• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**The princess tutu fan club**

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I think it's becuase characters like her is why I have such good morals...Oo;;
    Anyway, is it just me or does Uzara not get enough credit for who she is. I mean, if you think about it, she is kind of like the person who forshadowed the whole thing from the begging...as Edel..Oo;;;
    Even Rue would talk to Uzara without hurting her, and that's saying something...^_^;;;;;;;

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    Yeah, I guess...Or it could just be the fact that she's a kid..

anyway, I do find it amusing how she seems to know where the story was being written and where the lake of despair is...

~*Princess Tutu*~

I'll be getting dizzy soon....
    Years
    Yeah...I found that weird myself...anyway, Out of pairings I'm a RuexMytho and AhiruxFakir fan

Rue and Mytho belong together becuase Rue is willing to give her life, reguardless of the fact that she is a decendent of the Raven.

Fakir and Ahiru becuase Fakir never allowed himself to actually be himself around anyone else until duck came around. Besides...they're cute togeher. ^_^

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I have question...If Princess tutu actually fought...(I mean fight Like battle...)
    How would she fight? (i'm just curiuois..)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    She'd charge in there reckless and starting pwning everyone!! o___o

...actually...I don't know...I can really see her holding a sword, or any real weapon. Unless maybe she was desperate. Chances are she'd get beat up somehow, but she'd manage beat the opponent.
    Like, she'd up on the ground, but would manage to stab them or something long those lines....
    THAT, I can see...

Kimicatdemon

Years
    YAY!! New member!! oO we have more members than what I thought...=D

Hey, did anyone listen becuase in episode 20, Raztel (rachel) calls their town Goldencrown town. So the english version is call goldencrown instead of kinkan..Oo

I got Vol.2 of the manga and I'll be getting vol. 1 soon!! =DD

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    I have question...If Princess tutu actually fought...(I mean fight Like battle...)
    How would she fight? (i'm just curiuois..)

I'm guessing she'd be a bit like kagura from Inuyasha. She uses a fan in just one episode. (Just like the mystery of the horse.) But I can see her summoning wind with white feathers in it.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Oo...XD I can see it now! I would have to do something with white feathers..and Kraehe, kraehe fights already..she sends crows to attack them XDD

*I summon the ducky!!!* ^_^

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yep...anyway, did you hear about the Princess tutu AMV that got 3 awards at together? In the anime thing in Botson, it won best in show and best...action?? O.o
    And with Fanime, it won again, so there!
    This person did a really good job too! The took a scene and put it in drosselmeyer's gears (when they're originally not, and they are still moving!! =O)
    But, it has alot of spoilers, so watch at your own risk...OO
    Award winning PT AMV

~*Princess Tutu*~

I'll be getting dizzy soon....
    Years
    wow..That must have been time consuming, but it's really good! It does deserve rewards..it moves perfectly..!! ^_^

*uses fan like Kagura* So i'd fight like this? Quack?!!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I'll scan pics of the manga later, but here are some manga pics...Oo

KAWAIII!!^

^hugs arms around and growls...MINE!!!

^Belive it or not, this is Edel...There's no Uzara...;;

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yay for new addictions!! XDD I'll scan some more parts of the manga in english when I can figure my scanner out...

I just realized there is only one scene where Ahiru's friends act like they do in the anime..(in the manga)....but instead of lille (Or Yuma...) being the crazy one...It's Pique (or Mai) Oo

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    O.o;; that's weird.. I wish they had the manga where I live!! But the stores are stupid and carry every other manga except that... T-T

Kimicatdemon

Years
    -_- they didn't realse the manga over here until recently..but since I ordered more, maybe that will get a message out..XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    kimi_catdemon said:
    Yep...anyway, did you hear about the Princess tutu AMV that got 3 awards at together? In the anime thing in Botson, it won best in show and best...action?? O.o
    And with Fanime, it won again, so there!
    This person did a really good job too! The took a scene and put it in drosselmeyer's gears (when they're originally not, and they are still moving!! =O)
    But, it has alot of spoilers, so watch at your own risk...OO
    Award winning PT AMV

o____o

That is the one of the best AMV's I've ever seen.
    Timing wise it IS the best one.
    That must've taken soooo much time. Plus a really good AMV program, and a good computer..... O_O *nod nod*

Back