• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**The princess tutu fan club**

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Either that...or Mytho doesn't age...o___o

XD ...Thats sorta what it looked like... Oo

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Mytho doesn't age....XD I'd choose that..XD

I went onto live journal today and saw the strangest thing..there are alot more RuexFakir fans than I thought!! XD
    I guess you could consider me one to..I like pretty much all the pairings...except MythoxFakir..I can't bring myself to like that one..XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I have a question: Who is upset by Uzara not being in the manga...IT RUINS ALL THE FUN!!

Uzara said:
    Where's you're tail zura?
    That got my brother to laugh..XD

~*Princess Tutu*~

I'll be getting dizzy soon....
    Years
    yeah..it is depressing, but not all hope is lost...but still edel scares me in the manga...
    they cannot be the same person...it's just not possible...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uzaura isn't that big of deal to me...*shot* ^^;
    Actually....I never even noticed that she wasn't in the manga... oO
    Well...I have taken the time to sit down and really read them with great concentration yet... so maybe thats why? >>

and, nice FakirxAhiru images Kimi. x3

Kimicatdemon

Years
    You...you..UZARA HATER!!! *bangs on drum on drews head*

anyway, O.o Fakir dosn't play a huge role in the manga...he needs more of a rle!! >D (in the manga, he's not a knight, but a childhood friend..and the reason why he is scared isn't revealed..OO)

Is it just me or is he blushing in this pic..?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    That picture happened after he saw Ahiru alseep in his own bed in his own house after he wrote his story...*slaps Fakir* what were you thinking?

Fakir:...?O.o;; not what you're thinking...

O.o what do you think I was thinking?!! I know you like her...admit it..>3

Fakir:......
    EDIT: Guess who got book1 of princess tutu...>3

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^^; Nah, not an Uzura HATER...She's not one of my favorite characters...
    --
    *looks at the picture* ...Yeah...he's so blushing.... x3 Kawaii.

You got the first Tutu manga? ... xD Yay!!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    okay, I have something to say to you Drew...>.>..

If you keep procrastinating in getting the manga, someone else will get it....DX

>.>..........<.<......

MINE!!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    May I join? I just started watching TuTu and it's really funny^^ (I've only seen what on demand plays XD) Anyhow I think Fakir is really cool and the teacher is creepy ;;

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yes, you may join...=3 The final volume of the dub was released today..>_< so happy!! Anyway, I thought of something...Princess tutu is ar rare show to come across...I think it's one of the shows where people don't mind the dub version...-_-;; Femio sounds much better...in the japanese version he's just...well...creepy.
    And I noticed that in the manga her tutu is diffrent colors. (It's pink all over with blue wings, and not White and pink with yellow wings...@-@;;)

DREW, IF YOU KEEP PROCRASTINATING ON GETTING THE MANGA, SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET IT!!
    ....Ahhh...got it off my chest...>3

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    *needs to come more often* Well my bookstore is getting more manga in so I freakin hope they have it this time! If not... if not then I'll be really mad! XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Meh, who doesn't...>.>..when I'm on the computer, I can't get on, but I got the manga, I'm going to get all the anime, I'm going to draw pictures, (Hopefully draw some good ones)
    and the thing's I want most now...
    go under unthinkable cuteness!! >D
    I'm planning on making a larger one, also, I'm planning to make a Fakir plushie..(suprised?) I also want the art books, which I showed in an earlier post...D< america needs them!! Japan!! Please send them over...;o;

Back