• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • It would probably be based on which ones they think will be good for Mega Evos. Personally, I'd like to see the bird trio get the Mega treatment (Mega Moltres ftw!) since they are my favorite legendaries.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Aw, thats actually an awesome idea!! Never though of it.
    But now that you mention it, id love to see the legendary dogs get Megas!
    They could get some cool secondary type as well, and imagine a mega-Entei :D

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Would they then have to give Ho-oh and Lugia Mega Evos since they are seen as the "overseers" of those trios? This is getting complicated. :P

Years
  • Name: AoTora
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Arcanine and Typhlosion
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Because I love their designs and I really love their power.
    Answer to current topic: I'd love to see mega arcanine because I don't really like using him due to his not-so-good movepool in earlier games and due to his low attack - So I'd defenitely love to see Mega arcanine with better attack stat.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Name: Kameken
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Charizard and Volcarona
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Their raw destructive Power and unique designs
    Answer to current topic: I hope there's a mega heatmor somewhere in the future. Heatmor is a cool concept and design, it just really needs a good buffing. Besides, I have a perfect punny name for it.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name: AoTora
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Arcanine and Typhlosion
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Because I love their designs and I really love their power.
    Answer to current topic: I'd love to see mega arcanine because I don't really like using him due to his not-so-good movepool in earlier games and due to his low attack - So I'd defenitely love to see Mega arcanine with better attack stat.

Welcome! That's a great idea for Mega Arcanine. It would definitely be able to take advantage of it's decent physical movepool. Not to mention many people seem to want it.

Name: Kameken
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Charizard and Volcarona
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Their raw destructive Power and unique designs
    Answer to current topic: I hope there's a mega heatmor somewhere in the future. Heatmor is a cool concept and design, it just really needs a good buffing. Besides, I have a perfect punny name for it.

Welcome! Heatmor, eh? Not much talk about that one in this club at all, so that's new. What is the punny name, if I might ask? :P

Throwing in a new topic since we haven't had one in a while.

If you could create you own Fire-type move, what would it be?

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • My new move would be called vaporize, and it'd be a fire type move with 80 power, 20% chance to burn, and hit water types for super effective damage, much like freeze burn.

Welcome! Heatmor, eh? Not much talk about that one in this club at all, so that's new. What is the punny name, if I might ask? :P
    I already have a heatmor with this name, actually, it's AntHeater.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Vaporize is a really neat idea, Kameken. :3 That way, fire-types should have an easier time overcoming water Pokémon. Personally, I'd create something called Firetize. With this move, you would have about 60% chance of paralyzing your opponent.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • That'd be a cool signature move for the first non-rotom fire/electric type.
    Hint hint Game Freak.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Vaporize is amazing, that needs to happen hands down, no questions asked. Is Freeze Burn the Japanese name? Freeze-Dry is the English name. Who knows, that's off-topic :O

A paralyizing Fire-type move sounds cool, not sure about how Firetize rolls off the tongue though :P

AntHeater is an awesome name. Kudos.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Talking about moves, i would like to see a signature move for Houndoom called something like "Dark Flames" which is both Fire and Dark type.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I just thought that being the only dark/fire type out there and pretty much looking like a Cerberus it would be pretty fitting

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Name: KillerCroCohen (about to be changed soon)
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Mega Charizard X \ Pyroar
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: I like fire type pokemon because Charmander was my first favorite pokemon, i like to burn stuff (quite nice actually) and the moves are destructive and powerful,yet elegant. Fire is like a living creature, she moves, she spreads, and i like that about Fire-type pokemon, they are both elegant and destructful.
    Answer to current topic: I would say i would make a move called "Pyroblast" Which does more damage the more you use it in battle, 10 more points every time.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Answer to current topic: I would say i would make a move called "Pyroblast" Which does more damage the more you use it in battle, 10 more points every time.
    That's a cool idea, especially since bug has a move like that, and it'd be much more useful as a fire move.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name: KillerCroCohen (about to be changed soon)
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Mega Charizard X \ Pyroar
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: I like fire type pokemon because Charmander was my first favorite pokemon, i like to burn stuff (quite nice actually) and the moves are destructive and powerful,yet elegant. Fire is like a living creature, she moves, she spreads, and i like that about Fire-type pokemon, they are both elegant and destructful.
    Answer to current topic: I would say i would make a move called "Pyroblast" Which does more damage the more you use it in battle, 10 more points every time.

Welcome! Fire definitely is like a living creature, I have to agree. Pyroblast is a cool idea for a move, that'd be nice to have.

Back