• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE PUN GAME XD

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
  • Everyone knows that Latios and Latias are actually the Empoleons....
    (Everyone knows that Latios and Latias are actually the Emperor Eons...)

Give me a Vibrava!

darkpokeball

Years
  • I feel kind of bad for Victor, since he's always picked last...but only because...well...Victini!
    (only because...well...Victor's teeny!)

Now throw me a Bulbasaur!

darkpokeball

Years
  • Person 1: Dude, did you hear about that new famous wrestler?Person 2: Oh yeah...what's his name again?Person 1: Charmander! Yeesh!(Char-Man...durr! As in the wrestlers name is Char Man...and then a durr...as if duh, it's obvious...and stuff....are you still reading this?)Throw me a Quagsire!

darkpokeball

Years
  • Two terrorists invade a home. They demand the family give them the precious bracelt upon the daughter's wrist. The family refuses. One terrorist tells the other:
    "BLAZIKEN!"

And the house is burned down.
    (Blaze it, Ken!)

Now throw me a Zekrom!

darkpokeball

Years
  • "Mister Ketchum, did you spend any time at all on your art project? This beach looks like a first grade drawing, just look at that smeargle!"
    (Smear + Scribble or Smeared Seagull. Your choice.)
    Now throw me a:
    Pichu!

Back