• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Now I know I posted this somewhere else, but I thought I'd bother you all here with it. XD

A few notes before I get into this...
    The Ragnarok

Note 1: There will be no happy ending to this really. We will all die at some point in the story. Reason being it is the Ragnarok.
    Note 2: In case you don't know, the Ragnarok is the Norse peoples way of describing the end of the world. During the Ragnarok, the gods, heroes, demons, beasts, and monsters will all fight, knowing that in the end, evil shall prevail. As the Fates had predicted, everything shall be lost to evil, and darkness will envelop the world. Then, from the ashes of the old, a new world will begin, free of evil and hate.
    Note 3: You're gonna die, so try and make yourself memorable ^+^
    Note 4: I'm bad at plots....><
    Anywho...the Plot itself.

It has been a peaceful time in the Kingdom of Alexandria, and Queen Garnet has done a great job of restoring peace to the world after the last war. Everything is now calm, and even the criminals seem to have stopped to enjoy this new peace.
    Although, even now, the Fates predict a terrible time ahead of the people of the world.
    A new evil has begun to gather power, and now it aims to destroy everything. Warriors, monsters, and magicians alike have all joined this creature in an attempt to escape its wrath, but even they know what's to come. As they travel the world, kingdoms fall, and the news spreads to Alexandria. The creature is heading for them next, and it is up to Queen Garnet to find a way to stop it.
    She has enlisted the help of the mightiest warriors in Alexandria, hoping among one of them, is a hero who can save the world. If she fails and Alexandria falls, it may be years before the mighty beast can be slayed, and by that time, it may very well be too late.

Join Queen Garnet's Army to try and save the planet.
    Application Dealie:
    Name:
    Job: EX- Swordsman, cleric, summoner, alchemist, mage, etc etc. You can create a class of your choosing if you wish, just try and keep it to a good level. ^^
    Description:
    Personality:
    Side: Are you sided with the new evil, or with the Queen?
    Other:

I'll post mine as soon as it seems that people will join. XD
    Anyways, enjoy...
    The Ragnarok
    The Ragnarok
    The Ragnarok
    The Ragnarok

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • (( O_O is this an FFIX remake!? *dies from excitement*))

Name:Rune Firolf
    Job: Summoner/swordsmen
    Description: Rune is a woman of mid stature and decent build. She has firey red hair that has a curl like wave to it that stops at mid back and halzel eyes that shift between green and brown. Her outfit consists of a tight fitting emerald colored top that splits at her navel and fans out, stopping at her feet. She also wears tight fitting black leather pants with dark brown knee high boots. Several belts line her waist and one on each wrist, all silver in coloration. On her body are several tattoos, each japanese Kanji for the name of each summon she has collected. A small silver horn juts out from her forehead that allows her to communicate with her aeons. Rune always carried a large katana with her, it's blade black. On the sides of it are ancient runes that allow her to use it as a summoning tool.

Personality:She has a loud mouth and a firey temper to boot. Her sarcasim often causes people to dislike her. She can be a nice, tender hearted person when she wants to, but on the battle feild she is ruthless.
    Side: She is completely dedicated to the Queen
    Other: Rune is rumored to be the decendant of a legandary summoner that was connected to Fenrir...

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Actually, it's not an FFiX remake....It just happens to have cameos from the FF world. Hope that's alright ^+^

Now for mine. XD
    Name: Kurama
    Job: Rose Knight.
    Skills: Divine Rose
    Description: Kurama wears Red armor, which, as the day goes by, grows brighter and brighter. As night nears, it grows slowly darker, serving Kurama both as armor and a clock. He is always carrying a snow white rose, which with his Divine Rose abilities, can shift to any shape he desires it to. It may even serve him as a shield if he wished. Kurama's hair is long and red, reaching well past his shoulder blades. His eyes are a gentle green, and they always seem to have a question in sight.
    Personality: Kurama is very quiet and always thinking. He never does anything if he believes it to be foolish or overly dangerous. He has even been seen as heartless for this, but pays no mind to it. Although he is hard to befriend, he is a wonderful friend to have as he will remain true forever.
    Side:Queen
    Other: Kurama was once known as the mighty Wolf of Mibu. He was feared in the area, and respected throughout the world as a mighty mercenary. After giving up his life as a mercenary, he moved to Alexandria, and began to work as a guard. He has now earned enough money to fulfill his latest desire and begin his garden of enchanted roses

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • (( I don't mind at all w00t for using what's good! and bigger w00t for the death thing. Makes things more interesting...I am thinkin of doublin as an extremist who doesn't believe the world is ending XD))

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Glad you like the idea ^^
    Anyways, all we need now is more people to die with us....XD

Years
  • OO!! OO!! I'll die with you!! =D

Name: Matina
    Job: White Mage/Summoner
    Description: Matina is a small girl standing at only about 5'7" with a very small frame. Her deep blue eyes are very noticable, set deep into her very fair face. She has straight, dark-brown hair that goes down just past her shoulders, and normally wears a thin, silver necklace around her neck. Always placed in her hands is a very light-weight, simple rod. (I'm short on time, can I edit the wardrobe later?)

Personality: Matina is very light-hearted, and tries to avoid the problems with life. She isn't really the type of person that would joke around, but she doesn't mind a bit of humor, either. Considerably quiet, and not very open to people she's just met, it's fairly hard to get to know her. Once you have though, anyone can see that she's a very sweet girl, and somewhat naive as well.
    Side: Matina hopes to eventually be able to connect with every aeon known, not necassarily use them in battle, something she avoids doing at all costs. if she dos call upon aeons in battle, it's normally for buffing.
    Other: She was born into a family of Black Mages, but abandoned her family just recently so she could fulfill her dream of helping others, instead of using magic to harm people like her family did.

Years
  • Raichu_tamer said:
    OO!! OO!! I'll die with you!! =D

Name: Matina
    Job: White Mage/Summoner
    Description: Matina is a small girl standing at only about 5'7" with a very small frame. Her deep blue eyes are very noticable, set deep into her very fair face. She has straight, dark-brown hair that goes down just past her shoulders, and normally wears a thin, silver necklace around her neck. Always placed in her hands is a very light-weight, simple rod.

(I'm short on time, can I edit the wardrobe later?)
    EDIT: Wardrobe! =D
    She is normally found wearing a fitted dress, covering up a pair of pants. The dress is cut just above the breast, and beneath the shoulders, and puffs out around Matina's upper-arms, brought together by an elastic material before it reaches her elbow, leaving her elbow to her hands bare. the dress is fitted around her mid-section, and splits apart at the very middle of it, right above her belly-button, showing her loose pair of pants wrapped around her waist. the pants cover up the upper part of the boots she wears that reach just above her ankle. Her Dress is a very light blue color that you can barely see through once it goes past her waist, and her pants are a vivid, pale white.

Personality: Matina is very light-hearted, and tries to avoid the problems with life. She isn't really the type of person that would joke around, but she doesn't mind a bit of humor, either. Considerably quiet, and not very open to people she's just met, it's fairly hard to get to know her. Once you have though, anyone can see that she's a very sweet girl, and somewhat naive as well.
    Side: Matina hopes to eventually be able to connect with every aeon known, not necassarily use them in battle, something she avoids doing at all costs. if she dos call upon aeons in battle, it's normally for buffing.
    Other: She was born into a family of Black Mages, but abandoned her family just recently so she could fulfill her dream of helping others, instead of using magic to harm people like her family did.

I drew a pic just 'cause... Yeah--the wardrobe desription was kinda confusing >_> So I did I quick sketch.

Years
  • OMG! Someone actually read about Norse mythology or... they've gathered this much info from reading Ragnarok the manga. Or playing RagnarokOnline. *read a huge Norse mythology book and became semi-obsessed*
    Yeah, I agree with Raichu Tamer, let's get ready to die! w00t!

Name: Nai
    Job: Soldier! Mwahaa! That means I'm a swordsman, and can also use magic. And that, my friends is what Final Fantasy has taught me.
    Description: Nai is usually wearing A black T-shirt, and one of those dress/skirts that guys can wear that I forgot the name of, with pants underneath. His skin is brown, and his hair is golden. His eye color is green and he always has his black watch on. Most of the time his hair is short, but sometimes when he forgets to cut it, it gets longer. And he always, I repeat; always has his sword holder thing strapped around his waist.He stands at 4' 6" and his build is skinny.
    Personality: Nai has the personality of most teenagers; cocky. But he's always half cockiness and half listening-respectful-emotional-type-person. He can get a bit agitated, mostly in the mornings, thus the reason he skips breakfast. And if you insult him, his response would most likely be: " That's nice. ".
    He's actually a big flirt sometimes, but other times he just wants to be alone.
    Side: Queen.
    Other: Nai is a descendant of Baldor. And he doesn't even really know it. Of course I have plans for the child... *evil laugh* And if you don't know who Baldor is, LOOK IT UP!

Years
  • OOC: So... We going to start then? =D... Wow I hate to make such a short post... Uhm... Oh well, I don't have any excuses, I'm bad u.u... Ah well, let's get this rp on a roll! ^.^

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • OOC: sorry for not have started it sooner, I had piles of homework...><
    Anyways, excuse my terrible beginning...I'm really bad at starting RPs...><

IC: As the sun began to rise, Kurama felt a strange presence in the air.
    The Queen was right, something terrible is coming...I just hope the rest of her army can handle it.
    He had begun walking out to his new garden when he saw one of the Queen's officials off in the distance. Without a second thought about it, he headed back towards his garden, and began to chant. As he chanted, the sun's light seemed to drain from the rest of the world and focus slightly on Kurama's garden. Slowly, each of his roses bloomed, and a wonderful smell filled the air and lessened the caution in the air.
    By the time he finished, the guard had reached the front of Kurama's garden and had reached for a scroll in his bag.
    "Master Kurama, the Queen has sent me for you," he said calmly.
    "Oh? Does the Queen need me sooner than she had stated?" Kurama asked.
    "I am not allowed to tell you much. All I can say is that you are going to meet a few of your companions today. She would like you all to spend at least one week together before starting your journeys. Please, follow me," he said, walking back towards the castle.
    I wonder if one week is too much? Or possibly not enough...

OOC: In case you're wondering, we will fail Alexandria, but we will continue until we defeat the evil. That's still a looooong while aways though so =D

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • A low rumbling filled the air as bird fled from the trees. The wind picked up greatly, lifting long red tresses to dance in it's embrace. Intense hazel eyes glared at the growing light before them, the low drown of energy echoing about the woman who stood amidst a field of wildflowers. Petals spiraled into the air as the woman raised a large black sworde into the air, fire leaping from the blade into the sky. The energy in the air seemed to highten, a faint roar reaching her ears.

" Come....Ifrit." She spoke, her voice blending with the wind. The sky above her darkened drastically, a rush of flames surging around the woman. She inhaled in ecstasy as energy toyed at her flowing garments, pulling up on her. A great beast appeared beside her, it's red eyes glowing dimly. A snarl escaped the wolfish maw of the beast, the energy clearing to reveil it's intimadating features. It was crouched over on all fours, large black claws gripping the earth as it let out a howl. Fire licked at it's body, horns of black curving back from it's head.

The woman turned towards it with a delighted smile, hugging the fire summon happily.

" My sweet little puppy! I'm so glad you came to see me!" She squealed, earning a approving growl from Ifrit. The sound of applause filled the air, The woman looking back to see a man dressed in military uniform. She glared darkly at him, Ifrit letting out a snarl.

" What do you want? And it better be good." She snapped, pointing her sword at the man.

" Ms. Runeiliska Firolf, your presance is required by the queen." The man stated, saluting her.

" It's Rune. What does she want?" She asked rudely, clearly annoyed by the man.

" You are to meet your new colleages in war Ms. Rune." The man replied with a bow. " Please come with me."

The woman dismissed the beast Ifrit, and fell into step behind the man. Oh joy...

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Name: Xiro Alexandria
    Job: Dragon knight
    Description: Xiro has black spiked hair with a very dark red coloured armour He has ears pointed up and a big staff with a blade on the end that sticks out.
    Personality: Xiro is a very kind guy who always make sure everyone is safe before he does something.
    Side: Queens
    Other: Xiro has fought in many battles before and thinks that this one will be just as easy. Xiro Is garnets brother.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Er, may I join?

Name: eX; "Roku"
    Job: Mixed
    Description: Roku has dark, long hair with natural purple highlights, his hair being tied loosely with bandages. His bangs usually cover at least one eye. One eye is a cold blue, while the other is a fiery red. Over his shoulders and chest is a cloth with armor emerging from beneath it and ending at a sash tied about his waist. His pants are simple and loose, allowing for free movement. Metal bands provide armor on his forearms, while beneath the cloth at his neck is a metal collar.
    Personality: Created for combat, eX is usually cold and focused on battle. However, though naturally lacking in social abilties and understanding, eX has learned to create a guise of friendliness for certain missions.
    Side: New Evil
    Other: eX is an artificially created being formed by the six highest members of the New Evil. Because he was created by six, eX was given the sudoname "Roku" (meaning "six"). However, his truer name is eX. Created to be the ultimate fighter, those who formed him did not consider eX's gender. Thus, though he is "officially" genderless, most consider him to be a male. Drawing from the strengths of those who created him, as well as gaining strengths unique to him, eX is skilled in many areas of combat. As of yet, he has been undefeated.

The "New Evil" seems slightly lacking in members . . . ^-^;; I attempted to compensate by causing my character to be more powerful, hoping to provide a challenge. If he is too powerful, though, then I will edit.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • Alright, you can both join still.
    Squall, we already have a summoner type person, so if you wouldn't mind changing that little detail, we'll be set. Also, there's no problem with you being Garnet's brother, though, you'd still have to do the normal " Your Highness" dealie.

Kogenta, it's great that you made a eX. We really need a good villain, and don't worry about him being over powered as your description of him was good. We can use your character as our main villain, and have you and our group get into lots of fights.

Years
  • Matina sighed, a bit out of boredom, but more out of unsureness. She had already agreed with herself to do whatever she could to make money, and the first oppurtunity that showed up was to serve the queen. She wasn't sure what exactly was required to be done, but she had decided that she needed to make something out of herself, before something else made something out of her...

A middle-aged woman walked towards the table Matina was sitting at, and set a plate down in front of her, displaying a crisp set of warm toast in front of her eyes.

'Thanks Aunty, but... I don't feel like eating so-much...' Matina muttered, looking up at her aunt with polite-meaning eyes.

'Hmm... Something wrong? Toast isn't very much food, There's nothing wrong with eating a slice or two of bread, is there?' Matina nodded in agreement after a few moments, daintily picking up a piece, and pressing it between her lips.

'It's not so much that there's something wrong...' She began to explain,

'It's just that... I'm not sure, I guess I just don't have quite an appetite today...' At that moment, a man dressed in a military uniform began to approach the quaint cottage, knocking softly on the door.

'I'll go see who it is,' Matina stated hastily, flinging the door open, and taking a step outside.

'Yes?' She said softly, hoping her Aunt wouldn't hear anything that the man had to say, had it anything to do with the queen. Her whole family had normally been against her, but Matina always thought about those kinds of things with an open mind.

'The queen has requested your presence,' The man politely said, a salut following shortly after.

'... May I ask what for?' Matina asked, confused. She recalled being told that her presence wasn't necassary until later on.

'The Queen would like you to meet your colleagues before the mission is to begin,' The man responded, gazing over towards Matina, as if there was nothing else to look at.

'Alright then... I'm right behind you, take me to where I'm needed,' Matina hoped that if she simply fled from the home of her Aunt, then there would be no need for her to explain what she's doing. With that, she followed aimlessly behind the man, awaiting her destiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back