• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Ho-oh will always be one I'll never get. It's a really good Pokémon and everyone seems to like it, not to mention the story that goes with it in Johto is really cool. It's just...I don't like it very much and I don't know why. I don't hate it, that's for sure, and it definitely is cool, but I just never really liked it a whole lot and I never got why. I was always a fan of Lugia more.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Ho-oh will always be one I'll never get. It's a really good Pokémon and everyone seems to like it, not to mention the story that goes with it in Johto is really cool. It's just...I don't like it very much and I don't know why. I don't hate it, that's for sure, and it definitely is cool, but I just never really liked it a whole lot and I never got why. I was always a fan of Lugia more.
    I like Ho-Oh mostly because of it's design tbh. Never used a legendary in a battle so i don't know anything about Ho-Oh and other legendary in terms of attack and all that.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • What is your favorite Fire-Type legendary?

A Fire Type legendary eh? So that's what it comes down to? I would like to say that it's gonna be Moltress(Phoenix) and Ho-Oh(Rainbow wings) in terms of appearance and Entei in terms of Usefulness. It would be better if the Topic was a little more open like:
    What is your favorite Fire-Type legendary or pseudo-legendary?

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    What is your favorite Fire-Type legendary?

Victini's design is super cute, it's my favorite out of the tiny legendaries, so naturally my first answer to this question. Like Venitardus, I also had one at the beginning of my White playthrough, so I guess I grew more attached to it for this reason as well.

You know, Ho-Oh is based on the Chinese phoenix, which is gorgeous in some of its depictions, and well, Ho-Oh looks great too.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Victini seems to be the popular choice. I don't know much about him, but he seems like a pretty cool cat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Name: [supporter]Zeratul[/supporter]

Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Pyroar and Typhlosion :3

Reason(s) for liking Fire-types:

Because they just look epic! Some are also mystical, like Victini and Rapidash. I also love how Arcanine is called The Legendary Pokémon in the early Pokédex, makes it sound way more powerful. Also, to mention I chose Froakie on my X/Y JUST to get Moltres, hehe. I find it the best because there's freaking fire coming outta it's wings! They do not only look cool, but have good stats. I have yet to see a Fire-Type with horrible stats.

I'll go with Victini. It's powerful, cute, has a awesome Pokédex entry, and is a legendary. There's nothing really bad with this guy! I used him from the Libery Event on B/W, and I will say that he's been suuper useful. The event one also had awesome moves.

Also, like MIAU, I like Ho-Oh. Fit's it's place for a mascot a lot. It's battle theme is also amazingly good! It's one of my favorite battle themes. It's shiny version is really beautiful too :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it would definitely have to be Heatran. It's got quite an intimidating look, which I like, and it's a pretty amazing battler as well. It has enough bulk to take hits, and enough strength to hit back and leave tough marks on the opponent. :p Along with Heatran, I also like Moltres.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name: [supporter]Zeratul[/supporter]

Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Pyroar and Typhlosion :3

Reason(s) for liking Fire-types:

Because they just look epic! Some are also mystical, like Victini and Rapidash. I also love how Arcanine is called The Legendary Pokémon in the early Pokédex, makes it sound way more powerful. Also, to mention I chose Froakie on my X/Y JUST to get Moltres, hehe. I find it the best because there's freaking fire coming outta it's wings! They do not only look cool, but have good stats. I have yet to see a Fire-Type with horrible stats.

I'll go with Victini. It's powerful, cute, has a awesome Pokédex entry, and is a legendary. There's nothing really bad with this guy! I used him from the Libery Event on B/W, and I will say that he's been suuper useful. The event one also had awesome moves.

Also, like MIAU, I like Ho-Oh. Fit's it's place for a mascot a lot. It's battle theme is also amazingly good! It's one of my favorite battle themes. It's shiny version is really beautiful too :3

Welcome! They just look epic - can't argue with you there! Most of them do have good stats as well.

Also, I feel like I should be ashamed for having a Fire-type club and not liking Ho-oh. :X I do appreciate it and it is an awesome concept, it's just honestly not one that I care for all that much.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • A mega moltress would be cool. The other birds should also get one. Meg a houndoom looks super cool also. Mega ninetales with 15 tales or would that be overkill?

My god I was thining the exact same thing!! A mega Ninetails Would be the Bomb!!!
    Spoiler:

By pseudo Legendary Pokemon I meant Arcanine...........

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Mega Ninetales would be awesome, I'm all for that.

So basically my question would become "what is your favorite legendary Fire-type Pokémon or Arcanine?"

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Still say should b mega charizard as fire/water unstoppable fire rock, ground n water can't hurt grass can't hurt watr any more. Mega arcanine would b a nuclear bomb to all

Wicked3DS

Years
  • talking about Mega that should exist: Mega Groudon an Fire/dark typing. May look something like:
    Spoiler:

I like the idea, but I doubt they'd make a legendary have a Mega Evolution and if it did, it would still be part Ground-type at least, although Ground/Fire would be pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    talking about Mega that should exist: Mega Groudon an Fire/dark typing. May look something like:
    Spoiler:

Wow, that sure looks amazing. :o I wonder who drew the artwork? Anyway, if Groudon were to get a mega-evolution, I don't think it'd be fire/dark. In my opinion, its typing would either remain the same (fire and ground), or it'd be turned into a pure fire-type.

Back