Years
  • Everyone has bidded and the actual retail price is..... $179!
    gs135790! wins By $1. your game will be annouced tommorow.

Back