• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pure Starting-Type Challenge

Years
    In this challenge, you will have 3 Pokemon, all of them the starting types. Later on, you may acquire another.

Rules:
    1. You may only use three Pokemon; 1 grass, 1 water, 1 fire. They must all be at the lowest form in their evolution chain. If you need to trade/hack them in, that's okay.
    2. They must be pure-types. For reference, these are links to the pure-types:

3. You may evolve your Pokemon, but only if they stay in their pure-type.
    4. No legendaries.
    5. You may have 2 HM slaves, but they cannot battle (they may be used to revive fallen Pokemon).
    6. Exp share is allowed.
    7. As a tribute to Ash, after beating the first 3 gyms, you may add a Pichu/Pikachu to your team. You may not evolve it into Raichu.

End game:
    The game is won when you have all the gym badges for your region, and have defeated the elite 4/champion/rival.

Sign-Up:
    Username:
    Game:
    Pokemon:

Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Alright I'll bite.
    I have too many challenges going on right now but I'll do this one too. XD
    WOO FOR FIRST SIGNUP

Name: DyingWillFlareon
    Game: Red
    Pokemon: Squirtle, Growlithe, and Tangelaseriously this is the only pure grass type in gen I I will probably go for a Pikachu at the Power Plant. XD

Back