• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I like the team :D

I have a question: aside from HM slaves, can I catch Pokemon which I will not use in my team, just store them?
No, because there might come a time in battle when all of your Pokemon faint and the only one left is the one that you caught, and you can't run from battles. Plus, there isn't really much point in it if you're not going to use it imo.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
No, because there might come a time in battle when all of your Pokemon faint and the only one left is the one that you caught, and you can't run from battles. Plus, there isn't really much point in it if you're not going to use it imo.

Ok, thanks for replying.

Well, a little update:

Pokemon I own right now:
387.gif
401.gif

I started with Turtwig (female), which I named Chelona. As soon as I leveled her up to 10, I went to Jubilife City and got my Pokétch. After spending about 20 minutes, a Kricketot (male) finally appeared (it was hard with only 10% rate of encountering). He was level 5 and I named him Entomo. Now, I'm training Entome till he evolves, cause having only Bide as damaging move makes him kind of useless. He's 8 by now.

Years
Good start, your team actually looks like it could be really good, especially with Vespiquen and Hippowdon chucked in there; forces to be reckoned with.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Actually when I started my black run through there was a point where I came into a double battle and only had 1 pokemon on my list and because I couldn't get any of the others yet I had to use my Tepig, I only used tail whip as a move through the battle though....

Here is my current black team:
510.gif
552.gif
562.gif
549.gif

Just evolved Lilligant at Nimbasa City!

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
I just finished Pokemon Crystal. Admittedly, I only trained Forretress up enough to be a bomb and didn't do much with Magcargo seeing as I was only able to get her right before I beat Erika, but everyone got a shot at attacking Red... even if I only used one of them as a bomb...

Oh, and this little guy was mocking me. He is now sitting in my storage to be never used. Ah well...
iaza15715413504300.png

Various Pictures:
Spoiler:

Final Team:
Spoiler:

May I have my team for Sapphire next?

Years
Nice, congrats on completing Crystal!

As for me, I'm still working on Gold, trying to organize how my roster will pan out and whatnot.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I made some progress! My current team:
388.gif
402.gif

Chelona (Grotle Lvl. 23), Entomo (Kricketune Lvl. 25)

I finished training my Entomo and he evolved into Kricketune (1 out of 6). I thought he was going to be no use, but he's actually being very useful. I headed to Oreburgh City and Chelona made sure to knock Roark's Pokemon out. She grew to level 16.

I got back to Jubilife City and after having a rest (and catching a Bidoof as HM slave), I arrived in Eterna City (I had to go through Eterna Forest accompanied by Cheryl) and without a second thought, I went challenge Gardenia. I must say Entomo did a great job.

Now, I am waiting for a Combee to appear in one of the Honey Trees where I slathered some honey - I do hate Honey Trees D:

I have another question: Am I allowed to set the DS calendar to Friday? I can't wait till the real Friday to catch a Drifloon.

Last edited:

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
Name: DahDexy
Games(s): Red > Crystal > Emerald > Platinum > White
Challenge: Master Challenge

You can't believe how excited I am to do this!!! (:

Last edited:

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Name: DahDexy
Games(s): Red > Crystal > Emerald > Platinum > White

You can't believe how excited I am to do this!!! (:

There you go! (I guess you are starting with Red)

136.gif
057.gif
103.gif
003.gif
073.gif
132.gif

Hope you have fun (with Ditto lol) :D

Last edited:

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
There you go! (I guess you are starting with Red)

136.gif
057.gif
103.gif
003.gif
073.gif
132.gif

Hope you have fun (with Ditto lol) :D

Besides Tentacruel and Ditto, I kinda like it! I'm serious wondering WTH am I going to do with a Ditto. xD. Well at least I got a starter. I being posting screenshots of my progress. Well, Imma start now!

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Name: clay10mc
Games(s): FireRed>SoulSilver>Emerald>Platinum>Black

Not sure if I can give 2 teams in a row before another user do it... anyway, here you are:

099.gif
128.gif
015.gif
071.gif
114.gif
142.gif

Besides Tentacruel and Ditto, I kinda like it! I'm serious wondering WTH am I going to do with a Ditto. xD. Well at least I got a starter. I being posting screenshots of my progress. Well, Imma start now!

Well, it's interesting to see what you will do with Ditto XD

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
My current progress in the game:
002.gif
056.gif

50px-Boulderbadge.png
34px-Cascadebadge.png

Pictures in Pewter City:
Spoiler:

Man, with only one Pokémon on your team, it sure levels up freakin' fast.

Cerulean City:
Spoiler:

Pics will be up every gym and city of gym.

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I made some progress! My current team:
388.gif
402.gif

Chelona (Grotle Lvl. 23), Entomo (Kricketune Lvl. 25)

I finished training my Entomo and he evolved into Kricketune (1 out of 6). I thought he was going to be no use, but he's actually being very useful. I headed to Oreburgh City and Chelona made sure to knock Roark's Pokemon out. She grew to level 16.

I got back to Jubilife City and after having a rest (and catching a Bidoof as HM slave), I arrived in Eterna City (I had to go through Eterna Forest accompanied by Cheryl) and without a second thought, I went challenge Gardenia. I must say Entomo did a great job.

Now, I am waiting for a Combee to appear in one of the Honey Trees where I slathered some honey - I do hate Honey Trees D:

I have another question: Am I allowed to set the DS calendar to Friday? I can't wait till the real Friday to catch a Drifloon.

It's fine to change the date :p

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
My current progress in the game:
003.gif
057.gif

50px-Boulderbadge.png
34px-Cascadebadge.png
48px-Thunderbadge.png

I forgot to take pic of Lt. Surge challenge text so these two are enough evidence of my victory, I guess. :P
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Current Heart Gold progress:
Spr_4h_153.png
Spr_4h_180.png

Badges:
50px-Zephyr_Badge.png
50px-Hive_Badge.png

Just beat Bugsy, left Azelea Town and now just exited Union Cave. Hopefully will find a Teddiursa soon so that I can evolve it into an Ursaring or find a Snubbull to evolve into Granbull.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Just finished the 6th gym on my black challenge! Skyla took down my Tynamo with 1 hit so I left her pokemon up to Lilligant, Weird I know but Giga Drain and miracle seed can 2ko here pokemon.

Here is all my progress up to the sixth gym!

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back