• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The psichic pokemon club

Do you like this club

• Exellent

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Very Good

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Good

• Worst

• Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
    I searched for psichic pokemon club as there is no one you cam join now Welcome to the psichic pokemon club here you can talk about psichic pokemon all pokemon talk are suppose to be psichic pokemon as there is no one who can defeat mewtwo or mew because of their psihic type even fire cant defeat it and the rules would be given later memberlist would be given later and this is something like a new site just like pc it will have special moderators for the club this is not for the real site you shoul write that you are a moderator of this club and the sig pics would be given later and there should be a real moderator for a pupose and pleas join this club for a special lifetime

falling up+
    Years
    I really have nothing against you at all or how many clubs you make, but if you are gonna make a club at least get the spelling right. Its PSYCHIC not PSICHIC. No hard feelin's ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    I guess i'll agree, you should be able to make clubs, with out getting yelled at.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I think Optimus Prime is trying real hard to be noticed, and to be popular. And i think, that that is nomal, and he should continue. Every bird has his day. And if people can't live with that, then all I can say for them is; tuff. People need to quite picking on Optimus Prime, it is just not nice.

falling up+
    Years
    Who said anything about picking on em? like i says got no prob with the guy at all ^^ who can hate the leader of the autobots lol WOO AUTOBOTS!! Ah heck count me in the PSIchic club heh. Its different ^_^.

Last edited:

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    003 said:
    Who said anything about picking on em? like i says got no prob with the guy at all ^^ who can hate the leader of the autobots lol WOO AUTOBOTS!! Ah heck count me in the PSIchic club heh. Its different ^_^.
    WELL WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, PICK ON HIM!?!?! I din't say you were picking on him, treeco1990 was picking on him!!! Anyways I'll join your club, if you join mine. Do we have a deal?

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
    What are you talking about which club you like to join thats right but which club are you talking about and whats with those flamingos

EDIT

And why in the world did you doble post

Last edited:
    Back