• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pseudo Legendary Thread

What is your favourite Pseudo Legendary?

• Dragonite

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Salamence

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Metagross

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Hydreigon

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, it's gotta be Dragonite. Always loved it, even though I played pokémon for three years before I even saw one in a game.

First one I raised was Salamence.

I've got an interesting little bit of trivia for you, which when I last looked hasn't been acknowledged by Bulbapedia yet:

- The two non-Dragon-type pseudo-legendaries (Tyranitar and Metagross) cannot be obtained without trading before entering the Hall of Fame in any game, whereas all the Dragon-type pseudo-legendaries can be captured in their base forms before challenging the Elite Four (you can even get Dratini and Gible before the third gym in Johto and Sinnoh respectively).

Although...maybe Larvitar are in the Hg/Ss Safari Zone, but that doesn't count.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Tyranitar. It always have been one of my favorite pokemons. Realy love it!

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    My favourite out of the six is Metagross. Things I like about it.

It's cool and plain bad-ass.
    Cool design and has an epic shiny design.
    Very nice typing.
    Good move-pool.

Another Pseudo Legendary Pokemon I liked and had and raised in Soul Silver was Tyranitar. Another cool Pokemon with a cool typing and good move-pool.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Tyranitar has a good movepool and can learn a lot of attacks via TM, making it almost invulnerable. Against the Water type, it can learn Thunder(bolt). Against the Fighting type, it can learn Aerial Ace. Against the Ground type, it can learn Surf. Against the Grass type, it can learn Blizzard or Flamethrower.

Go, Tyranitar!

P.S. Kinda ironic, me not choosing Dragonite or Hydreigon. Or Salamence. Take a look at my username, profile pic, and avatar.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Garchomp is the best ever, only it needs to look out for Ice pokémons. I use the following moveset:

-Dragon Rush
    -Earthquake
    -Swords Dance
    -Stealth Rock

and it works great, along with Gentle and those EVs:
    100/100/100/10/100/100

Oh well. I didn't EV train it, I got it in a trade, however, it's still the best Chomp ever.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    When I saw Tyranitars movepool, I was just like "*drooling* Gotta have mah Tyranitar!" Though its uber annoying to train, ive just left it at Lv. 55 in my party until I get the rest to Lv. 100, then going to work on it~ Id like a Dragonite, but they are just way too hard to train in my opinion~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dragonite, wide moveset, strong, and reliable. Plus, as an added bonus it's original and it's hard to take down.

Back