• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Kurama was impressed by his allies' strengths, and when he noticed Xiro fall, he realized he should not have been.
    Protecting the city is all that matters...I must protect Alexandria even if it means giving my life, He thought to himself.

"Shrink!" he shouted, and the white rose daggers became but a single rose again. He replaced his white dagger with a brilliantly colored red one. " Rapture Rose !" he said, transforming it into a long, thorned whip.

He ran towards the enemies, trying to distract as many as he could from Rune and Xiro. " Thorn Tornado !" He shouted. He began to spin his whip at a high speed, and as he did so, a flurry of thorns began flying out from it.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    RUne backed away from Kurama, the wolf creature blasting any that escaped the man's attacks. Rune directed the beast's aim, vaulting herself onto it's back. The winged creature stood over Xiro protectively, the jem on it's forehead gleaming before each attack.

" Hiiroshoken! Iridescent Chaos!" Rune commanded, the beast inhaleing deeply. All of the light seemed to be sucked out of the room, Rune's body going slack. Her head lolled back as the beast powered up a massive amount of energy surging into it. Hiiroshoken released his beam, the energy rushing to consume any of the remaining enemies. After the attack landed Hiiroshoken disappeared, Rune falling towards the floor.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Kurama was in awe again. He had just seen all of the creatures wiped out, and this time, not a one came back. When he began to look around to see joy on everyone's faces, he saw Xiro still hurt, and Rune now falling towards the floor.

" Rune!" He began running towards her, and before she hit the floor, he had caught her. He began shaking her mildly, hoping she'd wake up. " Rune, rune, wake up Rune. You did it, come on, wake up..."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " I'm fine....just...a bit...sleepy..." She groaned, all of her strength drained from her body. Rune felt herself spiralling towards the black oblivion known as unconciousness, slumping back against Kurama. Hiiroshoken had drained alot of her strength. He was a powerful summon, one that was very hard to control and took all of one's mind to command.

She breathed evenly, the tattoo of hiiroshoken on her left arm glowing dimly. Within her dreams the girl awoke, nuzzled awake by a great beast.

" Fenrir...Sama..." She murmured in her sleep, a soft smile curving her lips.

Years
    :: CRAP. Again... this is scary how mcuh this is like YuyYu Hakusho... heheh... ::

As the others wer fighting, Nai was still captured by nature. The only thing he did when and attacker neared and tried to kill him was dodge. It was easy, as Rune's attack quickly wiped all of the creatures away.
    He turned rather calmly torwards(Sp? crap I'm out of it today!) the others who ere huddled together. He dismissed them and climbed onto the windowsil.
    " Lovely how the world is, isn't it? And now we'll be fighting the God of Mischief's son. Now would be the time to appreciate life, don't you agree? " Nai said in his usual out-of-it voice, turning torwards the others again.

:: Great, school has sapped my imagination, once again. ::

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: I feel rather . . . er, behind. By the way, thank you for your previous comment, Gohan. ^-^;]

Making his way slowly toward the city, eX's gaze flickered slightly. "It seems they have defeated the first wave of attackers," he said quietly. "They've passed the first test."

Pausing a short distance outside the city's outer wall, eX raised one hand and swiftly drew a small crest in the air. Suddenly, a faint light surrounded eX--seeming to transform him into another form. The warrior's hair had become a pale brown, while both of his eyes were clearly visible and an innocent blue. His garb was now that of one who held the position of both Swordman and Alchemist. eX smiled a faint, sweet smile; his azure eyes shimmering quietly. "Their journey has not yet begun."

Years
    :: Yep. ^^ ::

Nai would have slipped out of the window, if it was not for Xiro's shout for Garnet.

" Awhups. " He muttered, seeeing that the guy was injured. He rubbed his hands together and treaded carefully around some of the bodies.

" I think I might be able to use a basic healing spell. Miss Mage-with-the-super-dog-attack-thing over their looks like she could use some rest. " He told the others. Nai could use basic spells, and a few higher level ones. He had never healed anything except a puppy before, so he wasn't sure how it would work.

He clapped his hands together and asked them, " So do you want me to give it a try? Or would you rather wait for someone who knows what they're doing? "

:: *bangs head on desk* I'm totally off today. I tried to use the Oekaki forum, everything turned out crappy. And my typing. It's gone to the how to type incorrectly heaven. >>;(

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OOC: Well, *points to name and name of character* of course YuYu will have some influence. XD Anywho, meant to update here, I really did, but I was busy with school...><

IC: "She doesn't seem to be awake Nai, please, if it's not too much trouble, try and heal Xiro first. He seems to be hurt more. Rune might just need some rest, the Queen has enough rooms for us. Please, tend to Xiro," Kurama said.

He slowly stood up, and began to carry Rune. He didn't know where the rooms were, but he continued to walk around the castle for a bit, tired and hurt, hoping the next room he spotted was a bedroom.

His wounds, small though they were, had begun to cause him more pain. He was already feeling more lightheaded, and felt faint. He had reached a room, and had barely opened the door, when his knees buckled and he collapsed.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Rune let out a soft groan as she and Kurama fell, her eyes opening slightly.

" You dropped something..." She muttered, turning her head towards him. Rune sat up slowly, her eyes flitting about the room. She felt so detatched, exausted beyond exaustion if such a thing were possible. Rune held a hand over the unconcious knight, shaking slightly. The summoner allowed the energy that was hidden deep within her to flow outward, warm white energy snaking outfrom her fingertips. Warmth radiated from her hand, melding into Kurama. It wasn't anything near what she normally was capeble of but, it would surfice to heal his wounds.

" Sleepy..." She murmured before curling up into a ball next to him and falling asleep.

(( I am changing her from a sword summoner into a Summoner mage since we have no actual healers ^_^))

Years
    :: Whatever. ::

Nai sighed and placed his hands above Xiro's chest. He felt the magic tingle around his palms, then fingertips, eventually encasing his hand in the feeling. He felt as the magic flowed from him, into Xiro. He was at his healing limits now. He pushed farther than he should, and ended up collapsing backwards.

" Eughh. Make sure not to try that again, " said Nai, abandoning his usual mood. He wiped the sweat away from his face. He was like that for a few minutes, then got back up and stretched.

" Time again. That should have brought him back into conciousness. Now to heal the wound. "

Nai flipped Xiro over so he was laying on his stomach. Placing his hands above Xiro's back, he began to let the magic flow again. He tried not to drain himself so quickly this time. Moving his hands along the slash, he sealed up the skin.

:: He got slashed on the back right?::

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Er, I hope this is alright . . . If not, I will change my post.]

Sensing the energies inside the palace, eX calmly twirled a dagger. "Tsk. One attack and they're already so tired? I wonder how they'll fare against the next wave. Ah, well. At least someone will come to save them." Seeming to have fully accustomed himself to his new role and new form, eX brushed a pale strand of hair away from his azure eyes. Then, sheathing his dagger, he snapped his fingers. Two scores of dark figures materialized from the shadows of the city wall.

"Attack the palace from within. Don't hold back--no matter the situation or the opponent." A low growl was emitted from one--larger than the others, and seeming to be their leader. Turning, the figures vanished into the darkness.

Observing the creatures until they had disappeared, eX then turned away. "I suppose that means I should be going now," eX said quietly, making his way toward the city gate.

Dashing toward the large, wooden gates of the capital, eX stopped at a call from a guard that stood atop the wall.

"Halt! What is your business?" the guard questioned sternly.

His blue eyes shimmering sincerely as he gasped for breath, eX replied, "I've come from a great distance to give important news to her Majesty. I beg of you, let me pass. I must warn the Queen!"

The guard paused, his expression distrustful. However, noting the desperation in eX's voice, the guard finally nodded. "Alright, then." Motioning to those below, he commanded, "Open the gates!"

------------------------

Within the palace's lavish halls, several dark wolves padded silently out of the shadows.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OOC: I really like how we're all doing on this. ^^ Rayquaza master, I'm afraid you'll need more detail before joining us.

IC: After a while, Kurama awoke, feeling better than he had before. He didn't know why until he had seen Rune lying on the floor next to him.
    She must have tried healing me...It would explain why the wounds aren't perfectly healed, and why she's just lying there. I should get her to a bed..it's a good thing there's one in this room...
    He lifted himself up slowly, not wanting to strain his body too soon, and lifted Rune slowly. He carried her over, and laid her down on the bed. From his coat, he got a small, blue flower, like a daisy in appearance, but with bigger petals.
    " Soothing Haze," he whispered, and a gentle blue mist became one with the air.

It won't heal her, but it should help her sleep better...That may be enough to help her heal herself though...we can never know when we would be getting attacked again..It seems the Queen made a mistake in selecting us...

He took a seat on the floor a few steps away from where Rune was lying, and leaned back towards a wall. His hair fell forwards and almost completely covered his eyes. For now, all he wanted to do, was sit and think.

I hope she feels better..

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    More description in general would be nice. What you posted leaves a lot to the imagination, and even though you'd be playing a bad guy, we need more information.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Rune sighed softly, curling up on the bed contently. The warmth of the blankets surrounded her limp form as dreams filtered through her. The summoner stood in a feild, the winds curling about her lovingly. A warm smile graced her lips, her hazel eyes closing slowly. It felt so soothing, comforting. Around her stood her summons, all sleeping contently. They seemed so happy, all five lost in their own wonderous dreams.

To her right lay Ifirit, the demon god of fire, his flaming mane dancing placidly about him as he slept. Behind her rested a large steed, it's body dappled gray with horns curving from it's body. The horse was decorated with various runes and it's long white mane was braided intricately with pale colored beads. The large golden horn on it's head gleamed faintly, electricity crackling around it's body every now and then.

To her left was a large serpent, it's bluish body coiled tightly around itself. Large violet colored wings were folded neatly against it's spine, it's dragon like snout resting on the ground peacefully. In front of her was curled a tiny greenish blue fox of sorts, a gleaming ruby embeded in it's forehead. The tiny creature wrapped it's forked tail around itself, curling into a ball.

Rune smiled as Hiiroshoken walked over to her, laying down around her protectively. She laid down against his large body, the beast's wings covering her gently. He was her first summon, and her soul's guardian. The great beast had appeared to her when she was very young, just like how Fenrir had appeared to her mother. Fenrir for some reason was not with her in this dream, a fact that saddened her. But, she was happy to be with the five that were near her. The scent of flowers surrounded her as the air took on a hazy blue color, Rune feeling her energy slowly restoring itself.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I'd like to join this. An RP about the end of the world seems appealing :P
    (If it's okay.)

Name: Klarth Lester
    Job: Summoner
    Description: Klarth is around 5'11, and wears a green shirt, and chain mail over it. He wears Green pants, and upon closer inspection, there are rings on each of his fingers, and he has numerous rings on a chain around his neck. These are used to make pacts with spirits and creatures. They all have a gem that is made of his blood, and some of the spirits energy, or creatures blood.
    Personality: Quiet, and always has his nose in a book. Sometimes, he reads on a battle-field, while his summons battle for him. He is kind, but ruthless, when he's not reading.
    Side: Good
    Other: He has to give blood and smear it on the ring to summon anything.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OOC: WOOOO!!! It's my rival !!! Hello rival !!!
    In case you don't know, we started the original -not sure if there's more-rival thread, and I haven't seen him on PC in forever...o.o Course you can join~ XD
    You can start whenever you want. I'd rather not write more on me just yet...XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back