• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Problem of Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Infernape ♂ Lv. 36 ★
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Blaze
    Set: Swords Dance
    Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Stone Edge

Offer:
    Lugia
    Distant Land
    Legit
    English
    Lv.69

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Hey twisted :) Just came back to see how things have changed :)
    Your shop is looking as cool as ever, I think I'll be coming back when B/W comes out :)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Do you do BP/CP? I'm offering a shiny EV'd flawless Aggron for one :3

I can't do capture projects, but I can do a breeding project once in a while. What do you have in mind?

Infernape ♂ Lv. 36 ★
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Blaze
    Set: Swords Dance
    Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Stone Edge

Offer:
    Lugia
    Distant Land
    Legit
    English
    Lv.69

Sorry, but I'm not interested.

Hey twisted :) Just came back to see how things have changed :)
    Your shop is looking as cool as ever, I think I'll be coming back when B/W comes out :)

Thank you! =^.^=
    Please do come back once B/W comes out. I don't trade as much either, but it'll be fun again once the games come out.

im intrested in a trade for the dragon dancing evd adament dragonight

What do you have to offer?

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • I can't do capture projects, but I can do a breeding project once in a while. What do you have in mind?

I'm looking for a flawless pineco, or with 0 IVs in Speed, Impish, preferable shiny but not necesary. Would you be able to do that? And is the Aggron enough, or should I list some more? Thanks! ^-^

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm looking for a flawless pineco, or with 0 IVs in Speed, Impish, preferable shiny but not necesary. Would you be able to do that? And is the Aggron enough, or should I list some more? Thanks! ^-^

I can do that. Would you like it to be male or female?
    What else do you have besides Aggron? I only ask because I'm pretty satisfied with my own.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • Well, I have a timid hp ice raikou, EV'd. A rash shiny crown raikou with hp grass, adamant shiny near flawless totodile with DD and ice punch (male) a timid HP fire celebi, a shiny flawless EV'd Metagross and a near flawless timid magnamite.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Well, I have a timid hp ice raikou, EV'd. A rash shiny crown raikou with hp grass, adamant shiny near flawless totodile with DD and ice punch (male) a timid HP fire celebi, a shiny flawless EV'd Metagross and a near flawless timid magnamite.

Is the Celebi EV'd?

well have a shiny ev trained nieve t-tar and a shiny ev trained jolly drapion

I guess I'll take the Drapion. When can you trade?

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    CMT for:

The Problem of Evil

Elekid ♂ Lv. 1 UT ★
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Static
    Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Ice Punch, Cross Chop
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    OT: twisted ● ID №: 26456

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Requested,

Closed~

Dead cuz my regulars suck. :cer_cry:
    Event Title: Trade Corner('s) Big "3" [Lottery]

Duration: Begins the 1st of every month & ends on the last day of the month or when all 50 lottery tickets are given out.

Requirements: Gen V game & an entry Pokémon.

Descrition: The event will begin with 50 slots available for entry. In order to enter, each participant must pay the entry fee, which is 1 Pokémon. Once the participant pays the entry fee, they will be given a ticket. Entry fee Pokémon will go towards the grand prize.

Ticket number preview: 50 tickets in all, 3 numbers, no number higher than 15.
    05-06-07
    02-12-14
    04-05-08
    04-09-15
    07-10-13

Prizes: The way prizes work is similar to the lottery found in the games.
    One digit matching: Mystery Egg
    Two digits matching: [insert # here] Shiny Pokémon.
    Three digits matching: 1 Special Pokémon from a TC save & all entry fee Pokémon donated from the participants [+ any leftovers]

All prize winners will have until [?] days after the winning numbers are called to collect their prizes. Any prize unclaimed by the deadline will be added towards next month's prizes. Now there are a couple of things I'm undecided about. The first is if we should let the participants themselves decide what their entry fee Pokémon will be, or do we decide for them? (i.e. Pokémon from the color group blue, Pokémon weight more than 100lbs., Pokémon found in Unova)

I also thought about adding an additional random number to then end of every ticket (05-06-07 / 30). If the last random number matches the one called, the participants can receive two tickets instead of one if they choose to participate in next month's lottery.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back