• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

SoniaXBerserk

Đemise..can't live without it!
    Years
    I'd like to try out for E4 position 1 please...
    If I make it, My prize Pokemon will be WISHMKER Jirachi EV'ed in Speed!

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    Sorry, but I can't accept any Gym battles until next week. I've got some more important things to do irl. If something comes up and I can battle, I'll let you know.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Okay dammit, we need to get this league active again, so I think I'll hold a competition just for this gym soon.
    Anyways, I'll wait for sheek to apply for the E4 spot 1st. He get's priority over everyone else.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I'm here to challenge any gym leader. Is there anyone avilable. PM Me so we could sort out a battle time.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    I'd like to challenge Gym #1, please. FC and Name are in my sig, but tell me if you want to battle my Diamond team or Platinum team. I'll probably be able to battle on Sunday around Noon EST.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Alrighty-O.
    Umm, yeah, sorry, I kinda let the gym die ever since I got Platinum, sorry.
    And I highly doubt that the leaders are still active here, so you know what that means!
    I'M CASTING FOR NEW LEADERS!
    Rawr!
    If there ARE still active leaders in this gym, message me and you will get your spot back.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    This is Fail no matter how many times you revive it.

Okay, let's have a war then, whenever the hell you get someone to join your crappy league.

And, funny how you insult my league NOW!
    :]
    When a couple of weeks ago, you said you wanted to revive it.
    xDD

Last edited:
    Back