• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    OOC: Yeah, I haven't been on in forever >.>; But I really am unsure how to get started.

Years
    :: Yeah, he was gone FOREVER. I'll go ahead and keep going, if you don't mind. I feel so outmatched, Kagome and Vincent Valentine. Errrr~-~ sorry. More used to the old names than the new ones. ::

" Well, I guess we should find the others, " Said Nai, heaving himself up from the floor. He gently picked Xiro's arm up, and was about to lift him into his arms, when a butterfly flew through the window. Nai forgot what he was doing and spaced for a moment. Then, he regained his senses and proceeded to drag Xiro down the hall by his arm.

He had forgotten to pick him up, you see. So Nai wandered through the halls, dragging Royal bloo behind him. He was about to give up on finding the others when he peeked into a room and saw the other two inside. Rune sleeping on a bed, and Kurama sitting against a wall.
    " Uhh... Yo! I brought... Xir...o " Nai said, realizing now that he had dragged Xiro through the halls.

:: We're Busted! ::

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Klarth wandered into the room, with The sleeping girl, and the guy against the wall. Then there was the guy who had dragged the other guy by the arm. "Uh....I don't think I'm in the right place.. This doesn't look like a band of warriors." He said, pricking his finger with a dagger, and smearing blood on one of his rings. A small fairy appeared, and fluttered around the room. "Hm... Oh well." He sat down, and took out a book, entitled "Loki, God of Mischeif."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Suddenly, an obsidian-dark wolf sprang silently from the shadows toward Nai, its black fangs bared in a noiseless snarl. Within seconds, the room was filled with shadow creatures--solidly black from gaping jaws to flicking tails. Raising its coal-shaded head and releasing a chilling howl, a large canine became engulfed in dark fire as it dashed toward Klarth.

------------------

Outside the palace, eX pleaded with the guards--his innocent sapphire eyes filled with earnest. As a guard adamantly shook his head, raising a spear to plock eX's passage, the male lowered himself to one knee.

"Please--this is a matter of utmost importance. I've traveled without rest to tell the Queen of the news. It is extremely urgent. If not told soon, her Majesty--no, the world, could be in danger! Please, sir!"

Folding his arms across his chest, a guard stared down at eX, questioning, "Do you think we can believe everything we hear? How do we know you're not one of the enemy?"

The light of eX's clear eyes trembled as tears edged his gaze. "I-I . . . " he stammered, as though in desperation. Then, lowering his glance to the ground, the alchemist spoke quietly. "I've no proof I'm not one of the enemy. But, please understand . . . I must speak to the Queen. All the things I've seen . . . I couldn't stand to see any of it happen to anyone else. I must stop it from happening again." eX's eyes snapped upward toward the guards. "Never again can I allow such destruction. So, please!"

A guard hesitated, glancing toward the others. Then, all froze as a howl echoed from one of the upper chambers.

"It's already begun!" eX gasped, brushing past the guards and dashing into the palace.

"I guess . . . he was telling the truth," a guard mumbled, watching eX as he entered the front gate.

"Should we go after him?" another guard questioned.

"No," another replied, his armor seeming to indicate him as the captain. "I have a feeling that this guy'll be able to take care of the problem. Our job is to defend the gate and prevent the enemy from entering through here."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Rune stirred slightly, the darker side of her energy awakening at the sounds coming from the outside world. Deep in her subconciousness the summoner was hidden, her tattoos glowing faintly as the shadowed wolves moved through the room. She twitched in her sleep, her energy trying to force her awake. The summon beasts nudged at her soul insistantly, urging her to stir.

Her eyes fluttered open, her pupils dialated heavily. The woman tried to move, finding her limps frozen. She desperately tried to push back into her body. Eventually the summoner felt herself remember how to move her fingers, her body ready to respond now. With a grunt she leapt from the bed, allowing her engery to move outward. The horn on her forehead gleamed dimly, the woman letting her voice escape her. A song, eerie, and enchanting came from her as the energy focus into a small fox creature that leapt onto her shoulder.

" Prodigy! Ruby Light!" She yelled, the creature emmiting a bright burst of white energy that encased the allies in the room.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Ah! Finally! I've been waiting. Raimy! Eclipse!" Klarth He grinned, standing up, and wiping a large amount of blood from a self inflicted on another ring. A dragon with a large sheild on it's back, stomach, sides, and head. "Sheild dragon, defend who looks considerably most in danger." He remained calm, as Raimy took out a large portion of the wolves, while his dragon summon stood infront of him. He continued reading, parring the occasional attack that made it past his defender summon with his dagger.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OOC: let's remember we're all still weak...so we're gonna get our butts handed to us again soon...XP

IC: Without realizing it, Kurama had fallen to sleep. The haze from his rose seemed to have done it to him, for shortly after using it, his eye lids felt heavy.

He was dreaming, a terrible dream..It was a town, once a large and beautiful kingdom perhaps, now nothing more than ruble and ruins. Fires had spread throughout the shrubbery that remained in tact, and now an evil black smoke lifted towards the sun. It caused a dead feeling, making Kurama feel cold, even knowing he was sleeping.

There was a sudden screech behind him, and a boy, no more than 16 in appearance, came flying towards him on some sort of winged beast. With each flap of its wings, it caused dust to fly up, even at the height which it flew. It was headed towards the tallest pile of ruins, which Kurama assumed to be a castle.

At the foot of the mountain or rubble were three warriors, one girl, and two boys. They were covered in a ruby colored light, and they seemed in worse condition than any Kurama had ever seen. They also seemed hardened, as if they had been in numerous battles before. They knew what was coming, they knew what was going to become of them, and Kurama knew it as well.

The beast reached them, and with a deafening scream, it shattered the light around them like glass, and continued its assault. The girl once more cast a ruby light over her allies, and at this point, Kurama was able to see her more clearly. It was Rune!! The beast was flying towards them, the boy with a giant sword in hand, aimed right at them. Kurama tried running towards them, to try and save Rune and her friends, but as she finished casting her spell, he awoke.

He had now been covered in the same light, and was now in a different battle. Was it Alexandria he had seen in his dream? Who were the men with Rune?

All questions to be answered later it seems, he thought, reaching for a new rose from his coat.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( Yeah that's why I summoned little Carbuncle cause he's the weakest. And also, RUne is kinda weak to begin with right now because she hasn't been able to deal with Fenrir and because Hiiroshoken is still too strong for her to handle. ))

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    eX dashed silently through the palace halls, his blue eyes not hesitating to memorize every structure he saw. Brushing past a surprised servant, the warrior ran up a flight of stairs toward the chamber of wolves.

------------------------------------------

Cast back against a stone wall, another snarling dark wolf vanished. By this time, the number of attackers had considerably lessened. However, more continued to arrive from the shadows.

Throwing itself repeatedly against one of the shields created by Rune, a coal-dark canine growled angrily. Finding itself unable to destroy the shield, it turned and sprang toward Rune.

As a creature's shoulder was obliterated by Klarth's shield dragon, it fell to the floor and vanished. However, another wolf leaped forward to replace it, releasing a stream of black flames from its jaws toward Klarth. As it did this, two other wolves slammed themselves against the shield dragon to prevent it from blocking the attack, while a third wolf cast an orb of flame toward Raimy.

Seeing Kurama awaken, a dark being swiftly turned toward him. Howling, it surrounded itself with black fire as it crouched in preparation for combat. From Kurama's shadow, a smaller wolf quietly crept forward before snapping its jaws toward Kurama's arm.

Bristling indignantly as Xiro again blocked its attack, a wolf finally spat a dark flame toward the warrior before lunging toward him.

Casting open the door to the chamber, eX seemed to pause as the chaos of the situation registered in his mind. Then, reaching toward his side, eX called, "Everyone, close your eyes!" Without another word, eX cast an orb to the ground, a potion being released as the sphere shattered. Blinding rays reached from the potion as it transformed from a liquid into a mist of light. As the potion's effects began, the wolves slowly faded from existence.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Klarth dove out of the way, but his legs were burned to the knees, and his pants up to there, and shoes burned off. "Gah..." He cursed, and summoned his creatures back to the rings. He used his arm to block his eyes.

Years
    :: I've had an excellent idea! Nai will become a bad dude, sometime later. ::

Nai howled with rage as the first wolf-like creature lashed onto his leg. Then came another one, proceeding to burn his arm with flames. Nai felt his arm falter and shiver. He latchd his hand around the hilt of his sword and froze. More wolves were attacking him, and he needed help, really. He pulled the sword out with a rush of adreneline and slashed one wolf. It dissolved into nothing, but surprising as it was, Nai didn't notice.

" Get the freak away from me! " He screamed, getting another one. Then whoever it was that arrived, yelled to close their eyes, so he did. All the while, he slashed out insanely, trying to get rid of at leasst some of the canines attacking him.

:: Butt handed to him, fresh, kicked all the way to Texas, and wrapped. ::

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Rune had not closed her eyes like the other, blinding white light filling her eyes. She let out a scream, her pupils dialating to fill the whole of the hazel color of those orbs. Something inside of them shattered, or rather snapped.

The summoner let out a soft whimper as the light faded into a mist, her eyes wide. Her mouth had fallen open, quick gasps comming from her. Everything went black, all of the light draining from her sight. Prodigy let out a soft cry as he curled himself around the girl's neck. A whimper escaped her as she lifted her arms, feeling around desperately. The greenish fow vanished as she blinked repeatitively to no avail. Her pupils had disappeared altogether, leaving behind two dark red star shaped spots. Tears gathered in her eyes as her hands rose to the sides of her face.

" Kurama!?" She called out, dropping to her knees.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    "Everyone, close your eyes!" Kurama heard, and without thinking anymore, he dropped his rose whip, and shut his eyes tight. He could feel something in front of him, he thought it was a light, but he dared not open his eyes to be sure. He merely sat there waiting, hoping they could open their eyes soon.

"Kurama!?" he heard Rune scream, and then he heard her fall. She must not have shut her eyes! What can I do....? If I open my eyes I may get hurt myself, but if i don't, Rune might get hurt even worse! Kurama thought.

As Kurama considered everything, he felt the force in front of him weaken, and he realized now was his chance. He put his hands over his eyes, hoping to prevent whatever it is hurt Rune, and began looking around for her. Everything was still to bright though, even as it dimmed, it was difficult to find her. Even worse, he began to feel a slight burning sensation in his eyes.

OOC: My writing today sucks....>.O

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Xiro lept onto the bed holding his cut. He couldnt See because he closed his eyes.
    "HOLY LANCE!, WHITE SPEAR! HELP ME!" He screamed and two more white lights appeared letting out two fierce looking dragons. The dragons hit the wolves but did not suceed in killing them. Xiro picked up his spear listening carefully to when one came near.
    "HYA!" He cried stabbing a wolf. i turned to dust and disappeared.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: ^-^;; Eheh . . . Now, I suppose eX should feign sorrow . . .

Nai becoming evil later should be helpful. Being the only evil has proved rather difficult. ^-^;;]

Hearing a cry, eX continued to shield his eyes with one arm as his other hand removed a thin vial from his belt. Open the glass object, eX allowed several drops of liquid to fall to the ground. The surrounding mist suddenly released a second burst of light--destroying the last wolves. Then, as the mist faded to a dim glow, eX lowered his arm and turned toward Rune. Apparent concern flitted across the warrior's features as his sapphire glance shifted from the female to Kurama.

"It seems they didn't close their eyes . . . This isn't good. Although the potion was created to combat shadow creatures, it is still potent to others." Returning the vial to his side, eX removed another potion from his belt. Seeing that Kurama was still conscious and comprehensive, the alchemist pressed the container into his palm, instructing, "A few drops of this in your eyes should heal you. Once you're finished, please care for your friend." An odd smile passed over eX's features as he added, "She'll probably trust you more than a stranger like me."

That light was not enough to directly kill any of them . . . But, hopefully I've gained their trust. And, their trusting me is far more deadly than that light. Appearing genuinely worried for the others' well-being, eX glanced toward Klarth, Nai, and Xiro. "Are all of you alright?"

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Klarth shook his head. "No. But I'll live." he said, glancing at his legs. I don't trust him... he came just in time... I'll have to be on my guard... "Thank you for the help. We surely would of died." He saw the burning ashes of where he was sitting. "MY BOOK!" He yelled, and picked up the ashes. "How Ironic. Of 'Loki, God of Mischief', all that's left is 'Loki'." He shrugged, and picked another book out of a hidden pocket somewhere. This one had no title on the front.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back