• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..:The Pure Tournament:..

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok, I lost to _Prince_. Not to sound negative but:

I had 5 pokemon, he had 3. My SpecsMence against his Metagross. Flamethrower leaves what must have been 1 HP, then he Crits me to death. Other than that, 3 times he froze me from Tri-Attack, 2 of which never un-froze, all his attacks hit, Meteor Mash raised his attack 3 times, while my Power Whip missed twice, as well as in about 15 turns of paralysis, neither his Snorlax nor Porygon-Z ever succumed to it.

I would have swept his team had he not crit'd on my mence, as well as it left him with 1 HP, dunno how...

~T_S

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Check the front post. My opponent hasn't replied to the dozen PM's, so I'm gonna move myself up.. o.0.

I cannot speculate on the others. I may need to do random draws for byes if it goes that far. 1 more day.

~T_S

Tsk, shame I had to forfeit. Been busy with other things. But just FYI, I did not recieve a single PM from you, let alone a dozen.

Oh well.

daveyboy

<< Original Ape
    Years
    well, i know the feeling, in my battle i miss a blaze kick, blazekin gets critical hit, me and my opponents pokemon get paralyzed, mine gimps 3 times, his gimps just once, my tangrowths leech seed misses the first turn i use it, my snorlax has its spcl defence lowered against a gardevoir, (10%) chance of happening, then his focus blast hits, (might i add way more likely to miss than the 90 accuracy blaze kick, not only that but it ohkos snorlax with the focus blast with yet another critical hit. its even on youtube, makes for some entertaining and hilarious viewing.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Ok, I lost to _Prince_. Not to sound negative but:

I had 5 pokemon, he had 3. My SpecsMence against his Metagross. Flamethrower leaves what must have been 1 HP, then he Crits me to death. Other than that, 3 times he froze me from Tri-Attack, 2 of which never un-froze, all his attacks hit, Meteor Mash raised his attack 3 times, while my Power Whip missed twice, as well as in about 15 turns of paralysis, neither his Snorlax nor Porygon-Z ever succumed to it.

I would have swept his team had he not crit'd on my mence, as well as it left him with 1 HP, dunno how...

~T_S

My Metagross didn't crit your Mence. My Metagross was already 1.5 attack up and it was actually left standing on 11 HP. For the other hax's, I have nothing to say. It was a very very unlucky battle for you.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Getting this thread back to front page ^^

I really didn't expect to get this far in the tourney...It's the final 4 I'm in I believe. Let's hope things continue to keep pushing through.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Getting this thread back to front page ^^

I really didn't expect to get this far in the tourney...It's the final 4 I'm in I believe. Let's hope things continue to keep pushing through.

I hope you are good, we face each other in the semi's. Send me a PM when you are ready.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Post has been updated.

We're getting into the final stages everyone! Good Luck to all involved! coughexceptprincough........

NO, seriously, good luck all!

~T_S

ABYAY

Years
    *getting back to front page*

So how long do we have to get our matches in? I'm just needin to know to make sure I make the deadline.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I lost to ABYAY. He walked all over my team and won 0-6. It was over in 2 mintues, just shows how much I need to improve more. I was clearly no match for him. -_-

ABYAY

Years
    I lost to ABYAY. He walked all over my team and won 0-6. It was over in 2 mintues, just shows how much I need to improve more. I was clearly no match for him. -_-

lol Prince, you and I BOTH know that's not how it went. In fact, here's how it went.

I did win, but I won 2-0 in a stall war, which ultimately ended in a drainage of PP. At least 80 minutes of a match, it shows that one can come back from a 5-3 deficit.

Give some credit to Prince though; he has an awesome team that's well-balanced and powerful. I just got a lil luck.

ABYAY

Years
    Tortured, I'm just informing you that I still haven't got a response from Generalguy after I PM'd him the day you posted the finals beginning.

Back