• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**The princess tutu fan club**

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I can find some more..it's fun to make these AMV's becuase there's alot of hinted relationships...(look at Keizah, she a RuexFakir fan..you don't see many of those!!)

T00C00L

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    I can NOT believe that there are actually people out there, who actually watch Princess Tutu!
    *yuck*

Kimicatdemon

Years
    umm..you shouldn't post here if you're going to make it an anti club...I can't belive that there are people who post an anti mark in a fan club..^o^ princess tutu shall live!! *waves a banner* Weee...Oh..I should proably ask this, what's your favorite couple?
    AhiruxFakie
    MythoxRue
    and for the heck of it,
    Neko sensei x miss goat..XD

Last edited:

~*Princess Tutu*~

I'll be getting dizzy soon....
    Years
    T00C00L said:
    I can NOT believe that there are actually people out there, who actually watch Princess Tutu!
    *yuck*
    If you don't have something nice to say, don't post it at all.

My favorite couple? Hmm..I'd go with you kimi..(even with neko sensei.XD)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yeah..she seems to be the only girl to actually accept Neko sensei....even with his marriage threat XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I think everyone but Keizah is like that..*likes to tease Keizah about that..XD* But I think she'll agree on the neko sensei x miss goat...XD

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    Oh haha..tease me if you like, I'm sticking with my pairings...
    RuexFakir
    MythoxAhiru
    and like you said...
    Nekosenseix miss goat...It's funny . All the others girls could never do that becuase he would be serious..

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Here's an intresting Fact: In the eng. version, the name of the town is Golden crown while in the Jap. version, it's called kinkan...any other translations people can think of that are not bluntly obivous? Oo

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I guess..XD the original fansub japanese cracks me up, becuase I wasa watching it in the library and one of my friends said, "That guy's name is MUTE?!!" I almost died laughing.
    I told her about it then she laughed too..XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Fakia and Ruu aren't that bad, but thankfully, they didn't get Ahiru wrong. (getting the protagonist name wrong is just plain worng.XD)

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    If someone got Ahiru's name wrong I would hit them on the head. It bugs me when people at my school act like they know what a show is about then they mispronounce all the names. If it's a friend though, I just laugh. ^^

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I got the princess tutu 3rd DVD. Check this out: Fakir started out as the black prince!! =O (so in other words, Mytho wasn't supposed to become evil.) Appearntly, this is what his role was in the beggining, I think:
    Fakir was the black prince, who was trying to prevent the prince (mytho) To fall in love with princess tutu. Why? Becuase he likes her...(the Promo video was made before the anime, so he's compared to the darkness in the light.I can translate it too!! =D) That's why Fakir runs his figers over her lips. =O He started out liking her, which is why he's wearing black alot, and acts like a jerk.(I'm not complaing about the black..XD just imagine him in white?)
    His charcater personalitly was the same (just about.) and the reason why he loves her is becuase she was the first one to listen to his crazy stories. Also, he was overly opinionated. (do you think he's overly opinionated?)
    But eventually they made him Mytho's knight and somewhere even further along the line, made him a direct decendant of Drosselemeyer.

That's about it...I think...
    OH!! This is the kawaiiest AhiruxFakir AMV i could find!!^_^
    and this is a popular one.

Last edited:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    =O wow! lucky I want that!! I'll promise myself that I will get that DVD eventually! ^^ lol and the amv's were cool! I liked them alot!
    //offtopic// are we the only ones that post alot?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Keizah post whenever she is on...so does princess tutu..I think it is just a matter of who is on. Oo
    XDD
    The voice actor commentary is funny becuase the voice actor of Rue makes Fakir sing...XD He's singing then he says whatever...XD (the commentary was for episode 13)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I just realized that I haven't joined this club yet ;o; Well, I would like to join now if it isn't too much trouble ^^

and I would like to donate this userbar to this club for members to use since a lot of people list what clubs they are in, but I think a small userbar looks better than just some color text that nobody even reads :3 It would be nice if you give me credit if you use it too ^^;

Wow, I just realized I made my 5,000th post here =D

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Congradulations!!! =D
    Wow..I love the user bar!! *Updates sig* You can join of course!! =D (sorry, I meant to tell you eariler, I just kept forgetting..XD)
    Here's some fan art I found online at livejournal! The black and white images where drawn by serika_san, and the color picture was drawn by csejthe_maiden (she just goes by a diffrent name on devian art, but since I found it on live journal...Meh...)

Fakir with an Ahiru plushie..XD

Ahiru with a mytho and Fakir plushie...Mytho is still jumping off of high places..(Remeber the window scenes?! XD)

Rue with a Mytho plushie she'll never let anyone touch!

Aww...

CHIBI FUN!!!

aww..^_^
    I'll post more later..Oo

Okay, which character do you think would win a karoke contest? *yeah, dumb question, just curious* XD

I think Rue would win. She would proably win too! (or as the voice actor of mytho would say, "tutu would on eyelashes alone." THAT'S SO MEAN!! I had a friend who teased her becuase of that..;_; )

Last edited:
    Back