• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quote Thread

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
  • " I would Challenge you to a battle of wits, bit I see that you are unarmed."

-William Shakespeare​

Please Post your favourite quotes and talk about your previous quote quote.

I hope this is in the right place.

Edit: Also, please explain the quote you post. We don't want random quotes lying around, do we?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
  • "Inconceivable!"
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Had to get a princess bride quote in here first xD

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
  • These might be a bit controversial

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
    -Unknown, attributed to Vladimir Lenin

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
    -Steve Jobs

"I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action."
    -Fidel Castro

Last edited:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • "Once you stop worrying how to look, how to act, what others think, you enter a whole new world, where you know who your friends are, what your dream is, and what freedom feels like."

"You see, that's the thing. I spend my life walking down a narrow street, where the doors of the present and future are flung open for me, and I could easily walk into one of them. But I don't. You want to know why? Because I'm searching for another door, one that I will never find, nor open, nor enter, yet I search for it nonetheless. It is the door to the past. Many have scoffed, and even I have at points, but no one can feel the pang I feel time and time again when I remember my past. Its all different now. Change is good? Who said that? I could give a million reasons of how my life was changed for the worse. Not better. There is a certain magical pain I feel when I look back. Its unlike any other feeling. Nostalgia is a funny thing, you don't realise its possible for you to have it until your chances of preventing it have becoming no more than a memory."

-Both by yours truly.

Back