• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The PSS (found on Pokemon X and Y official website)

MJT1990

Unhatched Suicune Egg
Years
  • Hey guys, I was just wandering through the official website for X and Y and I saw something interesting! The PSS it looks like a MUCH EASIER and much needed form of the online functions. It, firstly, allows you to see all of the people playing the game (X and Y) currently, then, you can tap their icon to communicate with them, i.e. having battles, trading and what the website said, there may be even more. Could this be foreshadowing cooperative play over wi-fi and locally? Also I dont know if you noticed, but all the trainers heads look way different. For example one of the male trainers had purple wavy hair, while another female trainer had a dark skin tone and short duracell battery tip blonde hair! Could this truly be detailed customization or just a profile icon?! Tell me your opinions!

!Gambit

Pokemon Trainer Jessie Ryder
    Years
  • I have to agree with Scorpiopt about how terrible the friend system is. Being able to have a "tap and add" system where the game remembers your friends and you can battle and trade all over the world sounds amazing.

As for trainer customization FINALLY.

Years
  • This feature sounds promising! Pretty good in my opinion! Does it have a chat feature tho? It would be amazing if you could actually chat before the battle/trade

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Judging from the different type of faces, the level of trainer customization is much bigger than i thought. This system seems to make trading and battling easier than ever. I wonder though, since this is on the bottom screen at all times, does that mean that's what the bracelets the player characters wear are used for?

alexithymia

Time Lady
    Years
  • The PSS sounds amazing! I love that the players you interact with don't have to be nearby. The customization aspect is exciting as well! Can't wait to try it all out! The question is... why in the world is it not October yet?? >:/

MJT1990

Unhatched Suicune Egg
    Years
  • Yeah, thats one thing I liked incredibly about it. And it also allows you to turn your status to 'OFF' so you dont get notifications all the time if it starts annoying you.

Back